WOW! Amazing Statement By A Very Frustrated Glenn Beck.....

The government subsidizes all of that.

Yeah, that too!

You know damn well that the Government wants to control the cost of labor, the price of the product,
and everything they can get out of the revenues at every step of the process.
The funny part is when people start bitching about Free Market Capitalism.

Damn ... If we grant the Government the power to control the air we breathe ... Don't be bitching when they choke you out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Let them eat cake?

Seth rich had access to the database
Not a fact. Fantasy.
He was a bernie supporter who knew that the hillary crowd was cheating his candidate
Not a fact. Fantasy.

Your alternate reality is dangerous for the country.
Your denials are not fact either
They’re not denials. You’ve made statements that were fabricated yet you believe them. Do you know why you think that Rich had access to the database? No. You just said he does and expect it to be true. It’s not. It never was. Someone said it and you accepted it and repeated it. You did so because it was convenient for your beliefs. Not because you saw any evidence of it but because it was convenient.

You don’t even know what Rich did at the DNC.

Anybody that lets politics impact their life to the point it's making them unhappy has fucked up. We as individuals can't do much outside of vote. If we can't fix the world there's no point being upset about it all the time. I have one life to live. I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend it angry over you idiots.
Agreed. We must accept the fact the world is a mess, thanks to a criminal elite who control it. Why get upset about something you have no control over?
And also most of us here in the states really aren't living that badly. I can't speak for y'all but I'm comfortable and am glad I wasn't born in a lot of other places I could have been born. Most of us have comfortable enough lives with plenty of luxury. Look at us on the internet opining like we have real problems when there's somebody out there trying to fight off starvation right now.
Don't worry the elites are cooking up a scheme to get rid of that happiness.
Stand in line, be a good little citizen and get injected with an unproven, untested and unpredictable substance and let's just see what happened shall we?

Let them eat cake?

Or at least do what is necessary to achieve their desired goals within their community or at the State level.
Are you a peasant that needs a King or Queen to take care of you?

I'm retired and can't even get social security yet.

It's hard to say whether or not I am retired, I still work if I feel like it, or if my interests require it.
I'll tell you I am not counting on Social Security even being there when I reach the age necessary to collect anything.

Shit ... It's a product of Government bureaucracy, so it isn't worth much.

Someone said it and you accepted it and repeated it.
Thats true of everyone here unless you worked at the DNC and knew rich personally

The coverup of his murder stinks of a dem coverup
So the fact the people who did know him personally have said this, doesn’t matter?

You made a statement and claimed it as a fact. That Rich had access to the database. On what basis do you claim it is a fact?

the fact the people who did know him personally have said this, doesn’t matter?
You mean hillary partisans who were cheating bernie out of the nomination?

They are not reputable witnesses

the fact the people who did know him personally have said this, doesn’t matter?
You mean hillary partisans who were cheating bernie out of the nomination?

They are not reputable witnesses
His friends, colleagues and girlfriend aren’t reputable. Gotcha.

Who is a reputable witness that claimed he had access to all the DNC email server?

Who is a reputable witness that claimed he had access to all the DNC email server?
wikkipedia

***In 2014, he began working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as the voter expansion data director. One of his tasks at the DNC was the development of a computer application to help voters locate polling stations.[35][36][37]***

And you realize nothing that you posted says anything about him having complete access to the email server, right?

And you realize nothing that you posted says anything about him having complete access to the email server, right?
As a computer software technician he would have access to the database

As a computer software technician he would have access to the database
Also, you realize that nothing in your link says anything about him being a “computer software technician”.
he began working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as the voter expansion data director. One of his tasks at the DNC was the development of a computer application to help voters locate polling stations.[35][36][37]

Anybody that lets politics impact their life to the point it's making them unhappy has fucked up. We as individuals can't do much outside of vote. If we can't fix the world there's no point being upset about it all the time. I have one life to live. I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend it angry over you idiots.
Agreed. We must accept the fact the world is a mess, thanks to a criminal elite who control it. Why get upset about something you have no control over?
Then why are you here every day bitching?

Then why are you here every day bitching?
No bitching just trying to inform dummies like you of the truth.

he began working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as the voter expansion data director. One of his tasks at the DNC was the development of a computer application to help voters locate polling stations.[35][36][37]
That doesn't say anything about being a "software technician".

Forum List

Back