WOW! Amazing Statement By A Very Frustrated Glenn Beck.....

Same thing Democrats did with Hillary and Russia in 2016. We have a country full of poor losers.
No, not the same thing. Republican accusations of fraud are fabricated. There really was Russian involvement in 2016. That is factual.

No it isn't. Someone supposedly posting meme's from Russia had nothing to do with the outcome. The Democrats lost for one reason. Hillary.
Whether you believe it affected the outcome, we both must admit that Russia did indeed insert itself into the election. That is factual. (And it wasn’t just memes)

There is no factual basis for the Trump accusation of a stolen election.

There was zero proof Russia did anything meaningful.

I'm talking realities. Despite the arguments to the contrary, illegals qualify for very little in government subsidies.

The degree to which they cost the taxpayer money is irrelevant.

Some people excuse the politicians desire to garner gain, and the employer isn't offered the same opportunity while footing the bill.
Furthermore, the politician will lie to the taxpayer, tell them they are good people when they vote for them, and the employer isn't offered that false altruism.

The reality is simply the fact the lie benefits the Government, not the employer or the taxpayer.

It depends on who the lie is address to. All three "benefit" as they see it depending on their view.

The politician lies that he will address the problem and he gets votes.

The politician lies he will address the problem and the employer gets cheap labor.

The politician lies that he will address the problem and the taxpayer gets lower priced items.

It depends on who the lie is address to. All three "benefit" as they see it depending on their view.

The politician lies he will address the problem and the employer gets cheap labor.

The politician lies that he will address the problem and the taxpayer gets lower priced items.

It doesn't matter which politician lies about what ... It's still a lie that supports the Government over the the employer or the taxpayer.

It's a lie to simply call it cheap labor, when it is the labor available ... They don't have a college degree in basket weaving.

The politician's lies don't provide the taxpayer with shit ... The employer provides goods or services to the taxpayer.

You want to try this again Chief ... :auiqs.jpg:

In their condition, they just can't believe that the entire country doesn't adore the orange buffoon like they do.
You rail against the extremism of others without acknowledging your own

“Orange buffoon” is an expression of the far left and not the words od a moderate who wants to unite the country

In their condition, they just can't believe that the entire country doesn't adore the orange buffoon like they do.
You rail against the extremism of others without acknowledging your own

“Orange buffoon” is an expression of the far left and not the words od a moderate who wants to unite the country
If my use of the term "orange buffoon" makes me an extremist, then we have very different definitions of the word.

But I do realize we essentially exist in different realities. And I'm flattered by how far up in your head I exist.

And I'm not a moderate. Line 2 of my sig, for people like you: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

It doesn't matter which politician lies about what ... It's still a lie that supports the Government over the the employer or the taxpayer.

It's a lie to simply call it cheap labor, when it is the labor available ... They don't have a college degree in basket weaving.

The politician's lies don't provide the taxpayer with shit ... The employer provides goods or services to the taxpayer.

You want to try this again Chief ... :auiqs.jpg:

No, not really. Dairy farmers can get Legal workers. They just don't want to pay what it would cost.

If my use of the term "orange buffoon" makes me an extremist, then we have very different definitions of the word.
Out of context its a rather childish phrase

But it does show how twisted to one side that your mind is

No, not really. Dairy farmers can get Legal workers. They just don't want to pay what it would cost.

Perhaps you should become a dairy farmer and show us how it's done.
For starters ... You better figure out how to produce and deliver the product within the price range the Government requires you to maintain.

And I'm not a moderate.
Like the man said, a rose by any other color...

What do you call a person who claims to dislike both the far left and far right (even if he really doesent) and just wants everyone else to think good thoughts like him?

Perhaps you should become a dairy farmer and show us how it's done.
For starters ... You better figure out how to produce and deliver the product within the price range the Government requires you to maintain.

The government subsidizes all of that.

And I'm not a moderate.
Like the man said, a rose by any other color...

What do you call a person who claims to dislike both the far left and far right (even if he really doesent) and just wants everyone else to think good thoughts like him?
Great. You win. Call me whatever you want. You bore me.

Same thing Democrats did with Hillary and Russia in 2016. We have a country full of poor losers.
No, not the same thing. Republican accusations of fraud are fabricated. There really was Russian involvement in 2016. That is factual.

No it isn't. Someone supposedly posting meme's from Russia had nothing to do with the outcome. The Democrats lost for one reason. Hillary.
Whether you believe it affected the outcome, we both must admit that Russia did indeed insert itself into the election. That is factual. (And it wasn’t just memes)

There is no factual basis for the Trump accusation of a stolen election.

There was zero proof Russia did anything meaningful.
The weasel word is “meaningful”. There are various opinions on what effect Russian involvement had. What isn’t debatable is whether they did something.

Hacking and dumping the entirety of the DNC email server isn’t exactly meaningless in my opinion but it happened.

As I stated before, it has a factual basis. There is no factual basis for the “stop the steal” nutcases.

The government subsidizes all of that.

Yeah, that too!

You know damn well that the Government wants to control the cost of labor, the price of the product,
and everything they can get out of the revenues at every step of the process.
The funny part is when people start bitching about Free Market Capitalism.

Damn ... If we grant the Government the power to control the air we breathe ... Don't be bitching when they choke you out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Hacking and dumping the entirety of the DNC email server isn’t exactly meaningless in my opinion but it happened.
Think angry insider and berniebot seth rich

But he mysteriously died
Again, you guys are obsessed with accusations and theories invented whole cloth instead of living in reality.

You did it with Seth Rich. You’re doing it with stop the steal. And here is Glenn Beck trying to figure out why no one who lives with reality ever does anything about his fantasies.

This disconnection from reality is dangerous for society.

you guys are obsessed with accusations and theories invented whole cloth instead of living in reality.
Seth rich had access to the database

He was a bernie supporter who knew that the hillary crowd was cheating his candidate

And he was murdered on the street of washington dc but was not robbed

Those are pretty strong facts

Think angry insider and berniebot seth rich

But he mysteriously died
Again, you guys are obsessed with accusations and theories invented whole cloth instead of living in reality.

You did it with Seth Rich. You’re doing it with stop the steal. And here is Glenn Beck trying to figure out why no one who lives with reality ever does anything about his fantasies.

This disconnection from reality is dangerous for society.
People can sense things like animals do. Instinct may be a word. Good and bad. There is a reason a record number of weapons are being purchased and have been purchased. They know when the government and propagandists interferes with them. A couple of well trained Deplorables could take care of a few floors of the "Warrior by Mouths" that work in the CNN building by themselves. You have not seen that. You mock and laugh at things yet you have never suffered for anything. Give up your wealth and possessions for the cause and put your lives on the line if you vehemently believe it. If you don't do it now you certainly will not when the Prog Party turns on you in the future.

Forum List

Back