WOW! Amazing Statement By A Very Frustrated Glenn Beck.....

Wow, that's one miserable guy right there. I'd imagine many Trumpsters here are just like that.

That's what happens when you choose to only see and believe one side of everything.
Did you really say that? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Sure did, Trumpster!
Hypocrisy mean anything to you? You realize that is your problem that comes with censorship, political persecution, intimidation and most of all intolerance?
Tell you what, Trumpster. I'll do something you could never do.

Start a thread on any topic you'd like and tag me. I'll argue your side of the issue for you.

Let's see how I can understand both sides of an issue.

Looking forward to it.
Let's stick with the massive and obvious fraud. After that is proven, I'll think about it.
As usual. I do this every day with you guys. You can never back up your words.

You're wimps and cowards. Boring.
You can't back up your claims it was a fair election either. Your side has not done one thing to help election integrity.

Yeh...it's funny how scared these innocent dems are when it comes to election audits.
If things were on the up and up they wouldnt be trying so hard to stop them.
They're not scared. They just don't want millions of taxpayer dollars to be spent on one man's ego trip when it could be far better spent on infrastructure or tackling other problems that need addressing.
It is not an ego trip. Trump had to go. They were not about to hand this country back to Americans and see their power diminish. They cheated him and the did it very sloppily. Millions of dollars were wasted on Russia that they knew was nothing. These are the same assholes saying there was no fraud. Why do you still listen to them?

Last edited:
.Don't put your faith in men because they are corrupt. Also remember, as the bible tells us, this world is led by Satan. One day, Jesus will return and put an end to the rampant evil that occurs here.

Wow, that's one miserable guy right there. I'd imagine many Trumpsters here are just like that.

That's what happens when you choose to only see and believe one side of everything.
Sure did, Trumpster!
Hypocrisy mean anything to you? You realize that is your problem that comes with censorship, political persecution, intimidation and most of all intolerance?

Start a thread on any topic you'd like and tag me. I'll argue your side of the issue for you.

Looking forward to it.
Let's stick with the massive and obvious fraud. After that is proven, I'll think about it.

You can't back up your claims it was a fair election either. Your side has not done one thing to help election integrity.

Yeh...it's funny how scared these innocent dems are when it comes to election audits.
They're not scared. They just don't want millions of taxpayer dollars to be spent on one man's ego trip when it could be far better spent on infrastructure or tackling other problems that need addressing.
It is not an ego trip. Trump had to go. They cheated him and the did it very sloppily. Millions of dollars were wasted on Russia that they knew was nothing. These are the same assholes saying there was no fraud. Why do you still listen to them?
You are right. Trump HAD to go. That's why voters turned out in record numbers to vote him out of office.

Are you aware that in most presidential elections, only about 52-54% of eligible voters turn out to vote? Last year it was over 60% (almost 2/3 of eligible voters). After almost 4 years of listening to Trump run his mouth, people couldn't wait to vote him out. That's why there were all those long lines.

Last edited:
Didn't know exactly where to put this so if I am wrong Mods, move it!

Brighteon ^
I feel his frustration. I am torn between staying informed as best I can and turning everything off and tuning it all out!

Regarding the emails, Mr. Beck has a legitimate complaint, especially since Hillary graduated from one of the best law schools in America, and should have known better than to misuse her emails that way.

As far as the rest of his ranting, he's been around long enough to know that if Bill Barr's justice dept. had a strong legal case against Hillary, they had amply opportunity to prosecute her. In addition, Trump and Co. too have used many of the same legal maneuverings to escape justice for their misdeeds, so I'm seeing the rest of this as the pot calling the kettle black. --- and if Mr. Beck doesn't get his waistline under control, and start exercising, he's going to "vapor lock" one day during one of his anger fits!

Last edited:

Sure did, Trumpster!

Looking forward to it.

It is not an ego trip. Trump had to go. They cheated him and the did it very sloppily. Millions of dollars were wasted on Russia that they knew was nothing. These are the same assholes saying there was no fraud. Why do you still listen to them?
You are right. Trump HAD to go. That's why voters turned out in record numbers to vote him out of office.

Are you aware that in must presidential elections, only about 52-54% of eligible voters turn out to vote? Last year it was over 60% (almost 2/3 of eligible voters). After almost 4 years of listening to Trump run his mouth, people couldn't wait to vote him out. That's why there were all those long lines.
See how stupid you are? For Joe Biden? Give me a break.

Didn't know exactly where to put this so if I am wrong Mods, move it!

Brighteon ^
I feel his frustration. I am torn between staying informed as best I can and turning everything off and tuning it all out!

I shut most of it out, but I've learned along the way see my signature.

Sure did, Trumpster!

Looking forward to it.

Are you aware that in must presidential elections, only about 52-54% of eligible voters turn out to vote? Last year it was over 60% (almost 2/3 of eligible voters). After almost 4 years of listening to Trump run his mouth, people couldn't wait to vote him out. That's why there were all those long lines.
For some people, the candidate was far less important than simply getting rid of Trump.

Sure did, Trumpster!

Looking forward to it.

For some people, the candidate was far less important than simply getting rid of Trump.
Bullshit narrative and fake polls.

Beck is a drama queen or maybe just a regular queen, none the less his is only upset about accusations, not charged or proved in court about Democrats. Not a very balanced view as no mention of the accusations about Trump not charged or proved in court. I cannot sustain the anger and do not care to try. I can sustain the warning of not letting trump or trumpers come back to presidential power, but that's about it.
I will agree Beck is very much a doom and gloom sort of person and that makes him difficult to listen
to for me. His values are solid however and he's actually an old style liberal but society has moved so far
to the fascist left he's now seen as a "Nazi" by people not fans of free speech anymore.
Society, in America has not moved to the fascist left, at least not in Tennessee. People tend to hear and discuss what the squeakiest wheels want to squeak about. If society had moved to the far left they would have elected on of them president, but didn't. They just went for the centrist candidate. No matter who wins we just tend to live our own lives down here, take care of our business, our families, and help out a friend when we can. We're not oppressed by any left wing "Nazis" down here. Sorry to hear about your situation in your town. You should probably move.

Like any pundit that makes his living as a pundit and tries to draw a following, Beck always thinks everything he says is a big deal, a hidden truth, that he can talk up as a revelation. Most of what all the pundits say (on right or left) is overblown bull shit. Don't follow them.

Sure did, Trumpster!

Looking forward to it.

In their condition, they just can't believe that the entire country doesn't adore the orange buffoon like they do.

There's just no way. It can't be.

So someone must have cheated. The election had to be rigged. It just had to be.

Sure did, Trumpster!

Looking forward to it.

In their condition, they just can't believe that the entire country doesn't adore the orange buffoon like they do.

There's just no way. It can't be.

So someone must have cheated. The election had to be rigged. It just had to be.

Same thing Democrats did with Hillary and Russia in 2016. We have a country full of poor losers.

Same thing Democrats did with Hillary and Russia in 2016. We have a country full of poor losers.
No, not the same thing. Republican accusations of fraud are fabricated. There really was Russian involvement in 2016. That is factual.

No, not the same thing. Republican accusations of fraud are fabricated. There really was Russian involvement in 2016. That is factual.

No it isn't. Someone supposedly posting meme's from Russia had nothing to do with the outcome. The Democrats lost for one reason. Hillary.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
They shouldn't and they don't. Unenforced laws are not really laws at all.

Same applies to those seeking those jobs.

To the contrary ... The employer should care.

If the politician puts the illegal immigrant on the government dole, that costs the employer money.
If the employer gives the illegal immigrant a job instead, the employer actually stands to gain something.

They shouldn't and they don't. Unenforced laws are not really laws at all.

Same applies to those seeking those jobs.

To the contrary ... The employer should care.

If the politician puts the illegal immigrant on the government dole, that costs the employer money.
If the employer gives the illegal immigrant a job instead, the employer actually stands to gain something.

I'm talking realities. Despite the arguments to the contrary, illegals qualify for very little in government subsidies.

No it isn't. Someone supposedly posting meme's from Russia had nothing to do with the outcome. The Democrats lost for one reason. Hillary.
Whether you believe it affected the outcome, we both must admit that Russia did indeed insert itself into the election. That is factual. (And it wasn’t just memes)

There is no factual basis for the Trump accusation of a stolen election.

I'm talking realities. Despite the arguments to the contrary, illegals qualify for very little in government subsidies.

The degree to which they cost the taxpayer money is irrelevant.

Some people excuse the politicians desire to garner gain, and the employer isn't offered the same opportunity while footing the bill.
Furthermore, the politician will lie to the taxpayer, tell them they are good people when they vote for them, and the employer isn't offered that false altruism.

The reality is simply the fact the lie benefits the Government, not the employer or the taxpayer.

Forum List

Back