WOW! Just wow! Here is What Was Elected to the Senate From Massachusetts!

Kerry would make a extraordinary Secretary of State? Is she being sarcastic, or does she mean that in a negative sense?

She is a dipshit and will be exposed once in the Senate and she has to follow their rules on the floor with live TV catching her mistakes.

Elizabeth Warren is a great American patriot and will be a great Senator.

liz warren is a phony and a thief who will have her white ass dumped as soon as one of the kennedy boyz reaches the age of thirty.

count on it

liz warren is a phony and a thief who will have her white ass dumped as soon as one of the kennedy boyz reaches the age of thirty.

count on it

Maybe, but she'll do a great job in the meantime. Consider yourself lucky...

What a freaking air head. She can't answer the simplest of questions, even when merely asked what her opinion is about something. Weird how she kept trying to pass the questions to the other guy. She is clearly not leadership material and I wonder what kind of idiots voted for this fraud.

I've already explained that. Go look for my most recent posts. If you're a communist you don't have to be intelligent. A goddamn idiot can be elected in this country. Just look around at all the leftist sumbitches posting here.

Wow yet another Obama whinefest...it's like the energiser bunny on the forums at the moment.

Forum List

Back