Wow, Limbaugh just accused Trump of stabbing him in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been paying attention to the news for a few hours. What happened? Did he sign the spending bill?

He signed.

Thanks for the info. I figured he would. Might as well say farewell to the wall. I thought it was a stupid idea to begin with, but not something I completely disagreed with. Trump is showing that he stands for nothing concrete. Trump stands for Trump. The swamp is thriving in Washington.

But isn't this just a six month budget? I may have heard that.

I haven't been paying attention to the news for a few hours. What happened? Did he sign the spending bill?

He signed.

Thanks for the info. I figured he would. Might as well say farewell to the wall. I thought it was a stupid idea to begin with, but not something I completely disagreed with. Trump is showing that he stands for nothing concrete. Trump stands for Trump. The swamp is thriving in Washington.

$1.3 trillion in just six months? What a doozie.

He signed.

I hope not, or it's even worse. $1.3 trillion for six months, and not a brick for the wall? He's barely a year into his presidency.

I think Trump can see the outside threats and the the danger we face as a nation and wants the military beefed up to be able to deal with them if necessary...If any of you have a problem with this bill you can blame Obama for doing nothing to modernize and improve an over worked short handed military....
I for one don't have a problem with adding to the debt. when I see how the military has been depleted by the very people that don't like this bill...

He signed.

$1.3 trillion in just six months? What a doozie.

Beat me to it. Fuckin' jerkoff. :slap:

He signed.

The wall begins construction on Monday.

I would have told Schumer to pound sand. However, this another example of why I fired the Republican party a few years ago. They are no different than the dems. It's all smoke and mirrors

-Geaux

He signed.

Um... no it doesn't.

He signed.

Patching some fences is not building Trump's magnificent, 2,000 mile long, 30 foot tall wall

greed01.jpg

I remember when his response to the President of Mexico was, "The wall just got ten feet taller." Over a year later, and not a single brick has been laid. Not a single dollar has even been put towards it. WINNING!

I think Trump can see the outside threats and the the danger we face as a nation and wants the military beefed up to be able to deal with them if necessary...If any of you have a problem with this bill you can blame Obama for doing nothing to modernize and improve an over worked short handed military....
I for one don't have a problem with adding to the debt. when I see how the military has been depleted by the very people that don't like this bill...
Love it...the trumpanzee reaches deep into his bag of tricks to pull out..........................Obama!

I keep trumpeting ( No pun intended) the truth, IT'S ALL A GAME TO THEM. There are NOT two Party's. We live in a very well defined caste system.
After 35 years of GOP rule for all intents and purposes...

Take the Red Pill kid, in the long run it's the better action.
The problem for 30 years now has been the rich not paying enough taxes so not enough investment in Americans and their infrastructure of all kinds. Reagan had some success when the top tax rate was 50%. When he cut it to 28% that was the kiss of death. Let's go back to 50%.

Trump said the bill was too long to read. Remind you of anybody?

We have to sign it to see what's in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back