Wow, Limbaugh just accused Trump of stabbing him in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump said the bill was too long to read. Remind you of anybody?

We have to sign it to see what's in it.
The notecard saying DO NOT CONGRATULATE was apparently too long for him, too. I wouldn't put a lot of weight on that excuse.

I haven't been paying attention to the news for a few hours. What happened? Did he sign the spending bill?

He signed.

Thanks for the info. I figured he would. Might as well say farewell to the wall. I thought it was a stupid idea to begin with, but not something I completely disagreed with. Trump is showing that he stands for nothing concrete. Trump stands for Trump. The swamp is thriving in Washington.

But isn't this just a six month budget? I may have heard that.

I hope not, or it's even worse. $1.3 trillion for six months, and not a brick for the wall? He's barely a year into his presidency.
$1.6billion down payment for the wall.

I haven't been paying attention to the news for a few hours. What happened? Did he sign the spending bill?

He signed.

Thanks for the info. I figured he would. Might as well say farewell to the wall. I thought it was a stupid idea to begin with, but not something I completely disagreed with. Trump is showing that he stands for nothing concrete. Trump stands for Trump. The swamp is thriving in Washington.

I hope not, or it's even worse. $1.3 trillion for six months, and not a brick for the wall? He's barely a year into his presidency.

That's trillion. With a "T".

He signed.

He gets money to patch fences that are already there.

He signed.

He gets money to patch fences that are already there.
Brilliant.

Were the election re-run today with the same contenders Trump would still win though by a more narrow margin. However, if The Democrat Party actually had a candidate it might turn out differently. 2016 was not so much that Trump won as it was that Hillary lost.

He signed.

Less than Obama spent on the wall...

OP requires a link. None provided. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back