Wow. Manchin leads Morrisey by 8% in new WV poll

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Wow. Joe Manchin won’t go away.
I remember a few months ago when pundits were saying he was toast. But here he is leading despite Trump’s endorsement of the Republican candidate in a right wing state.

The only thing I recommend to Republicans so they can feel better is to continue to pretend that “polls gave Hillary a 95% chance of winning.”
No poll predicted such thing.

Here. Have a heart attack:
wvmetronews.com/2018/08/31/manchin-has-lead-over-morrisey-metronews-west-virginia-poll-shows/

I remember a few months ago when pundits were saying he was toast. But here he is leading despite Trump’s endorsement of the Republican candidate in a right wing state.

The only thing I recommend to Republicans so they can feel better is to continue to pretend that “polls gave Hillary a 95% chance of winning.”

wvmetronews.com/2018/08/31/manchin-has-lead-over-morrisey-metronews-west-virginia-poll-shows/

Yes.....tell President Hilary, she will want to know.

• Banned

No poll predicted Hillary would become President.

Your kidding...right?

Your kidding...right?
Name a poll that predicted Hillary would become President. Typing “ are you kidding” doesn’t prove you right.

Machin is fairly right wing even for democrats. There are periodical calls within the DNC to basically oust him from the party over it. I remind such people he would win even bigger as a republican.

Manchin supports Trump.

Manchin goes full MAGA
So are other conservatives going to agree that The poll is accurate? Thanks! Finally a right winger who doesn’t deny reality.

No..... Minchin is running as a Trump supporter and the polls can still be wrong, just ask President Hilary...
LOL. Your strategy of pretending that Manchin’s support for Trump is helping him backfired.
Now you had to clarify that Manchin’s alleged support for Trump isn’t helping him.

Machin is fairly right wing even for democrats. There are periodical calls within the DNC to basically oust him from the party over it. I remind such people he would win even bigger as a republican.
Finally another conservative who doesn’t deny that Manchin is ahead.

Your kidding...right?
Name a poll that predicted Hillary would become President. Typing “ are you kidding” doesn’t prove you right.

Moron...

Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 12 - CNNPolitics

(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.

Moron...election day....

2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

The Upshot’s elections model suggests that Hillary Clinton is favored to win the presidency, based on the latest state and national polls.

If you have absolutely, positively nothing of substance to say, it's perfectly okay to refrain from making a comment. Just saying.

Moron...election day....

The Upshot’s elections model suggests that Hillary Clinton is favored to win the presidency, based on the latest state and national polls.
That’s a forecast, not a poll, moron.

Your kidding...right?

Moron...

Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 12 - CNNPolitics

(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking

Your kidding...right?

Moron...

[URL='https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html']Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 12 - CNNPolitics
(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.

poll[/URL] shows.

That wasn’t their final poll. Their final poll had Hillary +3. You just posted the most embarrassing post in this thread.

Manchin lies through his teeth to get elected, pretending to be a conservative Trump supporter. After the election he goes right back to the Dem party and kisses their ass.

WTF? Did you just fall off the truck?
Election poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back