WOW, shades of 2016 - Bernie-ism = Trump-ism

Really stupid analogy actually. It is like saying rape and making love is similar.
Um, it's not an analogy. It's a direct observation about the motivations of voters.

I wonder what has you guys so angry here.

Likely because we're poking holes in their fragile little egos. People who believe they have everything all figured out because of who they vote for hate criticism of that person. They'll either get over it, or won't. Not really our problem.
It's not even about Trump, which is the weird thing. But yeah, they're hyper-sensitive and hyper-defensive about anything that comes within 500 miles of him.

They don't even appear to understand what the thread is about.
It’s not even about Trump!

And EXACTLY the same thing was said about Trump and the Trumpsters in 2016.

You’ve got to drag everyone into your cesspool.
What is the thread about?
You don't know? Isn't it yours?

Um, it's not an analogy. It's a direct observation about the motivations of voters.

Likely because we're poking holes in their fragile little egos. People who believe they have everything all figured out because of who they vote for hate criticism of that person. They'll either get over it, or won't. Not really our problem.
It's not even about Trump, which is the weird thing. But yeah, they're hyper-sensitive and hyper-defensive about anything that comes within 500 miles of him.

What is the thread about? Just tell me.

Why are you afraid to answer?

Last edited:

If you don't know what your own thread is about I'm not helping you.

OK.

You're a coward, a liar and a fraud.

Dismissed.

OK.

Dismissed.
cry all you want.

Still not gonna help you.

The thread is being trolled by nutters from both ends.

Absolutely, positively perfect.

Again.

You ask questions and when people answer you dismiss them as trolls. If you don't want people to respond then don't start threads where you are proven absolutely incapable of engaging people. You get miffed when when people call you names but you have no problem doing it back. There are several trolls on this board, you are unique in that you constantly troll threads you start.

Again.

You ask questions and when people answer you dismiss them as trolls. If you don't want people to respond then don't start threads where you are proven absolutely incapable of engaging people. You get miffed when when people call you names but you have no problem doing it back. There are several trolls on this board, you are unique in that you constantly troll threads you start.
Perfect!

Again.

Perfect!

I couldn't have asked for a more predictable response from you.

Really stupid analogy actually. It is like saying rape and making love is similar.

Stop using Alinsky tactics

Every reference to Alinsky I see online always seems to come from a clueless right winger. Weird.
asshat when you leftists stop using those tactics we will stop referencing the alinsky tactics

Gee, it almost sounds like you're emulating the people you detest (leftists) to make your points. Thanks for further proving the OP with every new nugget of wisdom, champ! You're like trained sheep. Surreal.
No roots just pushed the way the political winds blowing. A political hack tumbleweed

Stop using Alinsky tactics

Every reference to Alinsky I see online always seems to come from a clueless right winger. Weird.
asshat when you leftists stop using those tactics we will stop referencing the alinsky tactics

Gee, it almost sounds like you're emulating the people you detest (leftists) to make your points. Thanks for further proving the OP with every new nugget of wisdom, champ! You're like trained sheep. Surreal.
No roots just pushed the way the political winds blowing. A political hack tumbleweed

Meh. I've been called worse. You're more of a cheer leader for your political tribe. You're a winger. You talk a game but it falls apart completely when scratching the surface. Is that any better? :dunno:

Like I said, you can’t see it, it’s engrained in you to drag everyone else down to your level. Bernie is simply a byproduct of public education brainwashing. Ask any Bernie supporter when the Cold War is and you’ll be lucky to get an answer that’s in the 20th century. Just because some Leftard Talking Head on teevee says something doesn’t make it true just because it pleases you to see someone fit your MO of attacks.

Do you really want to go there... Didn't Trump talk about how the Founding Fathers secured the Airports?

gallery_large.jpg

OK.

Dismissed.
cry all you want.

Were you born a complete ass wipe, or was it a learned sort of thing? Why are you even here? You obviously aren't here to discuss politics. Paid troll, perhaps? How is your mom's basement this time of year?

OK.

Dismissed.
cry all you want.

Were you born a complete ass wipe, or was it a learned sort of thing? Why are you even here? You obviously aren't here to discuss politics. Paid troll, perhaps? How is your mom's basement this time of year?
Paid troll? He's clearly a FREE troll.

:p

OK.

Dismissed.
cry all you want.

:04: Oh, but we have fun, don't we.

OK.

Dismissed.
cry all you want.

:04: Oh, we have fun, don't we.
These nutters have so much raw animal hatred for the other tribe, that to compare them to those they loathe -- to any degree, at any level -- turns them into sobbing drama queens at the snap of a finger.

It's funny, but holy crap, it's a little disturbing, too.

Pretty funny watching MSNBC's Joy Reid say, "wow, we really underestimated how angry and frustrated and animated these people are. The party had better pay attention to this".

And EXACTLY the same thing was said about Trump and the Trumpsters in 2016. I say it all the time: The two ends can be SO DAMN SIMILAR.

Bernie is this year's Trump, at least for the Democrats.

MSNBC Melts Down As Bernie Sanders Projected To Win Nevada Caucuses
Bernie has never answer a hard question... trump answers 1,000’s a day

Pretty funny watching MSNBC's Joy Reid say, "wow, we really underestimated how angry and frustrated and animated these people are. The party had better pay attention to this".

And EXACTLY the same thing was said about Trump and the Trumpsters in 2016. I say it all the time: The two ends can be SO DAMN SIMILAR.

What in the freakin' WORLD does that have to do with the thread?

What in the freakin' WORLD does that have to do with the thread?
Bernie is not the 2016 Trump that would require answering hard questions

OK.

Dismissed.
cry all you want.

:04: Oh, we have fun, don't we.
These nutters have so much raw animal hatred for the other tribe, that to compare them to those they loathe -- to any degree, at any level -- turns them into sobbing drama queens at the snap of a finger.

It's funny, but holy crap, it's a little disturbing, too.

Disturbing? Nah. The world is full of perpetually outraged assholes. I have in some way been their hemorrhoid for practically my whole life. Shitty people deserve to get shit upon. Relax and enjoy the carnage.

Forum List

Back