Wow, the Left really turning on Obama

Hey PEA brain...what EVER the provisions were, it ONLY passed because of Republicans and teabaggers.

Try to absorb this...there would be NO patriot act today if only Democrats were in charge.

Is the patriot act still in effect?
Is obama still the president?

What about his pen and his phone?

That's it...when defeated, double down pea brain.

The patriot act is still in effect. NOW, tell me who voted for and who voted against it? Did Democrats vote for or against it? Did Republicans vote for or against it? Did teabaggers vote for or against it?

Maybe you could use 2006's vote when Bush was in office?

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

That won't work either, now will it pea brain?

Only one way to deal with a fucking, incompetent idiot...show him the TRUTH...

Obama signs Patriot Act extension into law TheHill

Pea brain #2...would it have gotten to his desk if only Democrat votes were counted?

1) yes

2) no

take your time...

Hey PEA brain...what EVER the provisions were, it ONLY passed because of Republicans and teabaggers.

Try to absorb this...there would be NO patriot act today if only Democrats were in charge.

The patriot act is still in effect. NOW, tell me who voted for and who voted against it? Did Democrats vote for or against it? Did Republicans vote for or against it? Did teabaggers vote for or against it?

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

Pea brain #2...would it have gotten to his desk if only Democrat votes were counted?

1) yes

2) no

take your time...

Did you ever hear of a presidential VETO...moron?

anyone who hasn't wised up to Obama and the democrats and the total failures they are is blind as a bat.

But to be fair I have to give credit where it is due. Obama didn't "fail" without a great deal of "help" from the right doing it's utmost to make sure that he did. Their strenuous efforts from the very outset of his presidency to make him a "failure" deserve to be recognized. The right put a lot of hard work into achieving this outcome and they should be given the credit that comes with reaching their stated goal of failure.

Reagan rose above the democrat party politics and was successful. Did you ever think it was the leader of the free worlds fault that people just don't get along?

Remember Iran-Contra? Amazing how republicans will dismiss criminality or ethical problems in their leaders (John McCain, Keating 5). Dems turn on their members when those are involved in wrongdoing. Traficante, Anthony Weiner for example.

anyone who hasn't wised up to Obama and the democrats and the total failures they are is blind as a bat.

But to be fair I have to give credit where it is due. Obama didn't "fail" without a great deal of "help" from the right doing it's utmost to make sure that he did. Their strenuous efforts from the very outset of his presidency to make him a "failure" deserve to be recognized. The right put a lot of hard work into achieving this outcome and they should be given the credit that comes with reaching their stated goal of failure.

Reagan rose above the democrat party politics and was successful. Did you ever think it was the leader of the free worlds fault that people just don't get along?

Remember Iran-Contra? Amazing how republicans will dismiss criminality or ethical problems in their leaders (John McCain, Keating 5). Dems turn on their members when those are involved in wrongdoing. Traficante, Anthony Weiner for example.

Yes they do turn on their own...Liberals would have loved to have another Kennedy in the White House, BUT, did they give Ted the nomination?

AP_PATRIOT_VOTE.gif

1) yes

2) no

take your time...

I found a new avatar for you, and I even provide a choice...

pet_parrot.jpg
logo.jpg

You are welcome!

Yes they do turn on their own...Liberals would have loved to have another Kennedy in the White House, BUT, did they give Ted the nomination?

he was an abject alcoholic, that would have been stupid.

I suppose Bush is responsible for Barry's inept leadership when it comes to fighting ISIS? The "reset" with Russia?

I suppose Bush is responsible for the Fast & Furious scandal? The Benghazi debacle? The IRS abuses? The wiretaps on American journalists? The total lack of transparency of the Obama White House?

Who KNEW that the man you liberals derided for all those years as the "village idiot" was actually a political MASTERMIND who somehow manages to control the US government from his ranch in Crawford, Texas!

Who is 'Barry"? Do you mean the President of the United States?

Did Obama remove the government in Iraq that kept terrorists OUT of that country? Saddam was no angel, but he had no use for al Qaeda or terrorist cells in his country.

So what should Obama have done? If he had armed the Syrian rebels, and those weapon ended up in the hands of ISIS, WHAT would you be whining about today old man?

Is Obama responsible for a bunch of phony scandals, debacles and abuses trumped up by 24/7 faux news propaganda?

Phony scandals? :eusa_liar::eusa_shifty::eusa_liar::eusa_shifty: Don't embarrass yourself...

What he should have done...what he was advised to do by his military leaders, Bob Gates, Leon Panetta and Hillary Clinton...was to leave a force in Iraq to stabilize the country! Barry didn't do that though...because Barry is more concerned with politics than he is with reality.

Let's not forget the sneaky way the democrats forced us to buy a product from health insurance companies. This has already been in effect in Massachusetts for several years now, and has had terrible effects on jobs! MANY jobs are now only "temporary" jobs and a lot of people have to go through employment services to get a job. Also, a lot of jobs that used to be full time have now been cut back to part-time, and this is all due to the expense of providing mandatory health insurance, unless of course you are a favorite and get an Obama waiver. Good Lord! *rolls eyes*

:link:

Are you kidding? Lol. NO. I don't think we need a link to the above. It is common knowledge.

Failure to provide a link when asked is a de facto admission of spewing partisan lies.

Um, no it is not. You are so full of it, I can smell you from here.

Only you can destroy your own credibility.

Failing to provide a link when requested will ruin your credibility.

Congratulations on trashing your own reputation.

There is a link. Not my fault if you cannot read or follow along. I'm sure you probably already have quite the "reputation" and, by your horrible tude, it cannot be anything good. :D

No you don't, Clinton for example, the party might burn some low level democrats but that is about it. Republicans showed you how it should work with Nixon.

From link in post #298.

Get ready to be blindsided by a barrage of new taxes. $1 trillion worth...

They'll be coming courtesy of the Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obamacare.

And they won't just be affecting those who make over $250,000. The bulk of these taxes will be passed on directly to the middle class.

That's because while a majority of these "stealth taxes" were designed to be taxes on businesses, they're actually transferred directly to ordinary citizens.

MORE: How much extra will you have to pay? To see how Obamacare taxes will directly affect your paycheck, go here.
They include the investment income surtax, a Medicare payroll tax, even a "tanning tax" on those who utilize indoor tanning services.

"Many of those [hidden] taxes, especially those on hospitals, insurers and medical device manufacturers, will ultimately be passed on through higher health costs," said Michael Tanner an expert on the healthcare law.

In fact, analysts estimate Obamacare will cost the average taxpayer nearly $6,000 in extra taxes as early as next year.

Hey Chris...WHO is the Money Morning 'staff'? and where do they get their 'information'?

It's a money investment advice site.

About Us

Now, here is what you do, run upstairs and ask your mother or father if any of that is true. Remember shut the lights out, save energy.

Those of us that actually were alive at the time realize what you posted is nothing but a steaming pile of BS. The democrats didn't give a crap about Mary Jo any more then they cared about the children at Waco. HERE is what killed Ted Kennedy's chance.

Ted Kennedy: The Day the Presidency Was Lost

Are you kidding? Lol. NO. I don't think we need a link to the above. It is common knowledge.

Failure to provide a link when asked is a de facto admission of spewing partisan lies.

Um, no it is not. You are so full of it, I can smell you from here.

Only you can destroy your own credibility.

Failing to provide a link when requested will ruin your credibility.

Congratulations on trashing your own reputation.

There is a link. Not my fault if you cannot read or follow along. I'm sure you probably already have quite the "reputation" and, by your horrible tude, it cannot be anything good. :D

Facts not in evidence.

If the link exists then you should be able to produce it.

That you cannot indicates that it doesn't but that is your problem, not mine.

I suppose Bush is responsible for Barry's inept leadership when it comes to fighting ISIS? The "reset" with Russia?

I suppose Bush is responsible for the Fast & Furious scandal? The Benghazi debacle? The IRS abuses? The wiretaps on American journalists? The total lack of transparency of the Obama White House?

Who KNEW that the man you liberals derided for all those years as the "village idiot" was actually a political MASTERMIND who somehow manages to control the US government from his ranch in Crawford, Texas!

Did Obama remove the government in Iraq that kept terrorists OUT of that country? Saddam was no angel, but he had no use for al Qaeda or terrorist cells in his country.

So what should Obama have done? If he had armed the Syrian rebels, and those weapon ended up in the hands of ISIS, WHAT would you be whining about today old man?

Is Obama responsible for a bunch of phony scandals, debacles and abuses trumped up by 24/7 faux news propaganda?

Phony scandals? :eusa_liar::eusa_shifty::eusa_liar::eusa_shifty: Don't embarrass yourself...

What he should have done...what he was advised to do by his military leaders, Bob Gates, Leon Panetta and Hillary Clinton...was to leave a force in Iraq to stabilize the country! Barry didn't do that though...because Barry is more concerned with politics than he is with reality.

Yes phony scandals...Benghazi...IRS...NOTHING but political bullshit. A total waste of taxpayer money. Typical of Republican witch hunts instead of governing. If ANY government activity should have been investigated, it was Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, the lies that led to the invasion in Iraq, and war crimes.

BRAVO to President Obama for NOT putting our troops in harms way. Would YOU want your son or daughter serving in Iraq without immunity from being subject to the Iraqi criminal justice system?

Be HONEST for once in your life...

WTH do you liberals THINK about post #303? Do you think about unintended consequences EVER?

Of course not. Liberals only care about intentions, not results. Results are for the unsophisticated, the unwashed masses.

Results? According to WHOM? WHO is the Money Morning 'staff'? and where do they get their 'information'?

According to reality.

Maybe if the political system wasn't sold to the highest bidder, you might actually get a say.

LOL, what a liar. So you believe this, yet you're a big government liberal. You believe government works for the wealthy, and you want to make it bigger and more powerful. This is the shallowest of liberal lies.

Yes phony scandals...Benghazi...IRS...NOTHING but political bullshit. A total waste of taxpayer money. Typical of Republican witch hunts instead of governing. If ANY government activity should have been investigated, it was Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, the lies that led to the invasion in Iraq, and war crimes.

BRAVO to President Obama for NOT putting our troops in harms way. Would YOU want your son or daughter serving in Iraq without immunity from being subject to the Iraqi criminal justice system?

One of the articles of impeachment drawn up against Nixon related to his POTENTIAL use of the IRS as a weapon against his enemies. It is illustrative that TFO's sycophants pretend his ACTUAL use of the IRS as a weapon is somehow "phony".

Do me a favor...define the far left. Give me examples of positions and beliefs that are extreme that you hear or see from the left?

The death tax, government control of healthchare, financial services and energy, progressive income taxes, preventing people not worth an arbitrary wage from getting a job, redistribution of wealth, government control over education, preventing people from defending themselves from criminals, regulating free speech going into elections, preventing corporations from being efficient regarding atomization and offshoring while saddling them with higher and higher employee costs, taxing business's overseas income. Just a few.

What are you babbling about? The reason to HAVE a Status of Forces Agreement is to provide our troops with immunity from prosecution from the Iraqi criminal justice system!

Bottom line is that Barack Obama chose not to keep troops in Iraq and used the expiring Status of Forces Agreement as an excuse to pull them out. He did so against the advice of Bob Gates, Leon Panetta, Hillary Clinton and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

This liberal talking point that Barry HAD to take the troops out is laughable! It was his CHOICE to do so! He could have pressured Maliki into an new Status of Forces Agreement like so many in his Cabinet advised him to do but he chose not to do that because he was running for reelection as the President who "ended" the Iraq war.

Forum List

Back