Wow, the left wingers have "figures it out." Sigh....such puppets.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
So every company that does not leave, will receive tax relief. Therefore companies will have incentives to keep their companies HERE.

I think they figured it out.

Lol, get ready for the sheep to chant....."tax the rich!"

Ahhh, the morons.

You are the one that does not get it. Republicans moving to keep one part of one company here after thirty years of facilitating the removal of our industrial base to slave labor countries is like a mass murderer deciding not to kill his 100th victim and wanting praise.

If the GOP wants to really become a pro-labor, pro-union party,

good for them. Kick all your anti-union rightwingers out, or get them to fall in line,

and we'll all be better for it. That's how progress works. The conservatives fight and fight and fight,

then they finally cave to progress and the GOP, the party of the right, no longer fights against the left on that issue.

So every company that does not leave, will receive tax relief. Therefore companies will have incentives to keep their companies HERE.

Ahhh, the morons.
The right was hoodwinked by a con man, and you call us sheep?

Ahhh, the morons.

Yeah, but imagine that every company that wants to stay now automatically gets loads and loads of money, the govt literally hands out money to companies, and then what? It increases the debt massively and.... next recession any one?

Forum List

Back