Wow, the resemblance is just stunning!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
It is really stunning how U.S. House Mis-representative, liz cheney (democrat) looks like an 80-year-old version of Miss Piggy. Also, how much of a pig face cheney really has. I feel bad for Miss Piggy in that such an America-hating warmongering evil shitbag like cheney looks like her. I also feel sorry for pigs in that she looks like them. Seriously, all you have to do is put a pig snout on cheney's face and you couldn't tell the difference. So, from now on, while I rarely post, if you see the name "pig face", you will know I am referencing democrat, liz cheney.

1635108385965.png

1635108614588.png

It is really stunning how U.S. House Mis-representative, liz cheney (democrat) looks like an 80-year-old version of Miss Piggy. Also, how much of a pig face cheney really has. I feel bad for Miss Piggy in that such an America-hating warmongering evil shitbag like cheney looks like her. I also feel sorry for pigs in that she looks like them. Seriously, all you have to do is put a pig snout on cheney's face and you couldn't tell the difference. So, from now on, while I rarely post, if you see the name "pig face", you will know I am referencing democrat, liz cheney.

View attachment 555822

View attachment 555823
We have a whole forum for retarded rants, you know. Unfortunately most of the retards are too retarded to find it.

Maybe you should ask next time.

Forum List

Back