Wow - three people killed in Boston

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This bombing is a tiny incident the media is blowing up into a big deal so the sheeple will give up more of their rights. Hell - every DAY a hundred people are killed in america in totally preventable highway crashes and the media yawns.

This bombing is a tiny incident the media is blowing up into a big deal so the sheeple will give up more of their rights. Hell - every DAY a hundred people are killed in america in totally preventable highway crashes and the media yawns.

Over 130 injured and three dead. This is no tiny incident. This is a major terrorist attack in a major American city.

There was only three people killed because that's the way the bombs were constructed. They weren't made to kill, but to maim. They were designed to explode down and out, spreading the schrapnel. The injuries were lower extremity injuries. The bombs were designed to blow off legs, not end lives.

Bombings are a bit extraordinary dont'cha think?

It is actually a historical moment, Mr. H. We have not had this type of terrorism on american soil before. If this is going to become a trend we will know soon enough. My fear is this has opened the flood gates to something and we may see it start happening as they do in Israel.

Americans don't have any idea what life would be like should that be the case. I hope it isn't.

There was only three people killed because that's the way the bombs were constructed. They weren't made to kill, but to maim. They were designed to explode down and out, spreading the schrapnel. The injuries were lower extremity injuries. The bombs were designed to blow off legs, not end lives.

Yes, that in itself is unique. It looks like a new form of terrorism evolving here. This is more about instilling fear and so the motive would would be what? - to persuade americans into surrendering more liberty in exchange for more security -

It is actually a historical moment, Mr. H. We have not had this type of terrorism on american soil before. If this is going to become a trend we will know soon enough. My fear is this has opened the flood gates to something and we may see it start happening as they do in Israel.

Americans don't have any idea what life would be like should that be the case. I hope it isn't.

Ohhh but we have! We've had many attacks just like this. They just weren't successful because of some mistakes the terrorists made. What would have happened in Times Square had Faisal Shahzad knew the difference between ammonium nitrate fertilizer and Miracle Gro?

For years our safety has depended on the incompetence of the terrorists themselves. We just expected them to be incompetent forever.

• Banned
Over 130 injured and three dead. This is no tiny incident. This is a major terrorist attack in a major American city.

Bee stings kill more americans than terrorism does. You've been brainwashed by the state media.

You want to talk about domestic terrorism lets not forget the 85 americans burned alive by Bill (Waco Kid) Clinton 20 years ago. 30 of the victims were kids and then clinton had the survivors throw in prison!!

Ohhh but we have! We've had many attacks just like this. They just weren't successful because of some mistakes the terrorists made. What would have happened in Times Square had Faisal Shahzad knew the difference between ammonium nitrate fertilizer and Miracle Gro?

For years our safety has depended on the incompetence of the terrorists themselves. We just expected them to be incompetent forever.

Excuse me, first successful terror attack using explosives. - Jeri

You want to talk about domestic terrorism lets not forget the 85 americans burned alive by Bill (Waco Kid) Clinton 20 years ago. 30 of the victims were kids and then clinton had the survivors throw in prison!!

Are you calling the ATF terrorists?

Cops and TSA should be able to stop, frisk and search everyone on the street to ensure no one has a bomb.

Are you calling the ATF terrorists?

Isn't that obvious?. They were the terrorist henchmen of master terrorists Clinton/Reno.

Forum List

Back