🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WOW, Trump really laid into Pelosi

EVERYONE!!!!!!! vote in November to keep us free and prosperous....don't let this lying tramp Pelosi win.....

Figure we've gotten to the point we can spot Trump signs on our lawns without the vandalism and alienation yet? I wouldn't count on it, but signs of improvement.
I have a sign in my yard...but I live in a military neighborhood...its a personal choice if one wants to post Trump 2020 signs in your yard or on the bumper of your car...you are probably right....the dems will get nastier the more they see they have no shot at winning...

I had this 4' by 4' plywood sign down at the end of the driveway in 2016. Some liberal POS thought it would be funny to throw a couple dozen roofing nails in my driveway, but I picked them up before having a flat.

I'm changing the "2016" to "2020", and putting it back in the same place. BTW, the guy who threw the nails was arrested. He did the same thing to several other people.

trump%20sign.jpg

EVERYONE!!!!!!! vote in November to keep us free and prosperous....don't let this lying tramp Pelosi win.....

If everyone does vote in November (and I suggest they do) that's the last thing you Rumpsters would want. So I do hope you get that wish because it's also my wish. I realize the Dems are going to present nothing more than a Ham Sandwich for their Candidate but I once said that a Ham Sandwich would defeat Rump if everyone voted. I just didn't know that the Dems would take me that seriously. Too bad they aren't at least going to offer a Pastrami on Rye. Rump needs gone. And for one cycle we have to put up with that ham sandwich.
You losers can't even hold a state primary without trying to cheat the voters of your own party....Bernie won that primary and the DNC is trying to hide that fact.....we are not afraid of you losers....you are a fractured party....

I partially agree. Like one person said, "You had one job, just one job to do". But you can't control the outcome as much as you dream on. You can't keep pushing the hate. If Bernie wins, Bernie wins after the recount. The Original count was a friggin mess. It shows that you will try and pick whom the Democrats present in the next couple of months. No matter how inept the Democrats are right now, in a couple of months, one Democrat will surface as the one and only one. Then, get ready for the fur to fly. I personally, don't care for any of them but I care for Rump a lot less.

Well roll your sacrificial lamb right on out and Trump will roast its ass alive then we'll all have lamb for dinner. Who's got the mint jelly?
So the Russian fix is in?

Dude. We're laughing our asses off at Pelosi, the Democrat Party, and clueless schmucks like you.

:21:

You just keep laughing.

Rest assured, we will. And come the dawn of election morning when the votes have been tallied we'll be hilariously laughing our asses off while you morons bawl and scream at the sky and throw your childish tantrums.

I can see you now, laughing your asses off as they put that straight jacket on you.
You libtards are the ones that need the straight jackets.
they're already in them

I have on personal authority:21: Pelosi's career is over. He's going to bury her at least as deep as he managed the Clintons. With some fortune this guy will see the same fate:

Little Adam Schitt[87][88] Adam Schiff U.S. representative for California's 28th congressional district, chair of the House Intelligence Committee
Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Corrupt Congressman Adam Schiff[90]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Shifty Schiff[93] / Shifty[94]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]
Lyin’, cheatin’, liddle’ Adam “Shifty” Schiff[72]
:abgg2q.jpg:
84620434_10218476983187224_6859098578854346752_n.jpg

Feckless dems will and are burying themselves....My dem friend of many years and even more political arguments with me is switching party's...he has had enough....he said the dems today are not the party he joined....

Me too. Im still a registered Democrat but can't see ever voting for one again. I voted for Obama twice, I'm not happy about it but no way in hell I would vote for Romney or McCain. Trump is what I've always wanted, I didn't think true Capitalists ran for president any more.

If everyone does vote in November (and I suggest they do) that's the last thing you Rumpsters would want. So I do hope you get that wish because it's also my wish. I realize the Dems are going to present nothing more than a Ham Sandwich for their Candidate but I once said that a Ham Sandwich would defeat Rump if everyone voted. I just didn't know that the Dems would take me that seriously. Too bad they aren't at least going to offer a Pastrami on Rye. Rump needs gone. And for one cycle we have to put up with that ham sandwich.
You losers can't even hold a state primary without trying to cheat the voters of your own party....Bernie won that primary and the DNC is trying to hide that fact.....we are not afraid of you losers....you are a fractured party....

I partially agree. Like one person said, "You had one job, just one job to do". But you can't control the outcome as much as you dream on. You can't keep pushing the hate. If Bernie wins, Bernie wins after the recount. The Original count was a friggin mess. It shows that you will try and pick whom the Democrats present in the next couple of months. No matter how inept the Democrats are right now, in a couple of months, one Democrat will surface as the one and only one. Then, get ready for the fur to fly. I personally, don't care for any of them but I care for Rump a lot less.

Well roll your sacrificial lamb right on out and Trump will roast its ass alive then we'll all have lamb for dinner. Who's got the mint jelly?
Did you go have your tubes tied by Vladimir Putin? Why then yes, you are fixed by a Russian.

Pooty Poo...turn communist again so the Progs could like you.

I have on personal authority:21: Pelosi's career is over. He's going to bury her at least as deep as he managed the Clintons. With some fortune this guy will see the same fate:

Little Adam Schitt[87][88] Adam Schiff U.S. representative for California's 28th congressional district, chair of the House Intelligence Committee
Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Corrupt Congressman Adam Schiff[90]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Shifty Schiff[93] / Shifty[94]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]
Lyin’, cheatin’, liddle’ Adam “Shifty” Schiff[72]
:abgg2q.jpg:
84620434_10218476983187224_6859098578854346752_n.jpg

Who's that babe on the lower left-hand corner? She sure has a pertty mouth.. :04:

SHE’S COMPLETELY LOST IT: Now Pelosi Is Claiming ‘There Was No Acquittal.’

AP_20036128004037-scaled.sized-770x415xc.jpg

If reality won't do what Nancy wants, she'll just deny it's happening to her.

She thought the footage you're about to see was so important that she shared it herself. After babbling for a bit to Amanpour about why she tore up Trump's speech at the SOTU, Nancy got even crazier:

Amanpour: What about, though, the fact that the president seems liberated? And this is about Democratic politics, so I'm not asking you to criticize here. But he was acquitted, his poll ratings are higher...

Pelosi: He was not... there was no acquittal. You can't have an acquittal unless you have a trial. And you can't have a trial when you have witnesses and documents. So he can say he was acquitted, and the headlines can say "Acquitted," but he's impeached forever. Branded with that and not vindicated. And even the senators were saying, "Yes, it wasn't right." But didn't have the courage to act upon that.

Amanpour: Except for?

Pelosi: Except for Mitt Romney. God bless him. And then the president criticized him for using his faith to do something he knew was wrong...

Well, at least Mitt can bask in the warm glow of Nancy Pelosi's approval. All is forgiven, Mitt! Forget all that stuff the Dems said in 2012 about you giving that woman cancer, and torturing your dog, and putting women in binders, and having an elevator for your cars, and all those other reasons they hated you. Water under the bridge. You're useful to them now.

Denial is the first stage of grief, and Nancy has been stuck there for over three years. Despite all her sputtering, Trump was indeed acquitted. She doesn't have to like it, she doesn't have to think it's fair, but it happened. She has no control over the United States Senate, and they don't answer to her. They voted. It's over. The End.

It's difficult to see how blatantly lying about Trump's impeachment is going to help the Dems in November, but then, who understood why they impeached him in the first place. Is there anybody who voted for him in 2016 who isn't going to vote for him now that he's been impeached? Is there anybody who didn't vote for him in 2016 who would vote for him whether he was impeached or not? What did any of this accomplish? How did all this wasted time and money help anybody? What was the point?

Forum List

Back