🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WOW, Trump really laid into Pelosi

EVERYONE!!!!!!! vote in November to keep us free and prosperous....don't let this lying tramp Pelosi win.....

Figure we've gotten to the point we can spot Trump signs on our lawns without the vandalism and alienation yet? I wouldn't count on it, but signs of improvement.

Oh, I can spot those signs on the lawns. And I can also spot the owners of many of those lawns removing those unwanted signs. Does that make them a Communist? No, they just don't care for you to keep cluttering up their nice laws with the trash. But blame it on the Democrats,right?

Nancy Pelosi is vile hateful stupid bitch that is nuttier than a fruitcake and deserves to be ridiculed.

Romney is a worthless traitorous RINO that also deserves to be ridiculed.

EVERYONE!!!!!!! vote in November to keep us free and prosperous....don't let this lying tramp Pelosi win.....

Figure we've gotten to the point we can spot Trump signs on our lawns without the vandalism and alienation yet? I wouldn't count on it, but signs of improvement.
I have a sign in my yard...but I live in a military neighborhood...its a personal choice if one wants to post Trump 2020 signs in your yard or on the bumper of your car...you are probably right....the dems will get nastier the more they see they have no shot at winning...

Oh, I can spot those signs on the lawns. And I can also spot the owners of many of those lawns removing those unwanted signs. Does that make them a Communist? No, they just don't care for you to keep cluttering up their nice laws with the trash. But blame it on the Democrats,right?

:aargh:
Which part of that is rational?

If everyone does vote in November (and I suggest they do) that's the last thing you Rumpsters would want. So I do hope you get that wish because it's also my wish. I realize the Dems are going to present nothing more than a Ham Sandwich for their Candidate but I once said that a Ham Sandwich would defeat Rump if everyone voted. I just didn't know that the Dems would take me that seriously. Too bad they aren't at least going to offer a Pastrami on Rye. Rump needs gone. And for one cycle we have to put up with that ham sandwich.
You losers can't even hold a state primary without trying to cheat the voters of your own party....Bernie won that primary and the DNC is trying to hide that fact.....we are not afraid of you losers....you are a fractured party....

I partially agree. Like one person said, "You had one job, just one job to do". But you can't control the outcome as much as you dream on. You can't keep pushing the hate. If Bernie wins, Bernie wins after the recount. The Original count was a friggin mess. It shows that you will try and pick whom the Democrats present in the next couple of months. No matter how inept the Democrats are right now, in a couple of months, one Democrat will surface as the one and only one. Then, get ready for the fur to fly. I personally, don't care for any of them but I care for Rump a lot less.

I have on personal authority:21: Pelosi's career is over. He's going to bury her at least as deep as he managed the Clintons. With some fortune this guy will see the same fate:

Little Adam Schitt[87][88] Adam Schiff U.S. representative for California's 28th congressional district, chair of the House Intelligence Committee
Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Corrupt Congressman Adam Schiff[90]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Shifty Schiff[93] / Shifty[94]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]
Lyin’, cheatin’, liddle’ Adam “Shifty” Schiff[72]
:abgg2q.jpg:

More :boo_hoo14:

Dude. We're laughing our asses off at Pelosi, the Democrat Party, and clueless schmucks like you.

:21:

You just keep laughing.

Rest assured, we will. And come the dawn of election morning when the votes have been tallied we'll be hilariously laughing our asses off while you morons bawl and scream at the sky and throw your childish tantrums.

If everyone does vote in November (and I suggest they do) that's the last thing you Rumpsters would want. So I do hope you get that wish because it's also my wish. I realize the Dems are going to present nothing more than a Ham Sandwich for their Candidate but I once said that a Ham Sandwich would defeat Rump if everyone voted. I just didn't know that the Dems would take me that seriously. Too bad they aren't at least going to offer a Pastrami on Rye. Rump needs gone. And for one cycle we have to put up with that ham sandwich.
how did that Iowa caucas thing go for you? I'm scared of you, ewwwwwww can't even fking count.

think-trump-cant-win-in-2020-these-bikers-want-to-2-740-1567719876-0_dblbig.jpg

You losers can't even hold a state primary without trying to cheat the voters of your own party....Bernie won that primary and the DNC is trying to hide that fact.....we are not afraid of you losers....you are a fractured party....

I partially agree. Like one person said, "You had one job, just one job to do". But you can't control the outcome as much as you dream on. You can't keep pushing the hate. If Bernie wins, Bernie wins after the recount. The Original count was a friggin mess. It shows that you will try and pick whom the Democrats present in the next couple of months. No matter how inept the Democrats are right now, in a couple of months, one Democrat will surface as the one and only one. Then, get ready for the fur to fly. I personally, don't care for any of them but I care for Rump a lot less.

Well roll your sacrificial lamb right on out and Trump will roast its ass alive then we'll all have lamb for dinner. Who's got the mint jelly?

I have a sign in my yard...but I live in a military neighborhood...its a personal choice if one wants to post Trump 2020 signs in your yard or on the bumper of your car...you are probably right....the dems will get nastier the more they see they have no shot at winning...

I had a few Neighbors that didn't care one way or another have to remove the Rump signs from their yards. Does that make them a Commie? Or do they just like a nice looking yard with no clutter. I am sure that there were also a few Hillary signs that had to be removed as well. So don't use the removal of the signs as an excuse to call everyone that removes them as Commies and such.

Well roll your sacrificial lamb right on out and Trump will roast its ass alive then we'll all have lamb for dinner. Who's got the mint jelly?

You had to being that metaphor.

upload_2020-2-6_9-52-7.jpeg

I have on personal authority:21: Pelosi's career is over. He's going to bury her at least as deep as he managed the Clintons. With some fortune this guy will see the same fate:

Little Adam Schitt[87][88] Adam Schiff U.S. representative for California's 28th congressional district, chair of the House Intelligence Committee
Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]

Dude. We're laughing our asses off at Pelosi, the Democrat Party, and clueless schmucks like you.

You just keep laughing.

Rest assured, we will. And come the dawn of election morning when the votes have been tallied we'll be hilariously laughing our asses off while you morons bawl and scream at the sky and throw your childish tantrums.

I can see you now, laughing your asses off as they put that straight jacket on you.

Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]

You just keep laughing.
Laughing at you sorry scum libs.

When she goes out there and delivers a nonsensical press conference knowing she’s in the wrong

Sleazy Adam Schiff[89]
Pencil Neck[91][92]
Crooked Adam Schiff[92]

You just keep laughing.

I can see you now, laughing your asses off as they put that straight jacket on you.
You libtards are the ones that need the straight jackets.

You just keep laughing.

:boo_hoo14:

You just keep laughing.

:boo_hoo14:
You have been since Trump got elected. You are the one crying fool.

Forum List

Back