Wow, what in the hell just happened? Trump doing his conference, secret service guy says something, Trump is immediately ushered out of the room

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
Trump supporters are really desperate for anything to suddenly help Trump.
"It's raining in Topeka, Kansas right now. This will turn things around".
"A guy just got shot. Good bye Biden".
No, sounds more like you think it could help Trump. That is your own thoughts you are projecting.
I was referring to one kooky Trump supporter who thinks this will help Trump.
You think the same way, because you're desperate.
Desperate of what? I’m desperate of nothing.

Has to be a deranged Biden supporter (what other kind is there?).

Will help Trump's poll numbers.
We have no idea what actually happened so I'll just wait and see what the facts are, if we get any, before I jump.

I rather disagree.

We do know what happened. Haven't you read what the Secret Service wrote in its page?

So far....we know. More details will come up later of course, but so far we do know what happened.

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.

what if it is lefty political zealot?
If so I'm sure you people will turn it into something Biden did. If it turns out to be someone connected to the left you will not see me defending their actions. I want Trump to live long enough to suffer his inevitable political disgrace and ruin. Martyrs only die once, Trump will die the thousand deaths of a coward.

biden? this is about you people as a group. biden is just the latest symptom.

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
Cool was it a head shot?
Heard the victim was on the way to the hospital.

Interrogate the fucker. Make him reveal who was behind the plot.
Looking at that video, something tells me it may have been a head shot.
If it was a head shot, I would say good job.
If it was a headshot, he/she/it would be dead at worst, brain dead at the least.
Look at the video I posted. You can zoom in. Don’t see any movement at all.
I saw what appeared to be the assailant's leg near the officer who was kneeling on the ground, it might be that he was black. This isn't gonna turn out well.

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.

If so I'm sure you people will turn it into something Biden did. If it turns out to be someone connected to the left you will not see me defending their actions. I want Trump to live long enough to suffer his inevitable political disgrace and ruin. Martyrs only die once, Trump will die the thousand deaths of a coward.

It's not even about that. It's just another mentally ill person who never should have had a gun.

We have no idea what actually happened so I'll just wait and see what the facts are, if we get any, before I jump.

I rather disagree.

We do know what happened. Haven't you read what the Secret Service wrote in its page?

So far....we know. More details will come up later of course, but so far we do know what happened.
No I don't, Tell it tell it! Of course that does not mean that's what actually happened.

It's not even about that. It's just another mentally ill person who never should have had a gun.
Perhaps democrats should stop letting them get guns.

I rather disagree.

No I don't, Tell it tell it! Of course that does not mean that's what actually happened.

I'll post it again.

U.S. Secret Service

The Secret Service can confirm there has been an officer involved shooting at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. Law enforcement officials are on the scene. More information to follow.

8:33 AM · Aug 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

you're assuming.

plenty of you lefties have been talking crazy shit about the president being a nazis or some such -ist bullshit.

maybe someone was stupid enough to believe you.

I rather disagree.

I'll post it again.

U.S. Secret Service

The Secret Service can confirm there has been an officer involved shooting at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. Law enforcement officials are on the scene. More information to follow.

Ma'am we knew there was a shooting we just don't know the details. that's what I was talking about.

I rather disagree.

I'll post it again.

U.S. Secret Service

Ma'am we knew there was a shooting we just don't know the details. that's what I was talking about.

ahhhhhhhhhhh

hehehe..... is that what is.....;)

so you do know what happened then....

Why are leftists such drama queens?

Forum List

Back