Wright, the pretended Reverend lashes out at Jews & shows his ignorance of the Bible

Rev. Wright, Farrakhan Rail Against Jews and the U.S. at Rally

Wright ole buddy ole pal, Jesus was a Jew.
And the Bible says,"I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee."
Good way of denying yourself and your congregation blessings from God by being anti Semitic

Hi Mr. Weaver,

Actually what you cited is from the Old Testament...according to the New Testament the Jews don't even have God because they deny Jesus...

"(22)Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (23)Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23

The Jews are NOT "Israel" anymore...:

"...For it is not everybody who is a descendant of Jacob (Israel) who belongs to [the true] Israel." Romans 9:6, Amplified Bible

The true Israel is Christ and those who believe in him:

"(16)Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ...(28)There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (29)And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Peace and may God Bless you. :)

So if the Jews are not part of God's plan, why was the 1948 formation of the State of Israel one of the most remarkable fulfillment's of Bible prophecy in the Bible

you've taken some scriptures and put your own private interpretation on them, and in some incomprehensible effort even to me that God is going to cast the Jews off.

The only thing I can deduce from your weak interpretation is that you're just as anti-Semitic as Farakan and Wright.

You never really dealt with, "I will bless them that bless thee, and curse them, that curse thee." As a Mormon I'm a staunch defender of Israel, you...not so much. Now which one of us is on the Lord's side of the line

you never heard of the "replacement theology" ??------it is the ideology the first reich used to throw jews to the lions and second reich used to toss jews into bonfires in the AUTO DE FE times For the third reich -------they used some other justifications
Ya, I've heard of replacement theology...about 10 minutes ago. It's a person that replaces,"I will bless them that bless thee....." with I will replace this scripture with something more to my liking.

And the Bible says,"I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee."
Good way of denying yourself and your congregation blessings from God by being anti Semitic

Hi Mr. Weaver,

Actually what you cited is from the Old Testament...according to the New Testament the Jews don't even have God because they deny Jesus...

"(22)Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (23)Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." 1 John 2:22-23

"...For it is not everybody who is a descendant of Jacob (Israel) who belongs to [the true] Israel." Romans 9:6, Amplified Bible

"(16)Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ...(28)There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (29)And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

So if the Jews are not part of God's plan, why was the 1948 formation of the State of Israel one of the most remarkable fulfillment's of Bible prophecy in the Bible

you've taken some scriptures and put your own private interpretation on them, and in some incomprehensible effort even to me that God is going to cast the Jews off.

The only thing I can deduce from your weak interpretation is that you're just as anti-Semitic as Farakan and Wright.

You never really dealt with, "I will bless them that bless thee, and curse them, that curse thee." As a Mormon I'm a staunch defender of Israel, you...not so much. Now which one of us is on the Lord's side of the line

you never heard of the "replacement theology" ??------it is the ideology the first reich used to throw jews to the lions and second reich used to toss jews into bonfires in the AUTO DE FE times For the third reich -------they used some other justifications
Ya, I've heard of replacement theology...about 10 minutes ago. It's a person that replaces,"I will bless them that bless thee....." with I will replace this scripture with something more to my liking.

lots of the "replacement" stuff is in books of the New Testament that can
actually NOT be traced to any specific person. "JOHN" is an
unknown -----and appears to have lots of stuff ascribed to him. He is NOT
John the Baptist--------he is an unknown guy with a very common name.
My sense is that his stuff is whatever Constantine and the council of
Nicea want

Hi Mr. Weaver,

the "replacement" theology shows up in the New Testament in interesting places------as far as I recall -----mostly in "JOHN" John is a complete unknown-----his writings just get shoved into the NT by the council of Nicea under the direction of
CONSTANTINE. Besides him-------the greek who never met Jesus but claims
to 'HAVE BEEN' a Pharisee jew-----Paul-----had some dreams kinda suggesting that
the biblical law was no longer valid. not for either jews or gentiles. Getting back to John------John is a very very common name back then ----my impression that JOHN of the book of JOHN is ---john doe -----and includes anything
that Constantine and the council of nicea wanted it to include. John is like a
MARTIN LUTHER figure -----he wipes out all vestiges of Judaism from the church.

Though a Jew himself, Jesus railed against other Jews himself as with calling how they pray in public hypocritcal and synagogues of Satan. Interestingly, such public criticisms breaks a commandment about not putting another Jew to shame.

Not to put any Jew to shame (Lev. 19:17)

Hi Mr. Weaver,

lots of the "replacement" stuff is in books of the New Testament that can
actually NOT be traced to any specific person. "JOHN" is an
unknown -----and appears to have lots of stuff ascribed to him. He is NOT
John the Baptist--------he is an unknown guy with a very common name.
My sense is that his stuff is whatever Constantine and the council of
Nicea want

Nazis hated Jews and said Jesus was Ayran. Wright hates Jews and says Jesus was a Palestinian. Obama went to Wrights church for 20 years and hates Jews. Just sayn.

Though a Jew himself, Jesus railed against other Jews himself as with calling how they pray in public hypocritcal and synagogues of Satan. Interestingly, such public criticisms breaks a commandment about not putting another Jew to shame.

the "prophets" did it all the time-------Constantine et al just fixed things up to
villify "the Pharisees"--------Constantine was EMPEROR OF THE ROMAN
EMPIRE_--------it was the Pharisees who continually rebelled against roman
rule and were the most resistant to imposition of roman "culture"

Hi Mr. Weaver,

Its not a bible prophecy. I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, was said to Abraham, not the jews.

Hi Mr. Weaver,

Its not a bible prophecy. I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, was said to Abraham, not the jews.

the people that came to be called THE JEWS in biblical history are the descendants of Abraham thru his son Isaac----who was the father of JACOB---
Jacob's fourth son was JUDAH. Jacob named JUDAH as his heir to
leadership of the whole group. -------and that is how the descendants of
Abraham came to be called "JEWS"------they were of the KINGDOM OF JUDAH.
or-------the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (since Jacob was given the name Israel
when he encountered the angel GABRIEL) I explained this very simple bibilical
history to you many times, Penelope------did you pass high school geometry?

Hi Mr. Weaver,

the people that came to be called THE JEWS in biblical history are the descendants of Abraham thru his son Isaac----who was the father of JACOB---

I don't care what you call them, it doesn't matter , Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Moses were not jews. Also proof of none of them even exist outside of the bible. All this fighting for naught.
Must just burn yous to hear Jesus was a Palestinian. I knew this was coming , with all the movies made with a white good looking male with 6 pack abs playing his role.

Hi Mr. Weaver,

Genesis 35:11
And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
...and we still come back to Gen 12:3 I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall "all" the families of the earth be blessed. Sounds like a prophecy to me

Hi Mr. Weaver,

I don't care what you call them, it doesn't matter , Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Moses were not jews. Also proof of none of them even exist outside of the bible. All this fighting for naught.
Must just burn yous to hear Jesus was a Palestinian. I knew this was coming , with all the movies made with a white good looking male with 6 pack abs playing his role.

All the jews who lived in what the romans had previously called JUDEA-----came to be called PALESTINIANS -----after the romans sacked Jerusalem ----about
80 AD and renamed the country PALESTINA-------my very own husband was a Palestinian in 1945 How did you become so idiotic?------from about 80 AD to 1948 the ONLY people called
"PALESTINIANS" were jews living in the area of the world that the romans had
called PALESTINA once they stole it -------all the way up to the time it became
BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE. Must burn you up that for almost 2000 years
the ALL THE PEOPLE CALLED PALESTINIANS WERE JEWs---------muslims living in Palestine were called-----arabs-------and various Christian groups had their own
monikers -----------MUST BURN YOU UP----that your extreme stupidity is revealed.
I have to tell hubby about the idiot on the messageboard-----he could use a good
laugh

now try to remember------PALESTINIAN = jew living in palestina---- arab
living in palestina is arab. The big change in nomenclature is an islamo Nazi
fraud------it happened in the 1960s. When did the residents of the brothel
come to be called "canucks"
Why are you SO jealous of------the descendants of Abraham---
aka Children of Israel, aka residents of the KINGDOM OF JUDEA-----aka
jews???

Hi Mr. Weaver,

Genesis 35:11
And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
...and we still come back to Gen 12:3 I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall "all" the families of the earth be blessed. Sounds like a prophecy to me

It's poetry

No big deal when blacks spew hate, right?
I guess what I was trying to imply was that barely anybody gives the slightest fuck about Reverend Wright and Farrakhan. The overwhelming majority of Democrats think they're both religious nutjobs.

Tell me Rocko and tyroneweaver, are you going to start threads about what those 2 said about gay marriage and abortion at that event?

I don't know what world you live in, but both of them have huge followings and nearly all of the followers are democrats.

I guess what I was trying to imply was that barely anybody gives the slightest fuck about Reverend Wright and Farrakhan. The overwhelming majority of Democrats think they're both religious nutjobs.

Tell me Rocko and tyroneweaver, are you going to start threads about what those 2 said about gay marriage and abortion at that event?

I don't know what world you live in, but both of them have huge followings and nearly all of the followers are democrats.
Yeah and we all know religion has a stranglehold on the Democrat party. :rolleyes:

Fact: rightwingers are the ones who obsess over Wright and Farrakhan. The overwhelming majority of the left could care less.

I don't know what world you live in, but both of them have huge followings .

what else is new? so did adolf

Must be the Leftard translation you use.
Leviticus 19:17 “‘Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.

Leviticus 19:17 “‘Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.

Orthodox Jewish site that came from. Uses plain-English meanings for the commandments, isn't quoting Torah verbatim.

Orthodox Jewish site that came from. Uses plain-English meanings for the commandments, isn't quoting Torah verbatim.
Well, Lev 19:17 says no such thing in any translation.

Lol actually Mr. weaver there are various interpretations of the Scriptures...but nothing that I cited was an interpretation of anything. I cited facts. What the Scriptures says is fact (my quoting it is infact what it says)...The Jews DO NOT have God as they deny that Jesus is the Messiah; just being a Jew does not make you "Israel," and the true Israel is Christ (Gal. 3:16) and those who believe in him among whom there is NO "JEW & GREEK" (Gal. 3:28-29.)

Forum List

Back