🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Writer: Coming out as a Trump supporter harder than coming out as gay

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Writer Adam Levine recently described how it was more difficult for him to come out as a Republican than to come out as a homosexual.
Writer: Coming Out as Trump Supporter Harder Than Coming Out as Gay

How sickening is it where the very hypocrites who worshiped Hitler Authoritarians like Obama and Clinton how sick is it they've turned so viscous, and the media has spun such bs lies, complexes and you name it people have to fear telling someone who they support which stems from the rabidly sick dogs of msm, and the leftist trendy world of spun hate.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU TRUMP HATING POS LOSER ASSHOLES have lost your minds over losing Obama who thinks and thought you were all idiots anyway what has his trance done to you all.

You are the ones who screamed " peace, love, tolerance" and you have severely destroyed anything you ever stood for because your action prove the total , total opposite. Everybody sees it except your own delusional imaginations almost like five years olds who hold resentment over losing a favorite toy.

Writer Adam Levine recently described how it was more difficult for him to come out as a Republican than to come out as a homosexual.

I'm sure most of his friends thought he was an idiot long before he outed himself as a Trump supporter and confirmed it!

To steal from an old gay chant used at the parades, "We're here. We're deplorable. Get used to it!."

I completely relate to what the writer is talking about. I have many friends who are Hispanic through the many years my son played baseball with their sons. If they knew I was a Trump supporter I would never hear from them again. My wife never talks politics with her faculty friends because they are virulently anti-Trump and would turn on her if they knew she was a Trump supporter. This is reality and it sucks. Liberals have lost their minds and are only too happy to turn their back on lifetime friends because of f**kn politics. Doesn't that seem a bit insane?

I completely relate to what the writer is talking about. I have many friends who are Hispanic through the many years my son played baseball with their sons. If they knew I was a Trump supporter I would never hear from them again. My wife never talks politics with her faculty friends because they are virulently anti-Trump and would turn on her if they knew she was a Trump supporter. This is reality and it sucks. Liberals have lost their minds and are only too happy to turn their back on lifetime friends because of f**kn politics. Doesn't that seem a bit insane?

It is insane. I made a vow never to have anything to do with any leftist after the 2010 election of Scott Walker and the subsequent occupation of the Wisconsin capitol building. My wife also lost quite a few friends over the last 10 years and has been "unfriended" on Facebook because of her conservative-leaning views.

Forum List

Back