WSJ Calls Trump a Lunatic

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
No kidding. I wonder what took them so long?

WSJ calls Trump a lunatic .

But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.​

I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem. ...​

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.​

This should surprise no one. The base of the Republican Party knew he was like this when they nominated him, yet again. They wanted the clown car and they got it. They are going to pay the price for it and many of them will still be in denial.

But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.​

I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem. ...​

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.​

The Journal has gone on the record that Trump is unfit to be president, the consequence of his more than two hours of inaction while rightwing domestic terrorists engaged in a treasonous insurrection Trump himself facilitated.

This should surprise no one. The base of the Republican Party knew he was like this when they nominated him, yet again. They wanted the clown car and they got it. They are going to pay the price for it and many of them will still be in denial.

After the Trump tantrum after losing the 2020 election, Republicans had many opportunities to jump off the Trump Train
They refused to do so

Now they are stuck with him

Republicans probably would have won this had they nominated almost anyone other than Trump.

But MAGA lives in an alternative reality media bubble that tells them what they want to hear.

Voters made it clear they did not want Biden-Trump Part 2 for 2024

Neither party listened to the people and gave us Biden-Trump

Dems finally got the message and swapped out Kamala Harris
Republicans could have done the same and run Nikki Haley

If they had……they would be way ahead

They embraced him to get the McConnell tax cuts that many of us traditional goper voters realize have to go, or at least be paid for.

we done pretty well under the Trump admin until your Chicom allies leaked a deadly virus ..

Harris has Trump by the shorthairs as she's triggering him. Trump had a fairly disciplined campaign against Biden. Against Harris, Trump can't help but make it personal, doubling down on personal insults that often come off racist and misogynistic. At the very least, his obsessive triggering by being beaten in crowd size and polls by a black woman is robbing him of the opportunity to focus on issues.

Which has never been Trump's strong suit to begin with.

I think there's a non-zero chance that the guy will call her a bitch on camera in the near future. Or worse, use racial slurs on audio in reference to her. His frustration appears to be that severe.

The Journal has gone on the record that Trump is unfit to be president, the consequence of his more than two hours of inaction while rightwing domestic terrorists engaged in a treasonous insurrection Trump himself facilitated.

LOL

And people like you were slobbering all over Dementia Joe.

Why do you think that? I was more than happy with his last term of office.

Yep, the first three years weer excellent, even with the first two having Paul Ryan block initiatives that would have made them even better. Then of course, demonic Pelosi became Speaker for his last two years.

LOL

And people like you were slobbering all over Dementia Joe.

Democrats were able to recognize that Joe was a liability. And ask that he drop out. Joe listened.

Trump listens only to his own ego. And regardless of his cognitive decline, will cling to his nomination for his own benefit.

Democrats were able to recognize that Joe was a liability. And ask that he drop out. Joe listened. ...

Too funny! Yeah, after clearing the field in the 2024 primaries for Joe, right?

Or, after Biden self-destructed in the debate?

🤔

Yeah, after he self-destructed in the debate and then forced him out with threats.

Forum List

Back