• Tariffs

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kavanaugh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stagnant wages

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It was 8% in August. It is 12% now.
Is it the tariffs? The stagnant wages? Kavanaugh?
Say goodbye to the House, Republicans.NBC News/WSJ poll: Democrats hold the advantage in November's elections

From now until the midterms, I will not comment on any threads about election polls except to point out how UTTERLY STUPID THE OP IS FOR STILL BELIEVING ELECTION POLLS HAVE ANY USEFULNESS.
Consider this: the last week of the 2016 election, polls had Sec. Clinton winning, but within the margin of error. And that's exactly what Trump won by, the margin of error. 77,000 Michigan votes and 70,000 Wisconsin votes won him the electoral college. But not the popular vote. The polls were dottect in predicting an election result within their margins.

Consider this- every pundit read those polls and predicted Hellary would win, so what good was the poll?
They had her winning, but by 3-5%. That's usually the margin of error. She did win the popular vote, but the pollsters did not calculate the razor thin margin in the electoral vote especially in the upper Midwest.

If you saw those numbers during that last week of the campaign, thanks, James Comey, you would have made the same call.

Really? Remember this dude saying, per the polls, Trump can’t win? Please watch. It’s painful for Libs!

It was 8% in August. It is 12% now.
Is it the tariffs? The stagnant wages? Kavanaugh?
Say goodbye to the House, Republicans.NBC News/WSJ poll: Democrats hold the advantage in November's elections

I'm not sure what's more stupid, using generic ballot polls for scenarios where they mean next to nothing--or the modern habit of inventing dozens of new statistics about advanced partisanship in hyperspace, just so news outlets can feed everyone excuses to believe whatever they want to believe.

I haven't read through the posts here yet, so just guessing ... B-Bu-BUT HILLARY LANDSLIDE!!
Heheh - here are some numbers I especially enjoyed

The Independent number is especially interesting because you know (from Cellblock)
R 24 % I 43% D 27%

want_my_vote_to_send_a_signal_that_we_need_-_more_republicans_to_push_trumps_agenda_more_democrats_to_be_a_check_and_balance_chartbuilder_a0b03d180b419078fe60a3c3aea273f9.fit-560w.png

The most popular issues:

• 58 percent said they are more likely to vote for a congressional candidate who favors allowing young adults who were brought into the country illegally by their parents to stay in the U.S. legally to attend college or to work;
  • 55 percent said they are more likely to vote for a candidate who supports cutting the tax rate for businesses and corporations — and cutting taxes for most Americans;
  • 51 percent said they are more likely to vote for a candidate who favors stricter regulations on assault and military-style firearms;
  • And 47 percent said they are more likely to vote for a candidate who favors “Medicare For All” — a single-payer health-care system in which all Americans would get their health insurance from one government plan.

Last edited:
I haven't read through the posts here yet, so just guessing ... B-Bu-BUT HILLARY LANDSLIDE!!
Heheh - here are some numbers I especially enjoyed

The Independent number is especially interesting because you know (from Cellblock)
R 24 % I 43% D 27%

want_my_vote_to_send_a_signal_that_we_need_-_more_republicans_to_push_trumps_agenda_more_democrats_to_be_a_check_and_balance_chartbuilder_a0b03d180b419078fe60a3c3aea273f9.fit-560w.png

The most popular issues:

• 58 percent said they are more likely to vote for a congressional candidate who favors allowing young adults who were brought into the country illegally by their parents to stay in the U.S. legally to attend college or to work;
  • 55 percent said they are more likely to vote for a candidate who supports cutting the tax rate for businesses and corporations — and cutting taxes for most Americans;
  • 51 percent said they are more likely to vote for a candidate who favors stricter regulations on assault and military-style firearms;
  • And 47 percent said they are more likely to vote for a candidate who favors “Medicare For All” — a single-payer health-care system in which all Americans would get their health insurance from one government plan.
/-----/ "The NBC/WSJ poll was conducted September 16-19 of 900 voters — nearly half reached by cellphone —"
So out of 900 voters 42% ( 378 people surveyed out of 100,000,000 + voters) want more Democrats to serve as a check and balance to Trump. And that proves what? A tiny tiny minority want this to happen? You claim this as a victory?
ROTFLMAO (1).gif

/-----/ "The NBC/WSJ poll was conducted September 16-19 of 900 voters — nearly half reached by cellphone —"
So out of 900 voters 42% ( 378 people surveyed out of 100,000,000 + voters) want more Democrats to serve as a check and balance to Trump. And that proves what? A tiny tiny minority want this to happen? You claim this as a victory?
View attachment 218200

You don't like polls .. until of course Rasmussen comes out with something really stupid favoring your position. Your prerogative.

View attachment 218200

You don't like polls .. until of course Rasmussen comes out with something really stupid favoring your position. Your prerogative.
/——/ Rasmussen runs a daily poll of 1,500 likely voters and that is the difference. I know it’s confusing but do your own research on how polls are done. Do you think a fast cheap poll of 350 random adults is as accurate as one of a time consuming expensive poll of 2,000 likely voters? If so then why do campaigns pay for the most expensive ones when the cheap ones are just as good?

View attachment 218200

/——/ Rasmussen runs a daily poll of 1,500 likely voters and that is the difference. I know it’s confusing but do your own research on how polls are done. Do you think a fast cheap poll of 350 random adults is as accurate as one of a time consuming expensive poll of 2,000 likely voters? If so then why do campaigns pay for the most expensive ones when the cheap ones are just as good?

Rasmussen does robo-polling mostly to old people with land lines. Their historicals are dismal. Rated C- by FiveThirtyEight.
And unsurprisingly it was started by a loon who was a major contributor to WorldNutDaily - :lol:

View attachment 218200

Rasmussen does robo-polling mostly to old people with land lines. Their historicals are dismal. Rated C- by FiveThirtyEight.
And unsurprisingly it was started by a loon who was a major contributor to WorldNutDaily - :lol:
/——/ Stick with your Fake polls of 350 random adults. It’s all you can process

Forum List

Back