WSJ says Bill Clinton using his "charitable" foundation to pay his mistress MILLIONS!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This should be the lead story on the networks but it won't be. Will be buried.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/13/clinton-charity-arranged-2m-pledge-to-company-owned-by-bills-friend/

may 13 2016 Bill Clinton’s foundation arranged a $2 million pledge to a power company partly owned by awealthy blond divorcée — who some say is the frequent visitor to his home nicknamed “Energizer.”

The “commitment” to Julie Tauber McMahon’s firm from the Clinton Global Initiative was placed on its 2010 conference agenda at Clinton’s urging, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.

The initiative “commits $2 million to support the work of Energy Pioneer Solutions, a company founded to deliver energy savings to communities in rural America,” said a 2010 statement from the charity.

Clinton even went to bat for the company when it came to lobbying for federal funds. He helped steer an $812,000 federal grant to it by endorsing the funds via then-Energy Secretary Steven Chu, the Journal said.

McMahon owns 29 percent of Energy Pioneer Solutions, which was given the money to make people’s homes more energy-efficient.

Already buried.

How much you want to bet libs have not heard about this?

The transgenderfied qu33rs in the MSM are all worked up with the old audio of The Donald. :p Meanwhile, Slick Hillary and Crooked Hillary are once again involved in scandalous corruption. Almost one million dollars in taxpayer money courtesy of Slick Willie and Crooked Hillary so Slick Willie can play with the Energizer hoe. That hoe really should have used some of the cash for some for rhinoplasty.

WSJ says Bill Clinton using his "charitable" foundation to pay his mistress MILLIONS!!

In other words, nothing has changed in 30 years.

Except Bill now has more money to sling around.

That is not the only thing unchanged. The MSM continues to protect him and dupe D and lib voters. But, they will go after Trump...

Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into 'every phase' of Trump's life
Washington Examiner‎ - 3 days ago
Post Associate Editor Bob Woodward revealed Wednesday that the Post has assigned 20 staffers to Trump. In addition the paper plans a book.

The thread title says "WSJ", but the loser OP cites the New York Post.

Awesome.
You of course are a partisan whack job. Read the OP again, not that it will help.

Read it, loser. Great NYP tabloid stuff. If you like that sort of thing.
Apparently you can't read...among other problems you have.

from the op...
The “commitment” to Julie Tauber McMahon’s firm from the Clinton Global Initiative was placed on its 2010 conference agenda at Clinton’s urging, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.

That is not the only thing unchanged. The MSM continues to protect him and dupe D and lib voters. But, they will go after Trump...

Post Associate Editor Bob Woodward revealed Wednesday that the Post has assigned 20 staffers to Trump. In addition the paper plans a book.
Evidently you have forgotten "Monica Beach" where news organizations set up bleachers for staffers to wait for any word of Bubba or Monica or Ken Starr or anyone remotely involved in the Clinton Circus. However, this thread proves that crotch sniffers are still a force in America. So evidently some of them are sniffing Trump. What else is new?

I must have a comprehension problem. This thread says that "Bill Clinton using his "charitable" foundation to pay his mistress MILLIONS!!" Yet I read it to say he 'arranged' the McMahon woman's energy saving company to receive a grant...from someone else. Sort of like Uncle Harry using his influence to get you a job.

Evidently you have forgotten "Monica Beach" where news organizations set up bleachers for staffers to wait for any word of Bubba or Monica or Ken Starr or anyone remotely involved in the Clinton Circus. However, this thread proves that crotch sniffers are still a force in America. So evidently some of them are sniffing Trump. What else is new?

I must have a comprehension problem. This thread says that "Bill Clinton using his "charitable" foundation to pay his mistress MILLIONS!!" Yet I read it to say he 'arranged' the McMahon woman's energy saving company to receive a grant...from someone else. Sort of like Uncle Harry using his influence to get you a job.
Evidently you have forgotten who had the Monica story and shelved it to protect Bubba.

Awesome.

Hey einstein. WSJ won't let you read the whole article unless you're a member. That's why i linked to the NY Post. They say the article started in the WSJ. THINK, maggot-eater.

Evidently you have forgotten who had the Monica story and shelved it to protect Bubba.
Gipper, I HAVE forgotten who had the Monica story and shelved it to protect Bubba. Remind me please.

Awesome.

Hey einstein. WSJ won't let you read the whole article unless you're a member. That's why i linked to the NY Post. They say the article started in the WSJ. THINK, maggot-eater.

But. The WSJ article doesn't say the same thing as the NYP article. Asshole. You should have kept your title to the facts. Dickhead.

Gipper, I HAVE forgotten who had the Monica story and shelved it to protect Bubba. Remind me please.

Look it up. I am not your teacher and I tire quickly, when confronted with ignorant people.

Forum List

Back