WSJ: US Trade deficit climbs 10%

little known fact about trade deficits...the better the economy, the bigger the deficit.

the lemmings have been told for a decade that trade deficits are evil and will be the death of our country, yet none of them can tell you why

Courtesey of Golfing Gator.

Yep, and Trump said he as going to change that, he was going to win the trade war and make China beg to buy our stuff....how has that worked out?

all that has happened is that we bought more of their stuff and the stock markets have been stagnant for 408 days since Trump started this stupid fucking trade war.

I can’t help but wonder if the LefTarded would be bitching about debt and deficits if ALL the spending was funneled toward Wetbacks, bottom feeding degenerates and the rest of those within the Party of Filth?
g5000 I’m certain you can link us to your threads where you expressed your outrage when the Kenyan was spending on ShaQuita like a wasted sailor in a Whore House full of virgin Playboy models....RIGHT?
The majority of my posts on this forum have been about the federal debt, retard. Since I arrived on this forum, it is the one topic I post about more than any other.

Idiot.

Unlike you fuckwits, I am not hypocritical when it comes to caring about debt no matter who is in office.

BrokeLoser

Evidence Grows That Trump's Trade Wars Are Hitting U.S. Economy

In two separate papers published over the weekend, some of the world’s leading trade economists declared Trump’s tariffs to be the most consequential trade experiment seen since the 1930 Smoot-Hawley tariffs blamed for worsening the Great Depression. They also found the initial cost of Trump’s duties to the U.S. economy was in the billions and being borne largely by American consumers.

I can’t help but wonder if the LefTarded would be bitching about debt and deficits if ALL the spending was funneled toward Wetbacks, bottom feeding degenerates and the rest of those within the Party of Filth?
g5000 I’m certain you can link us to your threads where you expressed your outrage when the Kenyan was spending on ShaQuita like a wasted sailor in a Whore House full of virgin Playboy models....RIGHT?
The majority of my posts on this forum have been about the federal debt, retard. Since I arrived on this forum, it is the one topic I post about more than any other.

Idiot.

Unlike you fuckwits, I am not hypocritical when it comes to caring about debt no matter who is in office.

If you do not include talking about "white" and "brown" and use racist terms in your post, BL will never be able to understand them.

Trade gap with the rest of the world jumps to a 10 year high!

Trump dealt blow as US trade deficit jumps

The trade deficit is the difference between how much goods and services the US imports from other countries and how much it exports.

Reducing the gap is a key plank of Mr Trump's policies.

It means that the gap is the widest since 2008, when the global financial crisis hit and the US fell into recession.

————

Wow! The gap is the biggest since Bush was president.

No denying the numbers.

Trump got the country good.

He’s like Midas. Everything he touches. Only it doesn’t turn to gold. It either dies or it turns to sh!t.
/---/ YOU BITCH WHEN IT'S BROKEN
YOU BITCH WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO FIX IT.
YOU BITCH WHEN IT'S NOT FIXED FAST ENOUGH.
View attachment 249011
Is that what you think Trump is trying to do? Trying to fix it?

Because his tax cuts for billionaires didn’t help the country, they looted the country.

Considering his past I always assumed that Trump was trying to loot the country.

I’m curious. How many years now have you been saying “ we got him now”?
I’ve never said that. It’s not a question of whether or not we got him, it’s a question of his crimes being uncovered.

The trade deficit is the difference between how much goods and services the US imports from other countries and how much it exports.

It means that the gap is the widest since 2008, when the global financial crisis hit and the US fell into recession.

————

No denying the numbers.

He’s like Midas. Everything he touches. Only it doesn’t turn to gold. It either dies or it turns to sh!t.
View attachment 249011

Because his tax cuts for billionaires didn’t help the country, they looted the country.

Considering his past I always assumed that Trump was trying to loot the country.

I’ve never said that. It’s not a question of whether or not we got him, it’s a question of his crimes being uncovered.

Sure you’ve said it. But, being a congenial guy, I’ll rephrase the question. How many hours days and years have you spent “uncovering his crimes”?

[/ATTACH]

————

No denying the numbers.

View attachment 249011

/----/ "it’s a question of his crimes being uncovered."
So you admit it's a fishing expedition.
Muller got nothing.jpg

Idiot.

BrokeLoser

In two separate papers published over the weekend, some of the world’s leading trade economists declared Trump’s tariffs to be the most consequential trade experiment seen since the 1930 Smoot-Hawley tariffs blamed for worsening the Great Depression. They also found the initial cost of Trump’s duties to the U.S. economy was in the billions and being borne largely by American consumers.

True.
You often whine like a little bitch about the debt. Oddly you can never tell us how debt affects you and you can never tell us exactly what spending you are outraged about...You also never link us to old posts to show you bitched when the Super Negro was King.
That's fucking weird. When I bitch like a little bitch I can tell you exactly why I'm bitching and how what I'm bitching about fucks my ass.
Why do you struggle with something so basic? Are you trying to be mad because you think you're supposed to be?
I'll dumb this all way down for you and your ignorant buddy Golfing Gator
Many good, REAL Americans might agree with where Trump is spending while NOBODY good agreed with where the Super Negro spent.

Idiot.

If you do not include talking about "white" and "brown" and use racist terms in your post, BL will never be able to understand them.

Translation:
"BL is mean because he refuses to play stupid and pretend that Darkies are great for America."

Idiot.

BrokeLoser

True.
You often whine like a little bitch about the debt. Oddly you can never tell us how debt affects you and you can never tell us exactly what spending you are outraged about...You also never link us to old posts to show you bitched when the Super Negro was King.
That's fucking weird. When I bitch like a little bitch I can tell you exactly why I'm bitching and how what I'm bitching about fucks my ass.
Why do you struggle with something so basic? Are you trying to be mad because you think you're supposed to be?
Many good, REAL Americans might agree with where Trump is spending while NOBODY good agreed with where the Super Negro spent.
I have posted at least a hundred times on this forum exactly what federal spending bothers me, retard. You are stunningly stupid and blind.

In fact, I am one of the few people on this forum who has posted countless times exactly how to reduce spending, create a surplus, AND lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

So you can just keep on lying, but you are making a public fool of yourself.

Idiot.

BrokeLoser

True.
I have posted at least a hundred times on this forum exactly what federal spending bothers me, retard. You are stunningly stupid and blind.

In fact, I am one of the few people on this forum who has posted countless times exactly how to reduce spending, create a surplus, AND lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

You keep saying that with lots of crazy circle-talk....Give us the short version; what spending of TRUMPS do you disagree with?
And remember, you've been posting here a long time...to save face and protect your credibility, link us to your displeasure with the Super Negro's spending.

[/ATTACH]

————

No denying the numbers.

View attachment 249011

/----/ "it’s a question of his crimes being uncovered."
So you admit it's a fishing expedition.
View attachment 249022
Such a hilarious picture of Robert Mueller.

I just happen to like this one better:

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

Idiot.

BrokeLoser

True.

You keep saying that with lots of crazy circle-talk....Give us the short version; what spending of TRUMPS do you disagree with?
And remember, you've been posting here a long time...to save face and protect your credibility, link us to your displeasure with the Super Negro's spending.
The search function on this forum is broken ever since they changed servers. I've rubbed the faces of fuckwits like you in your bullshit many times.

When they fix the search function, I will take great pleasure doing it to you, too.

As for Trump's spending, you are okay with his $4.4 trillion record budget, fuckwit? You are okay with his trillion dollar deficits?

After all those years of pseudocons whining and whining and whining about Obama's debt, I don't recall you ever asking them to explain which parts of Obama's spending they didn't like.

But you go ahead and link to where you did ask them, hypocrite.

You can throw up all the smoke and red herrings you like, but you will never be able to escape the fact that after whining for years and years about trade deficits, Trump has catastrophically failed.

He is a total disaster on trade.

Total. Disaster.

By his own standards.

Karma is bitch slapping you submissive lickspittles right in your open mouths.

trump-trade-war-tweet.jpg

D1Ar3PwWoAI7aCr.png

You know what this looks like to me?

ANOTHER broken promise?

And Trump had a Republicans Senate and a Republican House. He was able to get two Supreme Court Justices through. He was able to destroy a huge portion of Obamacare.

And how much help did Republicans give Obama?

5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

————

No denying the numbers.

View attachment 249011
You elected an idiot that can’t make deals. Get over it.

You were elected when?

————

No denying the numbers.

View attachment 249011
You elected an idiot that can’t make deals. Get over it.

You were elected when?
0/5

Thank you Donald Trump & all the morons that voted for him. Thank you Republicans in Congress for not stepping in.

Trump's trade war hurting US manufacturers. Hurting US farmers.

When will it end? When will Trump supporters realize that Trump knows nothing about world economics or trade.

Forum List

Back