WSU stocks men's bathrooms with FREE menstrual products

Doesn't our government have an interest in educating our children in science? They are fucking up future generations to appease a few lunatics.
If you had an interest, you'd educate yourself in the science. You haven't. That's your problem, no one else's.

The people who will educate all of us on he “transgender” phenomenon will be medical doctors called to the witness stand under oath to tell the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth. Several of them. And for their sake, they’d better come to a consensus.

Doesn't our government have an interest in educating our children in science? They are fucking up future generations to appease a few lunatics.
If you had an interest, you'd educate yourself in the science. You haven't. That's your problem, no one else's.

The people who will educate all of us on he “transgender” phenomenon will be medical doctors called to the witness stand under oath to tell the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth. Several of them. And for their sake, they’d better come to a consensus.

When I was a kid, sitting in front of the tube watching educational TV- with the world's first Tranny, Christine Jorgensen discussing the new phenomenon with Dave Susskind, I thought "this is such bullshit" and my elderly grandmother who was born in Poland agreed.

If you study their scientific research, they actually already have. They don't put it into context as 100% fact for fear of religious repercussions, by the religious wackos of the world. But, since I am not a religious wacko, the research centers on the brains decision or non-decision at conception and/or during the development of the fetus to decide the sex. Occasionally, the brain cannot decide, and the end result is what we see after birth.

If the haters and religious nuts of this world took the time to read up on the subject themselves, they may be less inclined to run the their mouths about things they are totally uneducated about? I won't hold my breath.

We will wait for some aggressive attorneys to grill doctors under oath on the stand. Then we will see what’s what with trannies. Can’t wait.

Forum List

Back