WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Hey eots. Another question. Do you ever do any further research or do you just find information that supports you views and leave it at that? After seeing that Mr. Quintiere's questions and comments came BEFORE the final WTC7 report came out, I did a little investigation.

I found this quote:

Taken from here: Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

I suggest you present this to Mr. Quintiere and see if this satisfies his "hypothetical blast" scenario question. Looks like NIST did in fact look into these "blast scenarios".

:lol:

No comments on this eots?
the troofers will always ignore the actual truth

what truths are those /..that the FAA destroyed evidence ?..that there are critical unanswered question of the time line..that commission members and NIST investigators support a real investigation and there are complaints from both investigating bodies that fact finding was deterred...???

Last edited:

what truths are those /..that the FAA destroyed evidence ?..that there are critical unanswered question of the time line..that commission members and NIST investigators support a real investigation and there are complaints from both investigating bodies that fact finding was deterred...???
those are your lies

those are your lies

no those are quotes from both NIST and commission members

Hey eots. Another question. Do you ever do any further research or do you just find information that supports you views and leave it at that? After seeing that Mr. Quintiere's questions and comments came BEFORE the final WTC7 report came out, I did a little investigation.

WELL I WOULD SAY..DO A LITTLE MORE...ROOKIE.

James Quintiere, Ph.D.

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

NIST provided a preliminary report about 7 World Trade Center in June 2004, and since then has released occasional updates on the investigation The working hypothesis, released in the June 2004 progress report and reiterated in a June 2007 On , August 21, 2008, NIST released its draft report on the causes of the collapse of 7 World Trade Center

7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Many buildings have been demolished using controlled demolition looking exactly like WTC-7 on 9/11, but again, no steel-framed skyscraper has ever collapsed due to fire in the history of this planet. Twenty-first century demolition techniques include the use of Thermite Shaped Charges found all over WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7.

Shaped Charges And The World Trade Center Collapses

thermite.jpg

The damage from a thermite/thermate shaped charge is exactly what you see above the confused fireman’s head. Note the size of the massive column and the molten iron residue that flowed inside and outside the column.

cut3.jpg

Thermite burns at a very high 2500 degrees Centigrade or 4532 degrees Fahrenheit, which represents the kind of temperature required to sever these massive red-iron columns. As a demolition supervisor (search "Terral") tearing down buildings for many years, I know of nobody using 45-degree angle cuts to remove any red-iron part of any conventional demolition job. This particular column has molten iron residue, which is a ‘Controlled Demolition’ Signature, as any torch cut would blow the molten iron off the column entirely away from the worker. There is no cut from any torch that would leave molten iron residue on the inside and outside of 'all' the sides of a column this way. The idea that any demolition worker would make a 45-degree cut is ridiculous, because of the danger to other workers and the waste of fuel.

Really Terral?

Why is there slag on one side of each plate of the column? On the left side of the column, there is no slag on the outside which means the torch put the slag on the INSIDE where we can't see it. The back side of the column has slag on the INSIDE, which makes sense if the torch were cutting from THE OUTSIDE.

These cuts match the torch cuts below. This first photo shows the torch side with no slag.
torchcut.jpg

This photo show the opposite side WITH slag.
torchslag.jpg

Now that I have shown you that the cuts look exactly like torch cuts, I have some questions for you.

1. How did they get the thermite to cut horizontally?
2. What evidence do you have other than visual that shows that those cuts were done by thermite if I just showed you visual evidence that those cuts look exactly like torch cuts?
3. If thermite MELTS the steel, why are there jagged edges going 45 degrees through the steel plates that comprised the columns? These jagged edges are indicative of torch cuts.
4. How much thermite would be required to burn through 4" thick steel plate and how long would it take?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyBuANVkQ4]YouTube - WTC Angle Cut Columns during cleanup[/ame]

What about this video Terral? At about 1:33 in this video the guy says that his crew CUT the columns. He then points to columns with ANGLE cuts.

I thought they DIDN'T DO angle cuts during demolition? So now we have video proof that they do.

You are so out of it, it's not even funny.

James Quintiere, Ph.D.

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

NIST provided a preliminary report about 7 World Trade Center in June 2004, and since then has released occasional updates on the investigation The working hypothesis, released in the June 2004 progress report and reiterated in a June 2007 On , August 21, 2008, NIST released its draft report on the causes of the collapse of 7 World Trade Center

Why are you posting quotes from Mr. Quintiere asking why NIST didn't look into the hypothetical blast scenarios when the fact is they did.

Did investigators consider the possibility that an explosion caused or contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?
Yes, this possibility was investigated carefully. NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.

In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses. According to calculations by the investigation team, the smallest blast capable of failing the building’s critical column would have resulted in a sound level of 130 decibels (dB) to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile, if unobstructed by surrounding buildings. This sound level is consistent with a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert.

For the building to have been prepared for intentional demolition, walls and/or column enclosures and fireproofing would have to be removed and replaced without being detected. Preparing a column includes steps such as cutting sections with torches, which produces noxious and odorous fumes. Intentional demolition usually requires applying explosive charges to most, if not all, interior columns, not just one or a limited set of columns in a building.

James Quintiere, Ph.D.

Ok ROOKIE.

What part of Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference and that NIST released it's FINAL REPORT on WTC7 on November 20, 2008 do you not get?

Why are you quoting Mr. Quintiere as saying that NIST has yet to investigate the hypothetical blast scenarios when there is a statement on their site that says they did?

they statement says they discounted blast scenarios it does not say the scientifically investigated blast scenarios so stop pretending they are one in the same...his statements where made when the report was essentially completed and the final release was the essentially the very same report..and you know this

they statement says they discounted blast scenarios it does not say the scientifically investigated blast scenarios so stop pretending they are one in the same...his statements where made when the report was essentially completed and the final release was the essentially the very same report..and you know this

You're just plain wrong now.
Did investigators consider the possibility that an explosion caused or contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?
Yes, this possibility was investigated carefully. NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.

In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses. According to calculations by the investigation team, the smallest blast capable of failing the building’s critical column would have resulted in a sound level of 130 decibels (dB) to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile, if unobstructed by surrounding buildings. This sound level is consistent with a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert.

For the building to have been prepared for intentional demolition, walls and/or column enclosures and fireproofing would have to be removed and replaced without being detected. Preparing a column includes steps such as cutting sections with torches, which produces noxious and odorous fumes. Intentional demolition usually requires applying explosive charges to most, if not all, interior columns, not just one or a limited set of columns in a building.

:lol:

the fact sheet you are quoting was put out in 2004 ..long before the statements and request were made
by Dr Quintiere.dont show me NIST saying they looked at it carefully ..show me the investigation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihj-Kz9wjY]YouTube - 9/11 CONSPIRACY: NIST CHIEF ENGINEER LIES ABOUT MOLTEN METAL[/ame]

NIST did not test for the residue of these compounds in the steel.

The responses to questions number 2, 4, 5 and 11 demonstrate why NIST concluded that there were no explosives or controlled demolition involved in the collapses of the WTC towers.

Furthermore, a very large quantity of thermite (a mixture of powdered or granular aluminum metal and powdered iron oxide that burns at extremely high temperatures when ignited) or another incendiary compound would have had to be placed on at least the number of columns damaged by the aircraft impact and weakened by the subsequent fires to bring down a tower. Thermite burns slowly relative to explosive materials and can require several minutes in contact with a massive steel section to heat it to a temperature that would result in substantial weakening. Separate from the WTC towers investigation, NIST researchers estimated that at least 0.13 pounds of thermite would be required to heat each pound of a steel section to approximately 700 degrees Celsius (the temperature at which steel weakens substantially). Therefore, while a thermite reaction can cut through large steel columns, many thousands of pounds of thermite would need to have been placed inconspicuously ahead of time, remotely ignited, and somehow held in direct contact with the surface of hundreds of massive structural components to weaken the building. This makes it an unlikely substance for achieving a controlled demolition.

Analysis of the WTC steel for the elements in thermite/thermate would not necessarily have been conclusive. The metal compounds also would have been present in the construction materials making up the WTC towers, and sulfur is present in the gypsum wallboard that was prevalent in the interior partitions.

This hypothesis may be supported or modified, or new hypotheses may be developed, through the course of the continuing investigation. NIST also is considering whether hypothetical blast events could have played a role in initiating the collapse. While NIST has found no evidence of a blast or controlled demolition event, NIST would like to determine the magnitude of hypothetical blast scenarios that could have led to the structural failure of one or more critical elements.

Last edited:
Hi Gam:

Really Terral?

Yes. For real.

Why is there slag on one side of each plate of the column? On the left side of the column, there is no slag on the outside which means the torch put the slag on the INSIDE where we can't see it.

No. There is no 'slag' in the above photograph (look again)! You are looking at thermate 'froth' residue where 75% is on the 'outside' and 25% is on the inside of the massive red-iron column. You are arguing for a man standing 'above' the massive column to then make a 45-degree angle cut in a 'downward' direction along the 'length' of the massive support; which NEVER happened. No Demo Supervisor on earth would allow such a dangerous cut to be made on any large member, BEFORE all of the scattered debris is removed from the area. We are looking at FIREMEN in the picture and not Demolition Workers . . .

The back side of the column has slag on the INSIDE, which makes sense if the torch were cutting from THE OUTSIDE.

No. The inside of the column has 25% of the thermate 'froth,' because the charges were obviously set on the 'outside' of the column.

These cuts match the torch cuts below. This first photo shows the torch side with no slag.

There is NO SLAG on any of these columns!

Now that I have shown you that the cuts look exactly like torch cuts, I have some questions for you.

No. You have introduced some "Building Fires Did It" Propaganda about torches and slag and NONSENSE in order to divert attention away from the Controlled Demolition Signatures that are EVERYWHERE.

1. How did they get the thermite to cut horizontally?

The Thermate Charges were set like typical CD charges (pic). Some charges are set at 90 degrees (horizontal), while others are set to cut at 45 degree angles and 'walk' the column line in one of the four directions (short video).

2. What evidence do you have other than visual that shows that those cuts were done by thermite if I just showed you visual evidence that those cuts look exactly like torch cuts?

Gam does NOT even begin to know the differences between thermate shape charge cuts (froth residue) and typical torch cuts (slag residue). I 'do' (#3) know the difference . . .

3. If thermite MELTS the steel, why are there jagged edges going 45 degrees through the steel plates that comprised the columns? These jagged edges are indicative of torch cuts.

No. We are talking about literally thousands of thermate shape charge cuts being made during the Controlled Demolition Process where massive loads are shifting in desired directions. You should expect to have problems with the execution of a small percentage of charges for one of many reasons. Remember that your job is to prove that 'building fires' took down WTC-7 and 'then' talk to me about how demo workers made cuts in the aftermath of the collapse. The problem is that you must prove that 'all' the WTC-7 supporting members were compromised at the SAME TIME, which is very much impossible in any skyscraper built using 'Compartmentalization' (link and see OP again) of all supporting steel supports.

4. How much thermite would be required to burn through 4" thick steel plate and how long would it take?

How much thermate is needed to burn supporting members has NOTHING to do with making the Controlled Demolition Case! These massive steel supported can NEVER be burned down using hydrocarbon-based building fires in a billion years! The question is about whether these WTC Skyscrapers were brought down using Controlled Demolition (AE911Truth.org), OR from building fires and/or falling building debris. In other words: How do 'you' transform this . . .

fig-5-20.jpg

. . . into this . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . 'and' without damaging the adjacent building faces???!!! Go ahead and tell us 'how' all of these thousands of massive steel supports were 'severed' using anything other than Controlled Demolition!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Go ahead and tell us 'how' all of these thousands of massive steel supports were 'severed' using anything other than Controlled Demolition!
The plane, hijacked by Muslims, slammed into the building igniting the tons of fuel on board. The fuel weakens the steel beams which causes the entire top of the building to fall to the floor below. That floor cannot take the stress of all the floors above falling on it so it collapses too. And just like an accordion the entire building goes down: Directly Down. The only "control" were the Muslim pilots who flew the jet on it's suicide mission. Remember Osama bin Laden taking credit for it? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's not a US Government employee.

You honestly didn't see this before? Well I hope I've opened your eyes to the simple truth.

Last edited:
Go ahead and tell us 'how' all of these thousands of massive steel supports were 'severed' using anything other than Controlled Demolition!
The plane, hijacked by Muslims, slammed into the building igniting the tons of fuel on board. The fuel weakens the steel beams which causes the entire top of the building to fall to the floor below. That floor cannot take the stress of all the floors above falling on it so it collapses too. And just like an accordion the entire building goes down: Directly Down. The only "control" were the Muslim pilots who flew the jet on it's suicide mission. Remember Osama bin Laden taking credit for it? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's not a US Government employee.

You honestly didn't see this before? Well I hope I've opened your eyes to the simple truth.

I think blindness is the unfortunate side effect of being "bat" shit crazy.

and if your going to spout the official lie you should at least know what it is NIST rejected the pancake theory after truthers showed its flaws and invented the thermal expansion theory

and if your going to spout the official lie you should at least know what it is NIST rejected the pancake theory after truthers showed its flaws and invented the thermal expansion theory
That's not the official lie, that's my lie. I don't know what the official lie is anyway.

Too many people involved and affected by 9/11 to have the truth suppressed. Bubba couldn't keep his affairs secret and that was just between those two, why would 9/11 conspiracy secret be any better kept?

Because it isn't a conspiracy that's why.

That's not the official lie, that's my lie. I don't know what the official lie is anyway.

Too many people involved and affected by 9/11 to have the truth suppressed. Bubba couldn't keep his affairs secret and that was just between those two, why would 9/11 conspiracy secret be any better kept?

Because it isn't a conspiracy that's why.

oh the secrets cant be kept fallacy..yet those involved in the investigation say..secrets were kept..the truth not told..and if your belief is correct..where is bin laden..how has that secret been kept ??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back