WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Eots has the results of such testing, yes?

I think he was the subject of a lot of tests...mental exams, metal drugs, all failed.

but that's only because you are a douchebag that can not address the fact of molten metal and deceptions of NIST

Molten metal. You keep saying this yet cannot answer my question. Aluminum or steel? Which was found?

Edit:
I would like to see the forensic evidence you have in your possession that proves molten steel was found which leads you to believe thermite was used in a controlled demolition. Otherwise, you need to question your theory like you do the official story.

Last edited:
Explain this photo Terral.
wtc7column.jpg

Where is the "signature froth" on the ends of those columns that prove themrite? I see no "froth covered" ends on ANY (I count 4) of those columns in that photo.

Another problem with the Official ‘Fire’ Cover Story is these 45-degree angle shaped-charge cuts appear everywhere . . .

b7_3.jpg

This picture and above caption just make me laugh. Terral make the "45-degree angle shaped-charge cuts everywhere" comment followed by a photo that shows 90 degree breaks and the columns. Not only that, but the ONLY 45 degree cut pointed out by Terral in that photo, was later pointed out as a MISTAKE that Terral admitted to.

Also note that Terral points out in the photo above that there is "no melting" nor is there "burn marks". I also see no "thermite froth".

Terral, you have effectively shown with your own picture that no thermite was used. How funny.

Do you happen to have any GOOD, CLOSE photos of columns in from WTC7 that show the "thermite froth" on there ends? Or do you use hard to see pictures for a reason?

That's a bogus video because you cut out the collapse of the mechanical penthouse into the building itself. Why are you ignoring this? Because it fits your views better? 6.6 seconds is bullshit. It was LONGER than that because the collapse STARTED with the collapse of the penthouse. How sad you are trying to mislead people.

And the entirety of the collapse is likely even longer than a video that does incorporate the penthouse collapse. What the 'troofers' are glossing over is the perspective from which they are looking at the collapse. The only video(s) we have are from the OUTSIDE. When a collapse occurs it usually due to internal failure because that is where the load baring structures are. All we can see is the external collapse and I think it is rather naive and to believe that what we see on the outside is true mark of the beginning of the collapse.

Last edited:
so if the penthouse is supported by a cental colum undamged by falling debri why did it collapse first ?
then how dis the other colums fail at the exact same instance..it just isnt possible with fire

I think he was the subject of a lot of tests...mental exams, metal drugs, all failed.

but that's only because you are a douchebag that can not address the fact of molten metal and deceptions of NIST

Molten metal. You keep saying this yet cannot answer my question. Aluminum or steel? Which was found?

Edit:
I would like to see the forensic evidence you have in your possession that proves molten steel was found which leads you to believe thermite was used in a controlled demolition. Otherwise, you need to question your theory like you do the official story.

man I have posted everytime and everytime you say the same shit...it was STEEL and just and there are multiple official witnesses

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_ogSbQFbM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Eyes Wide Shut: Gross Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal on 9/11[/ame]

yes

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

"A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings "

James Quintiere, Ph.D

former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

:cuckoo:

Then please explain Mr. Quintiere's quote from the paper he wrote that says this:
An alternative hypothesis with the insulated trusses at the root cause
appears to have more support. Heat transfer analyses, a scale model, and
the UL furnace tests all indicate that the steel trusses can attain temperatures
corresponding to failure based on structural analyses
. This hypothesis puts
the blame on the insufficiency of the truss insulation.

So he believes that all the testing and evidence point to TEMPERATURES affecting the STEEL FLOOR TRUSSES to a point that they FAILED.

What? Were the trusses made of plastic?

The problem with you is you are trying to use Mr. Quintiere's quotes as evidence that HE believes that there was a controlled demolition and we need a new investigation. That is TOTALLY wrong. He believes that the failure due to TEMPERATURES falls on the floor trusses and NOT on the columns.

So your man Quintiere, in his own paper, says there is enough to show that TEMPERATURES affected the STEEL trusses to a point of failure.

You're just plain wrong now. Your own WITNESS agrees with us.

:lol:

you cling to the one example he gives of another possibility and wholly ignore everything else the man said..ultimately and overwhelmingly he believes

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:
yes

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

"A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings "

James Quintiere, Ph.D

former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Then please explain Mr. Quintiere's quote from the paper he wrote that says this:
An alternative hypothesis with the insulated trusses at the root cause
appears to have more support. Heat transfer analyses, a scale model, and
the UL furnace tests all indicate that the steel trusses can attain temperatures
corresponding to failure based on structural analyses
. This hypothesis puts
the blame on the insufficiency of the truss insulation.

So he believes that all the testing and evidence point to TEMPERATURES affecting the STEEL FLOOR TRUSSES to a point that they FAILED.

The problem with you is you are trying to use Mr. Quintiere's quotes as evidence that HE believes that there was a controlled demolition and we need a new investigation. That is TOTALLY wrong. He believes that the failure due to TEMPERATURES falls on the floor trusses and NOT on the columns.

So your man Quintiere, in his own paper, says there is enough to show that TEMPERATURES affected the STEEL trusses to a point of failure.

you cling to the one example he gives of another possibility and wholly ignore everything else the man said..ultimately and overwhelmingly he believes

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

One example?! It's his ONLY alternate theory.

And YOU ignore the fact that your own star witness says that there was TEMPERATURES high enough to AFFECT the STEEL FLOOR TRUSSES enough to make them FAIL and that this evidence furthers his own theory that it was the TRUSSES, not the CORE COLUMNS that were the cause of the collapse.

Why does he think this?

so if the penthouse is supported by a cental colum undamged by falling debri why did it collapse first ?
then how dis the other colums fail at the exact same instance..it just isnt possible with fire

I have posted the explanation for this TWICE now (this will be the 3rd) in this very thread. No one as yet as bothered to refute it.

Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom — approximately 10 stories — about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors — along with the building's unusual construction — were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

I have posted the explanation for this TWICE now (this will be the 3rd) in this very thread. No one as yet as bothered to refute it.

Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom — approximately 10 stories — about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors — along with the building's unusual construction — were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

its just a bunch of mumbo jumbo and does nothing to answer the question at all and there is no link to where this garbage came from..sounds like popular mechanics

And YOU ignore the fact that your own star witness says that there was TEMPERATURES high enough to AFFECT the STEEL FLOOR TRUSSES enough to make them FAIL and that this evidence furthers his own theory that it was the TRUSSES, not the CORE COLUMNS that were the cause of the collapse.

Why does he think this?

NO I am using he words to show the and that information was withheld and "fact finding deterred" and that he is "calling for a new and independent investigation "and that the temperatures required for ant of his theory's to be functional" can not be corroborated with forensic testing"..and that he encourages other scientist to be " conspiracy theorist"

Last edited:

its just a bunch of mumbo jumbo and does nothing to answer the question at all and there is no link to where this garbage came from..sounds like popular mechanics

It quite clearly states it came from NIST. Quit making excuses. What about what is in there is incorrect? This is the crux of their argument:

Doesn't sound like 'mumbo jumbo' to me. What evidence do you have that renders Sunder's theory implausible?

Yes it is the pop mech article. However I have yet to see any type of credibile refutation of it. The truth more likely than not is you simply dont like it because it challenges your theory. Interesting how closesly you scrutinize one theory but won't level the same scrutiny against your own. More evidence that you are far from an objective individual just looking for the truth. This is so typical of chicken shits like yourself. When you can't obhectively or scientifical refute what is presented you are reduce to riduclous ad hominems.

Last edited:

It quote clearly states it came from NIST. Yes it is the pop mech. article. now prove they are lieing.

popular mechanics pfttt..you prove one word of there crap is true.. it reads like a novel written for school children not a scientific report

Why does he think this?

NO I am using he words to show the and that information was withheld and "fact finding deterred" and that he is "calling for a new and independent investigation "and that the temperatures required for ant of his theory's to be functional" can not be corroborated with forensic testing"..and that he encourages other scientist to be " conspiracy theorist"

Where is your forensic evidence that there was a controlled demolition?

Hi Bern with Eots mentioned:

You see, eots the truth of the agenda of the likes of you and terrel is revealed through the manner in which you choose to attempt to tackle the problem. No objective problem solver would do what you are doing . . .

WTC-7 was taken down using Controlled Demolition. Period. Eots and I are arguing with complete buffoons with no clue about how to prove that "Building Fires Did It." These morons want to believe that all structural steel 'cuts' (like this one) took place 'after' WTC-7 burned down. No sir. The entire structure COLLAPSED . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]. . . Straight Down Into Its Own Footprint . . .[/ame]

. . . to create this little pile:

wtc7-debris.jpg

There is no amount of hydrocarbon fuel and no amount of 'building fires' and no amount of falling WTC-1 debris that can bring this 47-story skyscraper down CD-style in a kabillion years!!!!!! This is obviously a Controlled Demolition, but we have far too many Official Cover Story Idiots :)cuckoo:) running around wanting to believe Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES!!!!

Maybe Eots is entertained by arguing with idiots . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

It quote clearly states it came from NIST. Yes it is the pop mech. article. now prove they are lieing.

popular mechanics pfttt..you prove one word of there crap is true.. it reads like a novel written for school children not a scientific report

Accept for all of the scientists they actually cite of course in the article.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Pretty lame eots. You really can't do it can you? You really don't have the integrity to man up and admit you have NOTHING to credibly refute this theory, do you.

Hi Bern with Eots mentioned:

You see, eots the truth of the agenda of the likes of you and terrel is revealed through the manner in which you choose to attempt to tackle the problem. No objective problem solver would do what you are doing . . .

WTC-7 was taken down using Controlled Demolition. Period. Eots and I are arguing with complete buffoons with no clue about how to prove that "Building Fires Did It." These morons want to believe that all structural steel 'cuts' (like this one) took place 'after' WTC-7 burned down. No sir. The entire structure COLLAPSED . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]. . . Straight Down Into Its Own Footprint . . .[/ame]

. . . to create this little pile:

wtc7-debris.jpg

There is no amount of hydrocarbon fuel and no amount of 'building fires' and no amount of falling WTC-1 debris that can bring this 47-story skyscraper down CD-style in a kabillion years!!!!!! This is obviously a Controlled Demolition, but we have far too many Official Cover Story Idiots :)cuckoo:) running around wanting to believe Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES!!!!

Maybe Eots is entertained by arguing with idiots . . .

GL,

Terral

You know this scientifically how exaclty? If you are right it should be fairly simple for you to tell us all why Mr. Sunder of NIST is incorrect in the following:

If you two are so right and popluar mechanics and the many scientists they interviewed got it so wrong, one would think it should be simple for you to point out the mistakes they made that render them incorrect and easily provided scientific evidence showing is why they are incorrect. Yet the only thing we get out of you two as rebuttals is 'pfft' from eots and 'LIES' from you like some looney that forgot to take his rabies medication.

Last edited:

Edit:
it could also have been lead from the massive battery systems in the buildings
;)

Accept for all of the scientists they actually cite of course in the article.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Pretty lame eots. You really can't do it can you? You really don't have the integrity to man up and admit you have NOTHING to credibly refute this theory, do you.

they give a big long list of people without that supposedly contributed in some way to the article it is completely vague and misleading and among that list are endless PR people or magazine writers..it is a joke..basic physics..the existence of molten metal.. the near free fall collapse and the ensuing cover up of of eyewitnesses refutes this story

The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue.

[PDF] FEMA 403 -- Chapter 5File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
(psi) (low) pressure going into WTC 7 for cooking purposes. ...... massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence. ...
www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_ogSbQFbM]YouTube - Eyes Wide Shut: Gross Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal on 9/11[/ame]

Forum List

Back