WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Hi Gam:

Can you find that quote for us please?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]Look For Evidence Of FIRE - Moron![/ame]

Let's see: Hmmmmmm. How do you transform this . . .

WTC7Steel.jpg

. . . into this little pile . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . in mere seconds?? Oh yeah! Controlled Demolition (my Topic + AE911truth.org) . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2_nedORjw&feature=related"]WTC-7 Was DEFINITELY Taken Down Using Controlled Demolition[/ame]

Somebody needs to lead Gam :)cool: = Govt Stooge) around by the hand, because he cannot find the quote to make his "Building Fires Did It" Case :)cuckoo:) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi DiveBomb:

that didnt answer the question

at what temp does steel start to weaken?

Since I (#3) am addressing a complete idiot :)confused:), then let's try answering your question using this format:

1. There is NO "typical building fire" scenario (SchawbCorp/UL data from my WTC-7 CD Topic) where 2800-degree red iron structural steel (911Review data) begins to weaken!!!

Typical building fires burn around 800 to 1000 degrees and the melting point of structural steel is around 2800 degrees or THREE TIMES higher.

2. There is no such thing as 'heat energy' remaining stationary in ANY steel-frame network!! The heat energy races like electricity from hot areas to cool areas to heat the ENTIRE steel-frame network.

3. Heat energy is dispersed into the atmosphere 'and' runs down beams and columns to escape into the ground through the massive concrete pads supporting the entire skyscraper.

4. You need cutting torches to 'cut' massive steel columns and beams in a controlled environment where 'cutting by building fires' is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE.

5. The Official Cover Story Govt Stooges :)cool:) proclaiming that "Building Fires Did It" have no precedent and no evidence whatsoever that building fires can take down overbuilt skyscrapers. Period.

fig-5-20.jpg

6. WTC-7 collapsed 'symmetrically' straight down into its own footprint!

wtc7-debris.jpg

7. Look at the adjacent building faces and tell us why those buildings failed to also collapse CD-style into their own footprints like this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]This Is A CD Implosion![/ame]

8. You are looking at a WTC-7 Controlled Demolition that was DEFINITELY part of the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks (my Topic).

9. Try to force Gam :)cool:) or any of his Official Cover Story Stooge buddies to explain how 'thousands' of 2800-degree girders, columns, beams and bar-joists were 'cut' at the very same time all over the WTC-7 Skyscraper to create the symmetrical collapse! Good luck, because they have no answer that makes any sense . . .

Terral

Last edited:
when bare steel reaches temperatures of 1,000 degrees Celsius, it softens and its strength reduces to roughly 10 percent of its room temperature value. Steel that is unprotected (e.g., if the fireproofing is dislodged) can reach the air temperature within the time period that the fires burned within the towers. Thus, yielding and buckling of the steel members (floor trusses, beams, and both core and exterior columns) with missing fireproofing were expected under the fire intensity and duration determined by NIST for the WTC towers.

NIST's Investigation of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center Disaster - Frequently Asked Questions

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:
when bare steel reaches temperatures of 1,000 degrees Celsius, it softens and its strength reduces to roughly 10 percent of its room temperature value. Steel that is unprotected (e.g., if the fireproofing is dislodged) can reach the air temperature within the time period that the fires burned within the towers. Thus, yielding and buckling of the steel members (floor trusses, beams, and both core and exterior columns) with missing fireproofing were expected under the fire intensity and duration determined by NIST for the WTC towers.

NIST's Investigation of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center Disaster - Frequently Asked Questions

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
that means at 1000° C it loses 90% of its structural integrity

Last edited:

ya moron I believe that is what I just posted for you and bolded as I found the NIST answer to your question for your lame ass

ya moron I believe that is what I just posted for you and bolded as I found the NIST answer to your question for your lame ass
no it didnt, moron
i asked at what temp does it BEGIN to weaken
not at what temp would it lose 90% of its strength
that actually proved what YOU claimed wrong

no it didnt, moron

why do you lie so much about other people lying.. LIAR

no it didnt, moron

why do you lie so much about other people lying.. LIAR
look at the liar(proven) call someone else a liar
:lol:
what a fucking maroon

:lol::funnyface::funnyface::blahblah:

when bare steel reaches temperatures of 1,000 degrees Celsius, it softens and its strength reduces to roughly 10 percent of its room temperature value.

So this is part of the quote from NIST?!

How the hell did you get the following out of the above quote?!?!?

I believe nist claims at temperatures of 1800f the steel in question would lose 10% of its room temperature strength

How the hell did you get this information so wrong? Are you that stupid? Obviously you are.

BIG Mistake. It's not "The steel would lose 10% of it's strength (taking it to 90% of it's room temperature strength), it is reduced to 10% (meaning it loses 90% of it's strength to 10% of it's original room temperature strength).

What a moron. Is this the kind of information the truthers are pushing? Incorrect information? I've already found a ton of lies and mistakes in Terral's theory. Same with Christophera's. Now YOUR information is shown to be incorrect.

You guys are hysterical. Let's post stuff that debunks your own claims.

:lol::lol::lol:

I also believe that the question to you was "at what temperature" does steel START to lose it's strength.

Wow.

You originally post that you thought the steel LOSES 10% of it's strength at 1800F, then post a quote from NIST saying that it actually loses 90% of it's strength at 1800F.

You HAVE to be a troll. Nobody is this stupid. Well, maybe your buddies Terral, Christophera, and 9/11 inside job.

:lol:

Forum List

Back