WTC building 7

thats an act of desperation by the shill posting DEBWUNKER links that contradict NIST.His handlers are REALLY getting desperate now.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

plus debwunker links dont counter a single thing in those four videos of mine.

they havent countered anything that any truther has posted.

this is easier than shooting dead ducks!!!
On the contrary, you silly twoofers are a laughable joke.

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.
Page 2 of Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts [Paperback]

Debunking 9 11 Myths Why Conspiracy Theories Can t Stand Up to the Facts Popular Mechanics David Dunbar Brad Reagan John McCain 9781588166357 Amazon.com Books

You should drop ten and punt. You can always resort to your Wesley Clark conspiracy theories.
Posting these debunking links is stupid they are so full of inaccuracy its impossible to address them all are they are often in direct contradiction to NIST

thats an act of desperation by the shill posting DEBWUNKER links that contradict NIST.His handlers are REALLY getting desperate now.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Actually, they do.

Good Science and 9-11 Demolition Theories

I don't have speakers. What was the "foreknowledge" on 1993 hit on the
WTC?
FBI created the plot, planned it found willing arab dupes through an informant provided them with all kinds of money,helped build the bomb the informant wanted the to use dummy explosives
but the FBI insisted on live bombs..the informant taped his FBI conversations or they would of thrown him in prison with the rest

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.
Page 2 of Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts [Paperback]

Debunking 9 11 Myths Why Conspiracy Theories Can t Stand Up to the Facts Popular Mechanics David Dunbar Brad Reagan John McCain 9781588166357 Amazon.com Books

You should drop ten and punt. You can always resort to your Wesley Clark conspiracy theories.
Posting these debunking links is stupid they are so full of inaccuracy its impossible to address them all are they are often in direct contradiction to NIST

Actually, they do.

lol..you link to a rambling discourse from a visual artist...what a fucking Moron

"those in the business of carrying out implosions on contracts worth millions of dollars – don’t share this belief."

"because thermite in its conventional form is useless in demolition: it is slow-burning, with unpredictable time to melt, and can only be used in direct contact with horizontal unclad steel beams"
Linear Thermite Charge
Battelle Memorial Institute
Contact BMI About This Technology

Technology Marketing Summary
The Linear Thermite Charge (LTC) is designed to rapidly cut through concrete and steel structural components by using extremely high temperature thermite reactions jetted through a linear nozzle.

Description
Broadly, the invention provides for the thermite charges to make linear or curvilinear cuts into materials such as building structures, pavements, transport equipment such as ships, planes, and the like. As used herein, the term linear includes linear and curvilinear shapes. Typically, the term linear includes elongated jet shapes and is not limited by whether the elongated jet opening is linear, curvilinear, or has bends.

Benefits
  1. Can cut both concrete and steel at one time making rebar/concrete structural elements faster to demolish
  2. Can be designed to produce a linear cut by the use of a linear fixed-nozzle or a moving circular nozzle
  3. Cuts with the speed of explosive shaped charges but without the fragmentation and logistical problems of explosives
Applications and Industries
  • Infrastructure (building/bridge) demolition
  • Roadway cutting for demolition or access holes for utility service
  • Pipeline cutting for offshore environments
Linear Thermite Charge - Energy Innovation Portal

Actually, they do.

lol..you link to a rambling discourse from a visual artist...what a fucking Moron

"those in the business of carrying out implosions on contracts worth millions of dollars – don’t share this belief."

Ideot is on twoofer overload.

I don't have speakers. What was the "foreknowledge" on 1993 hit on the
WTC?
FBI created the plot, planned it found willing arab dupes through an informant provided them with all kinds of money,helped build the bomb the informant wanted the to use dummy explosives
but the FBI insisted on live bombs..the informant taped his FBI conversations or they would of thrown him in prison with the rest
Funny stuff.

Alex Jones has another conspiracy theory loon to add to the list of the gullible.

Lets see I have the findings of NIST ( shyam sunder) and this visual artist jackass hollie provided who list his qualifications as.. "I have spent my academic life researching the intersections between art, science and religion "
and on the other hand I have hundreds of patriots like...

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

Hollies debwunker needs to gather his crayons and go draw a nice picture...

Lets see I have the findings of NIST ( shyam sunder) and this visual artist jackass hollie provided who list his qualifications as.. "I have spent my academic life researching the intersections between art, science and religion "

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

You need to cut and paste some more silly YouTube videos.

You Alex Jones groupies are a comical lot.

So you find Robert Bowman comical ?..You think Robert Bowman forms his awarded scientific research and development through Alex jones ?..sad..you must realise how pathetic you seem with your bizarre denials but you just do not care..

So you find Robert Bowman comical ?..You think Robert Bowman forms his awarded scientific research and development through Alex jones ?..sad..you must realise how pathetic you seem with your bizarre denials but you just do not care..

I find you Alex Jones groupies comical. You conspiracy theory loons and your silly YouTube videos are a real hoot.

I find you Alex Jones groupies comical. You conspiracy theory loons and your silly YouTube videos are a real hoot.

addtext_com_MjEwMDI3NjU5MjY.jpg

Just more of your pointless spam. It's pretty typical of you Alex Jones groupies to become infuriated when your conspiracy theories are debunked as fraudulent.

I don't have speakers. What was the "foreknowledge" on 1993 hit on the WTC?
FBI created the plot, planned it found willing arab dupes

Wait ... what?
Did you really just say the FBI perpetrated the 1993 WTC bombing?
Correction Appended

Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast
By RALPH BLUMENTHAL
Published: October 28, 1993

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.
Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast - NYTimes.com

I don't have speakers. What was the "foreknowledge" on 1993 hit on the WTC?
FBI created the plot, planned it found willing arab dupes
Wait ... what?
Did you really just say the FBI perpetrated the 1993 WTC bombing?

Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast
By RALPH BLUMENTHAL
Published: October 28, 1993

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

Yeah, a real fuck-up but not only does that article not support your bogus claim that the "FBI created the plot, planned it" or "found willing arab dupes" but rather clearly states that "The transcripts do not make clear the extent to which Federal authorities knew that there was a plan to bomb the World Trade Center, merely that they knew that a bombing of some sort was being discussed."
This seems just another in your ever growing litany of lies, Bubba.

Uh-huh. What witness reports was that talking head referring to? The only witness on that clip said she had questions and she wasn't getting answers. Questions about what is not explained.

9/11 was at least partially an inside job. But most Americans don't care. So the case is closed. Sadly there just isn't much point in discussing it anymore.

Anything that doesn't go along with Government/Corporate Media narratives, is angrily dismissed as 'Tinfoil Hat' lies. This is a nation of drooling Sheeple. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back