WTC building 7

what would be the earth-shattering implications of molten steel at the WTC site?
that jet fuel burns hotter than the twoofers will admit.
when you get a chance watch the documentary national geographic science and conspiracy .
there's a chapter in the film that explodes (pun intended) all the twoofer bullshit about jet fuel and it's effect on the twin towers,

Last time I looked thru my little chemistry textbook---(about 50 years ago) I learned words like -----FLASH POINT----and EXOTHERMIC REACTION -----
and I learned that burning fires are EXOTHERMIC----they produce lots of
heat and once that heat gets on something else to the point of its FLASH
point-----a new exothermic reaction starts up -------SMOKEY THE BEAR told
me that one little lit cigarette can cause EXOTHERMIC REACTIONS
that can bring a WHOLE forest down. I fail to see the issue-----what is the
controversy-----what difference does the specific heat producted by airplane
fuel have to do with anything? The heat produced by a LIT CIG is not all that
much either.
can you see video on your computer?

But I believe that in this, as well, you taught me to distinguish between the important and the unimportant, and concentrate on the important,” said Benjamin Netanyahu. “The same foresight led Father to say dozens of years ago that the threat to world peace would emerge from the same parts of the Muslim world where oil, terrorism and nuclear go together. And it is also what led him to tell me in the early 1990s that the Muslim extremists would not rest and would attempt to bring down the Twin Towers in New York, a prediction that I included in one my books in 1995.”

Benzion Netanyahu father of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dies at 102 - Israel News Haaretz

Everyone is waiting for the end time prophecies, well some are, but this man knew more than God I guess, he got it right. (the towers went down, who did it is another story)

Also this is not saying Muslims will attack the US but is specific, Muslims will attack the twin towers.

the disgusting bitch seems to have forgotten that her people
tried to knock the WTC down in 1993-----that Netanyahu correctly
predicted that her people would try again is no surprise to anyone with
a brain.. The disgusting bitch is DESPERATE

Well a dumb prediction then hey ,esp to get in his book of 1995. Really I read originally that the prediction was in early 90's , and it was that Muslims would fly planes into the twin towers.

1993 is EARLY 90s -----the bomb in the parking lot did not work as well as
you guys wanted it to. The obvious aim was to knock the building upon Manhattan killing hundreds of thousands. I will explain------an explosion at the
base can cause IMPLOSION------not good enough. The plane method was supposed to knock the buildings into a few hundred thousand people-----
simple logic. During the 60s ---70s. islamo Nazi pigs became adept at
planehijackings------that's how you and yours caused the death of Johnathan
Netanyahu. It would be logical for Benzion Netanyahu to have plane
Hijacking on his mind. They used to be one of your fave modalities for terrorism
purposes. Homeland security people had no doubt that you and yours would
bomb crowds with those little nail bomb devices at SPORTING EVENTS-----
I heard about more than five years ago------gee----how did they know?-------well....
it really does not take that much GENIUS

You mean as well as you wanted ,it didn't start the war on terror like bibi want, How the West can Win The War on Terror, in his book in the late 80's

We didn't have a war on terror , but we do since 911.

But I believe that in this, as well, you taught me to distinguish between the important and the unimportant, and concentrate on the important,” said Benjamin Netanyahu. “The same foresight led Father to say dozens of years ago that the threat to world peace would emerge from the same parts of the Muslim world where oil, terrorism and nuclear go together. And it is also what led him to tell me in the early 1990s that the Muslim extremists would not rest and would attempt to bring down the Twin Towers in New York, a prediction that I included in one my books in 1995.”

Benzion Netanyahu father of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dies at 102 - Israel News Haaretz

Everyone is waiting for the end time prophecies, well some are, but this man knew more than God I guess, he got it right. (the towers went down, who did it is another story)

Also this is not saying Muslims will attack the US but is specific, Muslims will attack the twin towers.

Well a dumb prediction then hey ,esp to get in his book of 1995. Really I read originally that the prediction was in early 90's , and it was that Muslims would fly planes into the twin towers.

you guys wanted it to. The obvious aim was to knock the building upon Manhattan killing hundreds of thousands. I will explain------an explosion at the
base can cause IMPLOSION------not good enough. The plane method was supposed to knock the buildings into a few hundred thousand people-----
Hijacking on his mind. They used to be one of your fave modalities for terrorism
I heard about more than five years ago------gee----how did they know?-------well....

You mean as well as you wanted ,it didn't start the war on terror like bibi want, How the West can Win The War on Terror, in his book in the late 80's

terrorism is a lot OLDER than the past 14 years. I wanted it?
Is that what they told you last Friday?

bullshit we've been conducting a not so secret war with terrists since at least the 70's .
your ignorance shines

bullshit we've been conducting a not so secret war with terrists since at least the 70's .
your ignorance shines

"shines"? I would have expressed that thought differently

bullshit we've been conducting a not so secret war with terrists since at least the 70's .your ignorance shines

who is "WE" ?? Penelope has nothing against terrorism

your ignorance shines

"shines"? I would have expressed that thought differently
shines as in glaring ,obvious . lol!

bullshit we've been conducting a not so secret war with terrists since at least the 70's .your ignorance shines

we meaning the us in general, Penelope is a us citizen so like it or not she's part of it.

we meaning the us in general, Penelope is a us citizen so like it or not she's part of it.

what is "IT" ----lots of people are so eager to be PART OF IT-----
that they are buying tickets to Turkey and Syria

what would be the earth-shattering implications of molten steel at the WTC site?
when you get a chance watch the documentary national geographic science and conspiracy .
there's a chapter in the film that explodes (pun intended) all the twoofer bullshit about jet fuel and it's effect on the twin towers,

Last time I looked thru my little chemistry textbook---(about 50 years ago) I learned words like -----FLASH POINT----and EXOTHERMIC REACTION -----
much either.
forest are not made of concrete and steel

kerosene or any hydrocarbon will burn at around 500-700F

much either.

trees are not the only things that burn up in forest fires

the use of an Incendiary

well------there was lots of incendiary-------anything burning is an incendiary----the more exothermic it is----the more INCENDIARY it is
when fire investigator say there where incendiary used the do not mean what ever burns they mean a chemical accelerant

much either.

trees are not the only things that burn up in forest fires
concrete and steel will not burn at those temperatures

What you aren't aware of is that Alex Jones is the founder, executive officer and head mucky muck who actually manages and controls the 9/11 Twoof Organization. Alex Jones is also a former Rabbi. I'll bet you didn't know that.
Ultra Orthodox rabbi and world famous Talmudic scholar. :beer:
Because the conspirators think everyone is so stupid and they are the smart ones. They also have people who protect them, can clean up the proof. Only people in high places can do this kind of job and quite frankly those who think 19 young little Muslims did this is " not really using their head".
Ah yes. How lucky you are to understand the twoof. You and a select few from the Alex Jones Institute for Exposing the Twoof.

Come on. Spill it. I'm going to preemptively be the spoiler and implicate the Jooooooos as a party to your conspiracy theory.
Is that why there are so many Hired Israeli firster trolls in 9/11 threads because of the apparent prior knowledge of 9/11 by Israeli intelligence..I would not blame the jooos for that anymore that the average american is responsible for lies of weapons of mass destruction or the bay of tonkin

It was only a matter of a little nudge, a gentle prod and the twoofer loons are all too anxious to rattle of the conspiracy theories involving the Joooooos.

Really, sweety. You're a mess. You should fix that.
no conspiracy.. its all well documented
false it's a well document conspiracy note the difference.
Yes a well documented fact of Israel's conspiracy to commit espionage

Forum List

Back