WTC building 7

What you aren't aware of is that Alex Jones is the founder, executive officer and head mucky muck who actually manages and controls the 9/11 Twoof Organization. Alex Jones is also a former Rabbi. I'll bet you didn't know that.
Ultra Orthodox rabbi and world famous Talmudic scholar. :beer:
Why People Believe Conspiracy Theories

Why People Believe Conspiracy Theories - Scientific American

The authors begin by defining a conspiracy theory as “a proposed plot by powerful people or organizations working together in secret to accomplish some (usually sinister) goal” that is “notoriously resistant to falsification … with new layers of conspiracy being added to rationalize each new piece of disconfirming evidence.” Once you believe that “one massive, sinister conspiracy could be successfully executed in near-perfect secrecy, [it] suggests that many such plots are possible.” With this cabalistic paradigm in place, conspiracies can become “the default explanation for any given event—a unitary, closed-off worldview in which beliefs come together in a mutually supportive network known as a monological belief system.”

Because the conspirators think everyone is so stupid and they are the smart ones. They also have people who protect them, can clean up the proof. Only people in high places can do this kind of job and quite frankly those who think 19 young little Muslims did this is " not really using their head".
Ah yes. How lucky you are to understand the twoof. You and a select few from the Alex Jones Institute for Exposing the Twoof.

Come on. Spill it. I'm going to preemptively be the spoiler and implicate the Jooooooos as a party to your conspiracy theory.
Is that why there are so many Hired Israeli firster trolls in 9/11 threads because of the apparent prior knowledge of 9/11 by Israeli intelligence..I would not blame the jooos for that anymore that the average american is responsible for lies of weapons of mass destruction or the bay of tonkin

It was only a matter of a little nudge, a gentle prod and the twoofer loons are all too anxious to rattle of the conspiracy theories involving the Joooooos.

Really, sweety. You're a mess. You should fix that.
no conspiracy.. its all well documented
It's well documented in the vacant minds of you Alex Jones groupies.

Fix your failings.

don't know who Alex Jones is, but too many coincidences. I know its hard to believe, but all the evidence points to inside job.

What a shame the evidence is contrived by loons. Alex Jones makes a good living from fleecing the gullible and the idEOT types who share a personality defect that makes them susceptible to con artists and charlatans.

Ask idEOT to cut and paste his Wesley Clark conspiracy theory. He'll rattle on for days (and cut and paste the same conspiracy article at least a dozen times) in a effort to calm his OCD-like fascination with conspiracy theories.

Confessions of an Ex-Truther
Mike Metzger, co-founder of 9/11Truth University of Albany

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government. Even the hit pieces you'd see on 9/11 were always personal attacks. The mainstream never contested the actual "facts" movies like Loose Change presented...

The truthers' misrepresentation of Silverstein's quote is one of the most popular "facts" to spit out, but in doing so, you are effectively in agreement that firefighters were not only involved in the controlled demolition of WTC7, but they are also aiding and abetting in the government's cover-up. Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Confessions of an Ex-Truther Letter of Resignation Scroll Down for Newer Posts
Alex jones simply reported on veterans and scholars such as these..they are not Alex jones theories

Col. James R. Uhl, MD, MC, U.S. Army (ret)
– Retired U.S. Army Physician. Served in several theaters of operations, from Viet Nam through Iraq. Former Member, Certification in Military Medicine Working Group. 38-year Army career.

• Statement to this website 9/20/07: "There is a well-organized cover-up of the events of 11 Sep 2001. The 9/11 Commission was a white-washed farce. There is evidence that US Government officials had advance knowledge of and are probably implicated in the events of 9/11. A huge body of physical evidence has been ignored, suppressed, and ridiculed by the media and by our Government. Why did WTC 7 collapse? It was never hit by an airplane and was apparently brought down by explosives. How could Al-Qaida terrorists have had access and time to plant bombs in a top secret installation? Why did the 9/11 Commission fail to seek the reason for the WTC 7 collapse?
Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report

9/11 Twoofer Patriots is an organization that is clandestinely owned, operated and published by Alex Jones, Intl, Inc.,

Alex Jones' real name is Herschell Moshiach.
so now you are reduced to deluded fantasy to support your nonsense

You didn't know that worshipping Alex Jones is a crime in nineteen states?

What a shame the evidence is contrived by loons. Alex Jones makes a good living from fleecing the gullible and the idEOT types who share a personality defect that makes them susceptible to con artists and charlatans.

Ask idEOT to cut and paste his Wesley Clark conspiracy theory. He'll rattle on for days (and cut and paste the same conspiracy article at least a dozen times) in a effort to calm his OCD-like fascination with conspiracy theories.

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government. Even the hit pieces you'd see on 9/11 were always personal attacks. The mainstream never contested the actual "facts" movies like Loose Change presented...

The truthers' misrepresentation of Silverstein's quote is one of the most popular "facts" to spit out, but in doing so, you are effectively in agreement that firefighters were not only involved in the controlled demolition of WTC7, but they are also aiding and abetting in the government's cover-up. Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Alex jones simply reported on veterans and scholars such as these..they are not Alex jones theories

– Retired U.S. Army Physician. Served in several theaters of operations, from Viet Nam through Iraq. Former Member, Certification in Military Medicine Working Group. 38-year Army career.

• Statement to this website 9/20/07: "There is a well-organized cover-up of the events of 11 Sep 2001. The 9/11 Commission was a white-washed farce. There is evidence that US Government officials had advance knowledge of and are probably implicated in the events of 9/11. A huge body of physical evidence has been ignored, suppressed, and ridiculed by the media and by our Government. Why did WTC 7 collapse? It was never hit by an airplane and was apparently brought down by explosives. How could Al-Qaida terrorists have had access and time to plant bombs in a top secret installation? Why did the 9/11 Commission fail to seek the reason for the WTC 7 collapse?

9/11 Twoofer Patriots is an organization that is clandestinely owned, operated and published by Alex Jones, Intl, Inc.,

Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy (ret)
Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun). 20-year Navy career. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, and Grumman F-14 Tomcat. Retired commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. Aircraft flown: Boeing 727, 757 and 767, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, and Fokker F-100. 23,000+ total hours flown.
  • Statement to this website 8/20/07: "I started questioning the Sept 11, 2001 “story” only days after the event. It just didn't make any sense to me. How could a steel and concrete building collapse after being hit by a Boeing 767? Didn't the engineers design it to withstand a direct hit from a Boeing 707, approximately the same size and weight of the 767? The evidence just didn't add up. ...
  • Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.
Page 2 of Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.
Page 2 of Article Former Chief of NIST s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation OpEdNews

Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts [Paperback]

Debunking 9 11 Myths Why Conspiracy Theories Can t Stand Up to the Facts Popular Mechanics David Dunbar Brad Reagan John McCain 9781588166357 Amazon.com Books

You should drop ten and punt. You can always resort to your Wesley Clark conspiracy theories.

Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun). 20-year Navy career. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, and Grumman F-14 Tomcat. Retired commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. Aircraft flown: Boeing 727, 757 and 767, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, and Fokker F-100. 23,000+ total hours flown.
  • Statement to this website 8/20/07: "I started questioning the Sept 11, 2001 “story” only days after the event. It just didn't make any sense to me. How could a steel and concrete building collapse after being hit by a Boeing 767? Didn't the engineers design it to withstand a direct hit from a Boeing 707, approximately the same size and weight of the 767? The evidence just didn't add up. ...

Do you pray fives times per day at the altar of Alex Jones?

Do you pray fives times per day at the altar of Alex Jones?
No and either does Commander Ralph Kolstad or the hundreds of other top level military veterans that are Signatories
  • requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
  • "We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
    • An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
    • Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
    • Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
    • The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry."http://www.911truth.org/article

Commander James Clow, MS, U.S. Coast Guard (ret) – Retired U.S. Coast Guard officer with extensive crisis management/emergency response training and drill experience. Hands-on domestic and overseas emergency response operations. Former military assignments included; Chief, USCG National Response Center, USCG Headquarters, Washington, D.C. Project Manager, USCG Marine Safety Information System. Chief, Environmental Protection Branch, USCG, Portsmouth, VA. Former civilian roles included; Manager, Texaco Worldwide Response Team, Beacon, NY. Regional Response Manager, Equiva Services Crisis Management, Houston, TX. Regional Response Manager, Shell Oil Products, Houston, TX. Former Chair, American Petroleum Spills Task Force, Washington, D.C. and Chair, American Petroleum Spills Advisory Group, Washington, D.C. Graduate U.S. Coast Guard Academy.
  • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition: "No matter how one views the videos of the Towers and Building 7 collapsing, the laws of physics MUST hold true. If F=ma appears to have been violated (e.g., free-fall collapse of the buildings at nearly 9.8 m/sec/sec), then something is seriously amiss and one must start looking for the "other hand" hidden beneath the table to discover what is really happening. Your video does a good job of pointing out the fallacies and ineptitude advanced by the government investigators." http://www.ae911truth.org
    • Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:

Commander James Clow, MS, U.S. Coast Guard (ret) – Retired U.S. Coast Guard officer with extensive crisis management/emergency response training and drill experience. Hands-on domestic and overseas emergency response operations. Former military assignments included; Chief, USCG National Response Center, USCG Headquarters, Washington, D.C. Project Manager, USCG Marine Safety Information System. Chief, Environmental Protection Branch, USCG, Portsmouth, VA. Former civilian roles included; Manager, Texaco Worldwide Response Team, Beacon, NY. Regional Response Manager, Equiva Services Crisis Management, Houston, TX. Regional Response Manager, Shell Oil Products, Houston, TX. Former Chair, American Petroleum Spills Task Force, Washington, D.C. and Chair, American Petroleum Spills Advisory Group, Washington, D.C. Graduate U.S. Coast Guard Academy.
  • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition: "No matter how one views the videos of the Towers and Building 7 collapsing, the laws of physics MUST hold true. If F=ma appears to have been violated (e.g., free-fall collapse of the buildings at nearly 9.8 m/sec/sec), then something is seriously amiss and one must start looking for the "other hand" hidden beneath the table to discover what is really happening. Your video does a good job of pointing out the fallacies and ineptitude advanced by the government investigators." http://www.ae911truth.org
    • Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:

You silly twoofers have been discredited so many times, it's surprising that you continue to insist assigning yourselves as the village ideots with this loony conspiracy theory.

Journal of Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories, Volume 1, Issue 4
Journal Of Debunking 9 11 Conspiracy Theories

Bunch of wacked out debwunkers

Peer-reviewed 9/11 Truth

Academic Papers on 9/11
Compiled by University of Waterloo 9/11 Research Group
Debunking the Debunkers Peer-reviewed 9 11 Truth

you REALLY did an excellent job there of handing his ass to him on a platter taking him to school giving him a first class education.:thup:

He is going to have to consult with his handlers for a long time on this one.lol

they will more than likely just instruct him to come back with a one liner with name calling like they always do.:biggrin:

But I believe that in this, as well, you taught me to distinguish between the important and the unimportant, and concentrate on the important,” said Benjamin Netanyahu. “The same foresight led Father to say dozens of years ago that the threat to world peace would emerge from the same parts of the Muslim world where oil, terrorism and nuclear go together. And it is also what led him to tell me in the early 1990s that the Muslim extremists would not rest and would attempt to bring down the Twin Towers in New York, a prediction that I included in one my books in 1995.”

Benzion Netanyahu father of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dies at 102 - Israel News Haaretz

Everyone is waiting for the end time prophecies, well some are, but this man knew more than God I guess, he got it right. (the towers went down, who did it is another story)

Also this is not saying Muslims will attack the US but is specific, Muslims will attack the twin towers.

Last edited:
All the drivel the DEBWUNKERS have posted here thoughout this entire thread is just that,drivel and irrelevent because they cant debunk ANY of these facts in these four videos here. The first one here Eots posted in the beginning how NIST lied about their being no molten metal.

these next three videos here of witness testimonys backs up that video that John Gross of NIST told an outright lie.

Not only that,these next three videos prove and confirm what I have been saying all along that fires cannot cause a building to collapse and there were other buildings that had far more severe fires and far more significant damage than bld 7 yet they did not collapse.

the photos in these buildings and what these experts say,confim that people like daws,hollie,carla and others can only post drivel and BS and have NOTHING to counter these facts in these videos but stupid rambings and debwunker links.

they will all evade these videos and change the subject GUARANTEED.:biggrin:

Last edited:
But I believe that in this, as well, you taught me to distinguish between the important and the unimportant, and concentrate on the important,” said Benjamin Netanyahu. “The same foresight led Father to say dozens of years ago that the threat to world peace would emerge from the same parts of the Muslim world where oil, terrorism and nuclear go together. And it is also what led him to tell me in the early 1990s that the Muslim extremists would not rest and would attempt to bring down the Twin Towers in New York, a prediction that I included in one my books in 1995.”

Benzion Netanyahu father of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dies at 102 - Israel News Haaretz

Everyone is waiting for the end time prophecies, well some are, but this man knew more than God I guess, he got it right. (the towers went down, who did it is another story)

Also this is not saying Muslims will attack the US but is specific, Muslims will attack the twin towers.

the disgusting bitch seems to have forgotten that her people
tried to knock the WTC down in 1993-----that Netanyahu correctly
predicted that her people would try again is no surprise to anyone with
a brain.. The disgusting bitch is DESPERATE

Forum List

Back