WTF is wrong with these churches that open to hold sermons?

Good for them. That will teach them!!

They got what they deserved!!
Don't you just love people who applaud someone getting sick or dying? Really makes you feel as if they really are part of the human race.
Admit it , they got what they deserve, the Gov of TX said to open back up. You Christians are opening colleges back up, I seen your republicans at the MI capital, its you who do not care.

I care, but not if they are stupid.
Admit it you could care less about anyone but you.
So you cheer when someone falls sick at the supermarket? Do you congratulate someone who dies while in the hospital because of a heart attack?
Do you celebrate if someone tests positive after having an abortion?
I imagine all those are true. Face it you don't care about anyone but you.
No I feel bad, but you can pray at home or online.
Sure you do. Not according to what you posted at first. Now you want to walk it back.

One sows what they reap. I saw a girl on TV giving a haircut at the capitol, she was not wearing a mask like many others were not. She said "God gave me freedom" I said, Oh no God didn't , shows how utterly stupid she was.
So now you are once again all in on they should all die but me. No wonder everyone laughs at your mental derangement.

The community health comes before your individual freedom.
A good argument can be made that overall community health depends on individual freedom. Ever read The Giver?
No, have you read Jacobson verses MA? I didn't think so:
Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the police power of the state.
Jacobson v. Massachusetts - Wikipedia

Are you pro choice??

I have seen the Giver a long time ago. Its fantasy, Jacobson V. Ma is real.

Last edited:
Are you pro choice??
We are talking about people living in fear, living behind masks, not vaccinations. If people wish to wear masks and stay at home, by all means that is what they should do. For those who are now confident hospital care is available, that society as a whole is better off with group antibodies having the opportunity to spread among society, that option should be available as well. We now see the results of what happens in locked down societies and the results of what is happening with those who chose not to lock down.

I am very much against fear mongering. On the other hand, I am very much in favor of taking extra strong precautions in senior citizen residences and nursing homes. Everyone should be able to feel safe within their own living quarters.

It's caused another outbreak of COVID-19. This is the devil's work you idiots!

Two churches??? do you know how many churches are in the "south"?....there is one on every block....once again...if you are afraid stay home and order takeout...we are going back to our lives....

Yep!

What's especially silly is the fact that these church goers probably picked up the virus from Walmart or Target. This "sky is falling" mentality is something else. What a horrible way to live. :(

Two churches??? do you know how many churches are in the "south"?....there is one on every block....once again...if you are afraid stay home and order takeout...we are going back to our lives....

Yep!

What's especially silly is the fact that these church goers probably picked up the virus from Walmart or Target. This "sky is falling" mentality is something else. What a horrible way to live. :(
That's right and so if those places are open churches should be too....fear is a strong emotion...hell I was freaked out in the beginning until the facts played out....but I agree with you to still be afraid now is silly and a horrible way to live....

God creates evil and good.

Wrong.
Its in the OT. God says he creates evil as well as good.

Look closely at the entire verse. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of peace. Man is responsible for the absence of peace. Man is responsible for the evil in this world.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Breaking News: People that believe in Bronze Age superstition sometimes tend to have pretty bad judgment when it comes to human law. Weird, huh?

A good argument can be made that overall community health depends on individual freedom. Ever read The Giver?
Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the police power of the state.

Are you pro choice??

That was in 1905. A lot has changed since then. Heck there is one law that makes forced sterilization legal for "idiots". Individual liberties have been winning the day on these issues.

I'm talking about churches with the crowd and sitting close together and singing, shouting, and exhortations are a perfect place for COVID-19 liquid droplets to spread. Just one church is enough. One can still offer services virtually. This is a royal brain fart by a few of these pastors.

Breaking News: People that believe in Bronze Age superstition sometimes tend to have pretty bad judgment when it comes to human law. Weird, huh?

What about God's law? The non-belivers end up in the nether regions after you die. Satan tempts you to do that.

I'm talking about churches with the crowd and sitting close together and singing, shouting, and exhortations are a perfect place for COVID-19 liquid droplets to spread. Just one church is enough. One can still offer services virtually. This is a royal brain fart by a few of these pastors.

Are you going? If not, it really isn't any of your business what I or others may choose to do.

How is that any different from the "Big Box" stores and grocery stores being open for business?

Are you going? If not, it really isn't any of your business what I or others may choose to do.

It is the public's business if it's going to spread COVID-19, a respiratory virus.

How is that any different from the "Big Box" stores and grocery stores being open for business?

Churches are ideal places for the liquid droplets to spread.

the purpose of the mask is MOSTLY to protect other people from YOUR virus laden secretions.
Everyone is wearing masks to protect me from themselves? No thank you. Let everyone breathe normally. Treating everyone like they have cooties should not be who we are as a society.

treating people "like they have cooties"? ----ok---
if you are ever brought to an operating room----
or one of your depraved relatives need surgery----I hope I will be in a position to inform all present that
you object to surgical masks----(and hand scrub and
gloves? how about antibiotics? .... can they spit into the opened body cavities? )

God creates evil and good.

Wrong.
Its in the OT. God says he creates evil as well as good.

Look closely at the entire verse. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of peace. Man is responsible for the absence of peace. Man is responsible for the evil in this world.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
I create evil. Look at Job in the beginning, God gives Satan permission. You can try and spin it anyway you want, but it says he creates evil.

Are you pro choice??

That was in 1905. A lot has changed since then. Heck there is one law that makes forced sterilization legal for "idiots". Individual liberties have been winning the day on these issues.
Yet the republicans in TX used it for abortion since the covid. That law stands. There is no individual liberty , you break the law and go to jail. You have to pay taxes, not consume alcohol while driving, don't steal, don't murder, etc.

Why is all the above, because its good for society. It intrudes on other's life and liberty.

Forum List

Back