WTF is wrong with these churches that open to hold sermons?

It's caused another outbreak of COVID-19. This is the devil's work you idiots!

Gotta get the faithful in for their weekly conditioning, otherwise they might no longer be faithful.

So Tx will probably put his death due to pneumonia.

After he was diagnosed with pneumonia, the archdiocese said he was not admitted to the hospital and was sent home with medication.

"It is not clear if he was tested for COVID-19 at either facility," read the statement.
YOU DONT DIE FROM SARS COV 2 YOU DIE FROM VIRAL PNEUMONIA COMPLICATIONS
You can't really be that dumb.

Stop with the act.

After he was diagnosed with pneumonia, the archdiocese said he was not admitted to the hospital and was sent home with medication.

"It is not clear if he was tested for COVID-19 at either facility," read the statement.
Pneumonia due to covid.
Or SARS, or MERS, or Swine flu, or Avian bird flu or Pneumonic plague

BTW...due to SARS Cov 2, covid is the 'disease'

See how easy it was to confuse simpletons such as yourself
fever=covid-19
cough=covid-19
muscle aches=covid-19
headache=covid-19
lethargic=covid-19

shortness of breath =covid-19
respiratory distress=covid-19
viral pneumonia =covid-19

Same shit, new name, different game

Stop with the act.
ROFLMFAO

You really can't be that gullible and stupid

Yep, you can

It's caused another outbreak of COVID-19. This is the devil's work you idiots!

WTF is wrong with you moron? WTF do you think they're in business to do anyway? Now STFU and wipe the drool off your chin.

I hope for the worst possible outcome for these irresponsible animals. They put other, responsible people at risk with their selfish actions.
I want them to be responsible but i dont want them to die if they dont.
Of course, im not a complete oiece of shit, so i couldnt understand any different.

WOW...

The first Amendment doesn't just go away... No state and No leader can enforce that kind of lockdown.

They Choose to worship together and they knew the risks. Its called personal responsibility.

What I find disgusting are those who do not believe in God snubbing their noses at those of us who do. Put your heads back up your asses and fight for air..

God will protect them, is a bunch of BS.
LOL

God could be protecting them by allowing them to get this virus, heal, and then be immune... But your too busy cherring that some one got sick and hoping they die so you can claim your cause is just.... Fuck You! Ignorant hack!

I hope for the worst possible outcome for these irresponsible animals. They put other, responsible people at risk with their selfish actions.
I hope this virus comes and see's you... and that your wish for them is served upon you...

Stop with the act.
ROFLMFAO

You really can't be that gullible and stupid

Yep, you can
Well alrighty then.

I stand corrected.

Carry on, moron.

Of course, im not a complete oiece of shit, so i couldnt understand any different.
These are ignorant, selfish people who bitterly cling to fairy tales. Why should I care if they die from their own stupidity?

I doubt any of you pearl-clutchers would be so tolerant if it were large groups of Muslims congregating, then spreading back out into the community to infect others.

These are ignorant, selfish people who bitterly cling to fairy tales. Why should I care if they die from their own stupidity?

I doubt any of you pearl-clutchers would be so tolerant if it were large groups of Muslims congregating, then spreading back out into the community to infect others.
You doubt wrong :dunno:

How long you been here, Harley? The wingnuts went ballistic when the wanted to build a mosque. Their heads would explode if they were holding huge services.

How long you been here, Harley? The wingnuts went ballistic when the wanted to build a mosque. Their heads would explode if they were holding huge services.
I was just speaking for me

Forum List

Back