WTF? Toronto Mayor after the carnage committed today reminds us "that we are inclusive"

Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

9 Dead, 16 Injured: The Latest on the Van That Plowed into a Crowd in Toronto
"Let them in, let them in!"

Islam wants to destroy us. OK, they dress as innocent sheep, like a Judas goat. I am good with freedom of religion, I am good with firearms too. But when either is abused, we have to be reasonable. The NRA or Muslims, I question both, and neither is sacrosanct.

Because, being a conservative I live for being lectured by scum such as yourself! Would you rather we screamed black mother fuckers on a daily basis? Would that raise your ire? Bet that would get a conservative banned.

I'm still not following.

What are you whining about?
Oh! Ewe think I’m whining? Poor ewe!

:lol:

Well, what would you think you're doing?

Looks like whining to me, or some sort of weird meltdown.
It's OK to hate people who slaughter innocents. No matter how inclusive you pretend to be.

I would argue that it's not OK to "hate" anyone. But if hatred makes you feel better, who I am to try to stop you?
Ok................Hitler.............many hated his guts.........did they have a reason to hate that guy.

Why is this thread even about Muslims? The driver has been identified, mental illness is suspected. Not even a Muslim. Yet again.

I'm not sure I understand what you're whining about.

You do whatever you want. Why are you asking me for instruction?
Because, being a conservative I live for being lectured by scum such as yourself! Would you rather we screamed black mother fuckers on a daily basis? Would that raise your ire? Bet that would get a conservative banned.

I'm still not following.

What are you whining about?
Oh! Ewe think I’m whining? Poor ewe!

Well, what would you think you're doing?

Looks like whining to me, or some sort of weird meltdown.
It's OK to hate people who slaughter innocents. No matter how inclusive you pretend to be.
Somebody has to love the terrorists, it gives doc a meaning in his life!

Ok................Hitler.............many hated his guts.........did they have a reason to hate that guy.

What purpose does hatred serve?
LOL

You dodge the topic of one of the most hated men of all time............Yes people HATED HIM........the cause of so many dead........

And even then you must avoid it...................nearly 30 million died because of him.........

Riddle me this...........if you went back in time........and could have killed Hitler before coming to power.......would you have done so...........

Of course.

What does that have to do with hatred?
He was HATED............by many...........why is that so hard to grasp..........

When you watched the Jordanian pilot burned alive by ISIS in Syria..........what was your feelings....................

Earlier you called it FEAR with us..........You couldn't have been more wrong..........

Hatred and fear are two sides of the same coin.

What did hating Hitler accomplish?

Tell me why it's a good thing.
It is an emotion..............it is NOT FEAR..............to some it might be..........to me no...........

Are you denying it exists............are you denying that people who's families were killed by Hitler didn't hate his guts...........and didn't want to take his ass out.......

Why shouldn't they....................When I look at what these animals are doing in the world...............there is Anger from me........Anger is a form of Hate at times now isn't it..............why should I deny that when I see the pics of them crucifying people in Iraq that wouldn't want to get Lucille the bat from Negan and take them out.............

Should I go DOCTOR DOCTOR I hate these turds..........then perhaps you can go.......put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.......Sell that to someone else..........

I'd like to know if I'm alone..........

Who else here HATE'S MUSLIM TERRORIST.......................

Even if this case isn't that..........Who else here would think almost immediately that a Muslim Terrorist probably did it..................

And if so............do you think it might be because it's a normal trend........:laugh:

Should be a pole.....

LOL

You dodge the topic of one of the most hated men of all time............Yes people HATED HIM........the cause of so many dead........

And even then you must avoid it...................nearly 30 million died because of him.........

Riddle me this...........if you went back in time........and could have killed Hitler before coming to power.......would you have done so...........

Of course.

He was HATED............by many...........why is that so hard to grasp..........

When you watched the Jordanian pilot burned alive by ISIS in Syria..........what was your feelings....................

Earlier you called it FEAR with us..........You couldn't have been more wrong..........

Hitler slaughtered innocents. No wonder you love him, hater.

Ok, I have a serious question.

Are you just trolling, or do you actually believe that "hate" or "love" is a binary condition?
I already answered that. It's OK to hate people who purposefully slaughter innocents.

Is your specialty abortion...Doctor?

What purpose does hatred serve?
LOL

Of course.

It is an emotion..............it is NOT FEAR..............to some it might be..........to me no...........

Are you denying it exists............are you denying that people who's families were killed by Hitler didn't hate his guts...........and didn't want to take his ass out.......

Why shouldn't they....................When I look at what these animals are doing in the world...............there is Anger from me........Anger is a form of Hate at times now isn't it..............why should I deny that when I see the pics of them crucifying people in Iraq that wouldn't want to get Lucille the bat from Negan and take them out.............

Should I go DOCTOR DOCTOR I hate these turds..........then perhaps you can go.......put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.......Sell that to someone else..........

Many members of my family were killed by Hitler - and I'm not saying that hating Hitler isn't justifiable, because of course it is.

I'm saying that the emotion of hatred serves no purpose other than self-soothing.

Of course.

Are you just trolling, or do you actually believe that "hate" or "love" is a binary condition?
I already answered that. It's OK to hate people who purposefully slaughter innocents.

No, it appears you're not understanding my question.

Do you believe that the totality of the emotional range one can feel towards another is either "love" or "hate", exclusively?

LOL

Of course.

Many members of my family were killed by Hitler - and I'm not saying that hating Hitler isn't justifiable, because of course it is.

I'm saying that the emotion of hatred serves no purpose other than self-soothing.

Your skirt is showing on that one...............Now all of a sudden Hatred is justified against Hitler........then do a 180 with the dangers of Hatred....which is understandable.............

See.........how hard was that ................:th_thgoodpost:

LOL

Of course.

So hating Hitler is justifiable and serves no purpose. You really got your thinking cap on tonight.

No, it appears you're not understanding my question.

Do you believe that the totality of the emotional range one can feel towards another is either "love" or "hate", exclusively?
I hate people who purposefully slaughter innocents. It's not that difficult.

Of course.

Your skirt is showing on that one...............Now all of a sudden Hatred is justified against Hitler........then do a 180 with the dangers of Hatred....which is understandable.............

See.........how hard was that ................:th_thgoodpost:

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying.

It is entirely justifiable for someone whose family was killed to feel hatred. I don't think it solves any purpose, but I can understand where they would be coming from.

Of course.

So hating Hitler is justifiable and serves no purpose. You really got your thinking cap on tonight.

Yes. Do you think those two statements are contradictory?

Why is this thread even about Muslims? The driver has been identified, mental illness is suspected. Not even a Muslim. Yet again.

One of the witnesses on TV today said he looked “Middle Eastern” and the haters here were off and running.

I pointed out he’s a white Armenian which would make him a Christian and Lucy Hamilton suggested he had “converted”.

Some people, especially the right wingers on this board, WANT these terrorists to be Muslims. It gives them an excuse to hate on Muslims and to ban Muslim immigration.

Forum List

Back