WTF? Toronto Mayor after the carnage committed today reminds us "that we are inclusive"

Hatred and fear are two sides of the same coin.

What did hating Hitler accomplish?

Tell me why it's a good thing.
Hitler slaughtered innocents. No wonder you love him, hater.

:lol:

Ok, I have a serious question.

Are you just trolling, or do you actually believe that "hate" or "love" is a binary condition?
I already answered that. It's OK to hate people who purposefully slaughter innocents.

Is your specialty abortion...Doctor?

No, it appears you're not understanding my question.

Do you believe that the totality of the emotional range one can feel towards another is either "love" or "hate", exclusively?
I hate people who purposefully slaughter innocents. It's not that difficult.

You're still not understanding my question. I'm not asking you about who you hate.

Maybe you could ask someone to read it to you?

He was HATED............by many...........why is that so hard to grasp..........

When you watched the Jordanian pilot burned alive by ISIS in Syria..........what was your feelings....................

Earlier you called it FEAR with us..........You couldn't have been more wrong..........

It is an emotion..............it is NOT FEAR..............to some it might be..........to me no...........

Are you denying it exists............are you denying that people who's families were killed by Hitler didn't hate his guts...........and didn't want to take his ass out.......

Why shouldn't they....................When I look at what these animals are doing in the world...............there is Anger from me........Anger is a form of Hate at times now isn't it..............why should I deny that when I see the pics of them crucifying people in Iraq that wouldn't want to get Lucille the bat from Negan and take them out.............

Should I go DOCTOR DOCTOR I hate these turds..........then perhaps you can go.......put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.......Sell that to someone else..........

Many members of my family were killed by Hitler - and I'm not saying that hating Hitler isn't justifiable, because of course it is.

I'm saying that the emotion of hatred serves no purpose other than self-soothing.

So hating Hitler is justifiable and serves no purpose. You really got your thinking cap on tonight.

Yes. Do you think those two statements are contradictory?

How is hating Hitler justified if it serves no purpose?

Let's obfuiscate things tell next Tuesday. SHHH, it's a secret don't want to offend anyone. Islam is the villain here, not me for pointing that out. Brain washed twits that go on wild hairs and slaughter non Muslims, that's a fine upstanding Canadian tradition now?
Muslims are the villain here? Would there not then need one to have been involved?

He could be a Muslim convert or not, his method of slaughter though is the method of slaughter used by Islamists in Western nations, getting a vehicle and mowing as many innocents down as possible with it, the obvious solution is to ban vehicles or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Second that. ^^

He was HATED............by many...........why is that so hard to grasp..........

When you watched the Jordanian pilot burned alive by ISIS in Syria..........what was your feelings....................

Earlier you called it FEAR with us..........You couldn't have been more wrong..........

Are you just trolling, or do you actually believe that "hate" or "love" is a binary condition?
I already answered that. It's OK to hate people who purposefully slaughter innocents.

Do you believe that the totality of the emotional range one can feel towards another is either "love" or "hate", exclusively?
Indifference is the worst!

It is an emotion..............it is NOT FEAR..............to some it might be..........to me no...........

Are you denying it exists............are you denying that people who's families were killed by Hitler didn't hate his guts...........and didn't want to take his ass out.......

Why shouldn't they....................When I look at what these animals are doing in the world...............there is Anger from me........Anger is a form of Hate at times now isn't it..............why should I deny that when I see the pics of them crucifying people in Iraq that wouldn't want to get Lucille the bat from Negan and take them out.............

Should I go DOCTOR DOCTOR I hate these turds..........then perhaps you can go.......put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.......Sell that to someone else..........

Many members of my family were killed by Hitler - and I'm not saying that hating Hitler isn't justifiable, because of course it is.

I'm saying that the emotion of hatred serves no purpose other than self-soothing.

Your skirt is showing on that one...............Now all of a sudden Hatred is justified against Hitler........then do a 180 with the dangers of Hatred....which is understandable.............

See.........how hard was that ................:th_thgoodpost:

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying.

It is entirely justifiable for someone whose family was killed to feel hatred. I don't think it solves any purpose, but I can understand where they would be coming from.

And I stated why was that so hard to admit..............took you along time to mention that word............You throw out Fuckwit........Fear...........quite easily now don't you..............but saying people can't hate when they see what those people do..................it was tough for you..........

Why..............I'm honest that those asshats doing Terror attacks piss me off to the point of hating...........why should I hide that.

I hate people who purposefully slaughter innocents. It's not that difficult.

You're still not understanding my question. I'm not asking you about who you hate.

Maybe you could ask someone to read it to you?
You can discuss the totality of human emotional range with someone who gives a shit. I'm talking about clowns like the one in the OP.

So hating Hitler is justifiable and serves no purpose. You really got your thinking cap on tonight.

When I say "justified", I mean that I understand why they feel that.

It does not serve a purpose, but I understand why they would feel that.

Does that make it clearer?

Why is this thread even about Muslims? The driver has been identified, mental illness is suspected. Not even a Muslim. Yet again.

One of the witnesses on TV today said he looked “Middle Eastern” and the haters here were off and running.

I pointed out he’s a white Armenian which would make him a Christian and Lucy Hamilton suggested he had “converted”.

Some people, especially the right wingers on this board, WANT these terrorists to be Muslims. It gives them an excuse to hate on Muslims and to ban Muslim immigration.
You want him to be a white Christian. Why?

Let's obfuiscate things tell next Tuesday. SHHH, it's a secret don't want to offend anyone. Islam is the villain here, not me for pointing that out. Brain washed twits that go on wild hairs and slaughter non Muslims, that's a fine upstanding Canadian tradition now?
Muslims are the villain here? Would there not then need one to have been involved?

He could be a Muslim convert or not, his method of slaughter though is the method of slaughter used by Islamists in Western nations, getting a vehicle and mowing as many innocents down as possible with it, the obvious solution is to ban vehicles or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Second that. ^^
I'd be disappointed in you if you didn't :laugh:

Your skirt is showing on that one...............Now all of a sudden Hatred is justified against Hitler........then do a 180 with the dangers of Hatred....which is understandable.............

It is entirely justifiable for someone whose family was killed to feel hatred. I don't think it solves any purpose, but I can understand where they would be coming from.

And I stated why was that so hard to admit..............took you along time to mention that word............You throw out Fuckwit........Fear...........quite easily now don't you..............but saying people can't hate when they see what those people do..................it was tough for you..........

Why..............I'm honest that those asshats doing Terror attacks piss me off to the point of hating...........why should I hide that.

Has anyone you've ever known died in a terrorist attack?

You don't understand the meaning of justified. It has to do with justice, not empathy.

You don't understand the meaning of justified. It has to do with justice, not empathy.

Justify

transitive verb
to prove or show to be just, right, or reasonable

I was using it in the "reasonable" sense, not the "just" sense. But I apologize for confusing you.

No, you live in a fantasy world you've created to justify your hatred.

See all of your posts in this tgread, for example.

My hatred? I'm not the one plowing down innocent people with a van. Try directing your anger towards the animals that do this shit.

Of course, it's just a coincidence they are all Muslims.....:rofl:

Tell us again how you're not "excited" to blame this on a Muslim.

Be sure to use lots of smilies.

What is exciting about another murdering muslim using a vehicle as a weapon?

What's exciting for you is a little more fuel for your hatred engine.

That's why you're still trying to claim that this attacker in Toronto is a Muslim.

83% of these types of attacks since 2000 and through 2017 were perpetrated by MUSLIMS. The 17% that weren't were primarily in China. UPDATED: Vehicle attacks around the world since 2000 - Crime Prevention Research Center

Wanna bet that this pig is a Muslim?

I'd say it's 87% or 90% he is an Islamist ,yes.

Has anyone you've ever known died in a terrorist attack?

Nope......but people I've known died fighting it overseas.............

Own family members disabled to IEDs in Iraq.............made in Iran........

Did 2 tours over there.......been there............Saw with my own eyes bought and sold women from Asia.....Phillipines by their Muslim masters..........

Nice culture hmmmmm...........perhaps you want that here............or 10 wives......we must accommidate them NO.....................hmmmm

Thier main culture is different from us................if you haven't noticed.

Justify

transitive verb

I was using it in the "reasonable" sense, not the "just" sense. But I apologize for confusing you.
Apology accepted. :)

How can hating Hitler be reasonable and serve no purpose?

Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

9 Dead, 16 Injured: The Latest on the Van That Plowed into a Crowd in Toronto
^^^^^^ TRIGGERED !!! ^^^^^^

White Canadian with Soviet / Armenian last name pissed at women for dumping him!

My hatred? I'm not the one plowing down innocent people with a van. Try directing your anger towards the animals that do this shit.

Of course, it's just a coincidence they are all Muslims.....:rofl:

Tell us again how you're not "excited" to blame this on a Muslim.

Be sure to use lots of smilies.

What is exciting about another murdering muslim using a vehicle as a weapon?

What's exciting for you is a little more fuel for your hatred engine.

That's why you're still trying to claim that this attacker in Toronto is a Muslim.

83% of these types of attacks since 2000 and through 2017 were perpetrated by MUSLIMS. The 17% that weren't were primarily in China. UPDATED: Vehicle attacks around the world since 2000 - Crime Prevention Research Center

Wanna bet that this pig is a Muslim?

I'd say it's 87% or 90% he is an Islamist ,yes.
You would be wrong then Skye...he is identified and not Muslim.

Justify

transitive verb

I don't understand why you can't see the answer to your question.

The fact that it is reasonable to expect someone whose family has been killed to hate the man behind it is unrelated to whether or not that hatred serves an external purpose.

Justify

transitive verb

I don't understand why you can't see the answer to your question.

The fact that it is reasonable to expect someone whose family has been killed to hate the man behind it is unrelated to whether or not that hatred serves an external purpose.
If it serves no purpose then it is the opposite of reasonable. It is unreasonable. It is unjustified.

Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

9 Dead, 16 Injured: The Latest on the Van That Plowed into a Crowd in Toronto
^^^^^^ TRIGGERED !!! ^^^^^^

White Canadian with Soviet / Armenian last name pissed at women for dumping him!

WTF? I'm pissed off at John Tory for crying out loud. The son of a bitch was more concerned that Torontonians sing Kumbya and show the world "we're still inclusive". Boo hoo.

Only at the end of his statement did he mention the ....you know...the victims.

Forum List

Back