Wuhanvirus Finally Hits My Wife's Side of the Family

Michael's fever dropped down to 100 overnite, they haven't had to put him on dialysis, and they took him off of his stomach and put him on his back to see how he will breathe. Is still on a respirator.
Hopefully, the plasma he was given is working.

Is still in ICU.
Was put back on his stomach and starts dialysis today.
Tomorrow will be one week since entering the hospital and still isn't out of the woods.

Today is his 10th day in ICU.
Still on dialysis, still on a respirator.
The good news is that his fever dropped below 98.
When a given nurse is on duty, he is that nurse's only patient.
The resources that go into saving Wuhanvirus critical patients are F'in monumental, incredible and leave me almost speechless.......

Wife's nephew condition is deteriorating.
Had to increase oxygen level on his respirator and his immune system has started to turn against him.
Today is 13th day in ICU.
This sucks.....

Some improvement the last 2 days. They gave him steroids so he's fighting it again.
Still in ICU, still on a respirator but they've turned it lower, still on dialysis.
He's a fighter.

Today's report not good.
Fever spiked up to 104, blood pressure is up and down, brain scan scheduled to assess any neurological damage.
18th day in ICU.

Sorry to hear this. I hope he leaves the ICU and returns to his family safe and secure.

Brain scan from mid-week showed minor blood clots. But, he had a stroke last nite, fever is down, breathing becoming erratic.
21st day in ICU.
Another brain scan scheduled today.
Putting up an epic fight.

Still in ICU 3+ weeks now.
Michael's trip in Wuhanvirus hell continues.

He had a massive heart attack last nite as blood clots in his brain from a previous stroke grew and moved.
Is also bleeding in his stomach.
Not looking good again, but is still alive.

6+ weeks and still in ICU.

He's had every symptom connected to Covid 19, and some not even mentioned!

Michael now has internal bleeding in his legs which they are having difficulty stopping.

It's been unreal!

Forum List

Back