WW-III China and Russia now Becoming Closer- Thanks to Obama

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Since Obama's apology tour, I can see things sure are going smoothly throughout the world

-Geaux

Martin Armstrong Fears World War III Is On The Horizon

Submitted by Martin Armstrong via Armstrong Economics blog,

Russia and China are becoming closer thanks to Obama and his insane policies behind the NSA that have left America trying to find friends in a dark hour. The sanctions being imposed on Russia have sent China into its camp. The USA is finding it increasingly more difficult to be the bully in the school-yard.

No former administration has ever acted with such arrogance and blind stupidity than the Obama Administration. The net result is to empower Russia and to inspire a new dynamic-duo of Russia-China against the USA.

China supported Russia, when Western countries launched an anti-Russian campaign. With both of their economies turning down, this is by no means the proper time to impose sanctions.

All this policy is doing is re-enforcing Putin and placing him in the position where he must become more aggressive or seem weak in the shadow of Obama.

Martin Armstrong Fears World War III Is On The Horizon | Zero Hedge

The US & European need our asses kicked for being stupid. Maybe we will be dragged back to a more just society on the other side.

President Obama's failed foreign policy? | Interviews | The O'Reilly Factor | Fox News

-Geaux

David Brooks: Obama Has A 'Manhood Problem' In Middle East

New York Times columnist David Brooks on Sunday criticized President Obama's foreign policy in the Middle East and toward Russia.

"Let's face it, Obama, whether deservedly or not, does have a (I'll say it crudely) but a manhood problem in the Middle East: Is he tough enough to stand up to somebody like Assad, somebody like Putin?" Brooks said on NBC's "Meet the Press." " I think a lot of the rap is unfair. But certainly in the Middle East, there's an assumption he's not tough."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/david-brooks-obama-manhood-problem

Last edited:
Look you bloody fools backing this illegal government wishing for WWIII, I personally would like to enjoy my summer.

Everything you are buying in to is a lie. So be it. You fucked up on Iraq I and II, you fucked up regarding Bosnia..........hey lets fuck up in Afghanistan. Now. Now. You threw out Mubarak and put in team Muslim Brotherhood who had to be removed by the army.

YOU FUCKED UP LIBYA. you gave all these crazies Gaddafis weapons. Oh and if Syria wasnt bad enough we back AQ and paid militias and now this.

Freaking backing Neo Nazis.

Hells bells talk about a losing streak.

Russia and China have been in a close alliance for some time. People are just waking up to the reality of it now. That is the difference.

They are far enough into their plan that it isn't necessary for them to hide it any longer. The speech by Obama concerning Japan and China is a sign that the Chinese are not too far off in their plans to invade Taiwan. Putin invading the Ukraine has alarmed the Japanese who believe China will invade Taiwan the same way and USA may not respond. When the USA does respond Russia will be waiting. I don't believe Putin will act until that moment. ( in regards to striking the USA )

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me where we have been winning?

Come on just a shot at it kids?

Now we are backing Svoboda crazies in the Ukraine pushing Russia to respond?

I'm not getting a warm and mother trucking fuzzy here.

Russia and China have been in a close alliance for some time. People are just waking up to the reality of it now. That is the difference.

They are far enough into their plan that it isn't necessary for them to hide it any longer.

With all due respect, who has been pushing on who's borders?

Gee. In the Ukraine NATO pushed up against Russia. You think for one minute Putin was going to give up Crimea?

And why should he?

Its the west that has been pushing up against the east. Now watch for payback. But you've damn well done it.

Forum List

Back