WW-III China and Russia now Becoming Closer- Thanks to Obama

Will the race card work in international warfare? How far will "I'm black" go with either the Russians or Chinese?

With an EMP who would know? There would be no electical equipment working. No satellites, no tv, no internet, no cell phone, no selfie pics! It would be a total blackout of the news. The world would be literally in the dark over what happened inside the USA during such an invasion. It is something to think about.

unless you have things working on vacuum tubes, but the military and govt. have protected digital circuitry..

Russia and China will divvy up the US however they want to. There is no one to stop them.

Have they developed a Navy nobody has heard about?

Sure, they have plenty of row boats..

Wasn't SOSA declassified after the Russians developed the Akula Class II nuclear submarine which cannot be detected by our Navy? Yes it was. Why? They are no longer able to track Russians through vibration in their subs.

How do we know this? They reported it after the news broke of an Akula Class Russian sub sitting off coast of Texas undetected for a month. Akula means shark in Russian.

Since Obama's apology tour, I can see things sure are going smoothly throughout the world

-Geaux

Martin Armstrong Fears World War III Is On The Horizon

Submitted by Martin Armstrong via Armstrong Economics blog,

Russia and China are becoming closer thanks to Obama and his insane policies behind the NSA that have left America trying to find friends in a dark hour. The sanctions being imposed on Russia have sent China into its camp. The USA is finding it increasingly more difficult to be the bully in the school-yard.

No former administration has ever acted with such arrogance and blind stupidity than the Obama Administration. The net result is to empower Russia and to inspire a new dynamic-duo of Russia-China against the USA.

China supported Russia, when Western countries launched an anti-Russian campaign. With both of their economies turning down, this is by no means the proper time to impose sanctions.

All this policy is doing is re-enforcing Putin and placing him in the position where he must become more aggressive or seem weak in the shadow of Obama.

Martin Armstrong Fears World War III Is On The Horizon | Zero Hedge

Don't forget the war on Islam! We're making lasting friends across the globe!

Have they developed a Navy nobody has heard about?

Sure, they have plenty of row boats..

Wasn't SOSA declassified after the Russians developed the Akula Class II nuclear submarine which cannot be detected by our Navy? Yes it was. Why? They are no longer able to track Russians through vibration in their subs.

How do we know this? They reported it after the news broke of an Akula Class Russian sub sitting off coast of Texas undetected for a month. Akula means shark in Russian.

The Ruskies are good, but not that good....

While patrolling in the North Atlantic, there are a limited number of places the Vanguard is permitted to go and it is thought that the Akula attempted to track it on several occasions.
Navy commanders are understood to have ordered a Trafalgar-class hunter-killer submarine to protect the Vanguard. A recording of the Akula was made by the Trafalgar submarine's sonar operators and has been played to The Daily Telegraph.

Russian Akula class Nuclear Sub able to track Vanguards and potentially sink | ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

The Ruskies and Chinese are spying and pushing the limits to see what they can get away with, and the reactions of those they spy upon.

They are growing belligerent and I see a war in the future, but I will never back anyone but the US and it's allies.

When American libs see the Nazis in Ukraine they think of how much they would like to do the same to Republicans here. They don't see it as violence against an innocent people. They don't see it as suppression.

America is the country that persecuted the parents of a journalist. Don't think they would suddenly start supporting journalists in Ukraine.

Go figure.

Look we started this shit. It's out there plain and simple.

The EU made a bid, Russia made a bid. Russia offered a kick ass deal that the President was going to take.

EU decides to have the Ukraine government overthrown because the President turned down their offer.

Nazis in the Rada. Unelected bastards and goons making deals with the EU. What the hell?

The Ruskies and Chinese are spying and pushing the limits to see what they can get away with, and the reactions of those they spy upon.

They are growing belligerent and I see a war in the future, but I will never back anyone but the US and it's allies.

Even though we overthrew a duly elected government in Kiev?

I guess at the end of days I'll have to fight you. Pity.

What?! What are you saying? You'll have to fight Moonglow as an American defending the homeland? Are you saying you would fight for the Russians? No you wouldn't! We are not Obama and we didn't ask him to send anyone over there! The Obama admin and american people are two different things, TD.

I'll fight beside you. :smiliehug:

Even though we overthrew a duly elected government in Kiev?

We are TEAM USA. Bad administrations come and go but this is America. Land of the free and home of the brave. We fight the Russians. We don't join them.

How about how cue ball Carvelle stumbled all over himself in his interview by O'Rielly

-Geaux

Look we started this shit. It's out there plain and simple.

The EU made a bid, Russia made a bid. Russia offered a kick ass deal that the President was going to take.

EU decides to have the Ukraine government overthrown because the President turned down their offer.

Nazis in the Rada. Unelected bastards and goons making deals with the EU. What the hell?

And again tell me why they are Nazis.....

Forum List

Back