WW-III China and Russia now Becoming Closer- Thanks to Obama

Clinton/GW/Obama allow our economy to be exported to China and someone was expecting low wage FoxConn China to become...NICE?

Svoboda in action.

_64914176_parliamentfight_ap624.jpg

Lets lay it on the line. This is who you are backing. Putin propaganda? Go fuck yourself. Go check the date.

Title - Stop the Criminal Activities of Organised Jewry
Signed by Tyahnybok and 17 others
Lists Jewish businessmen, who got rich in the 1990s, and claims they control Ukrainian media
Describes Zionism as "Jewish Nazism" and warns of "genocide" through the impoverishment of Ukrainians
Demands investigation into the activities of Jewish organisations headed by people "suspected of serious crimes"

BBC News - Svoboda: The rise of Ukraine's ultra-nationalists

Russia and China will divvy up the US however they want to. There is no one to stop them.

Svoboda members of parliament punching out a television executive. Including a freedom of speech Svoboda rep.

0.jpg

Svoboda in the Rada taking on another member of parliament. This is who you are backing.

06c728ba5b794c7e019937fd1a9ac9c1.jpg

Duly elected government overthrown and we have these guys that we are giving billions to.

I'm so pissed. I'm going to hit wider than my conservatives. I will throw over Harper over this bullshit.

When American libs see the Nazis in Ukraine they think of how much they would like to do the same to Republicans here. They don't see it as violence against an innocent people. They don't see it as suppression.

America is the country that persecuted the parents of a journalist. Don't think they would suddenly start supporting journalists in Ukraine.

Russia and China have been in a close alliance for some time. People are just waking up to the reality of it now. That is the difference.

They are far enough into their plan that it isn't necessary for them to hide it any longer.

With all due respect, who has been pushing on who's borders?

Gee. In the Ukraine NATO pushed up against Russia. You think for one minute Putin was going to give up Crimea?

And why should he?

Its the west that has been pushing up against the east. Now watch for payback. But you've damn well done it.

Russia and China have been steadily plotting the invasion of the United States for past 30 yrs with or without the stupidity of Obama admin decisions - it isn't about Obama. It is about America and that our judgment is at the door.

I haven't done anything in regards to Obama - I didn't vote for him. I do pray for America because most people do not believe that we are in any danger here, TD. I see it. I stress out over it, get overwhelmed by it, grieve over it but there is not much that can be done. I despise Putin for what I know he is going to do. Not because of what we have done! But because he is an evil man! Utterly evil! So is the leader of China. We may have bought some time there for the Taiwan invasion so perhaps the summer will be safe for you.

It is inevitable that Russia is going to attack us. That is just a fact and I'm okay with staying in the US. Do you live in the US? If you don't feel this is something you can take witnessing in the future you should consider Canada. Some of my friends have already moved there.

Last edited:
Republicans admire China because of their low wages, lack of benefits.
Republicans admire Putin because he's a "manly" man and a bully.

So what's the big deal? Seems Republicans would be ecstatic with their BBF being BBF's.

Both China and Russia have been pouring money into their military. We are the ones making the reductions. Democrats think that all we need are gays and Chicago homies.

Russia and China have been in a close alliance for some time. People are just waking up to the reality of it now. That is the difference.

They are far enough into their plan that it isn't necessary for them to hide it any longer.

Gee. In the Ukraine NATO pushed up against Russia. You think for one minute Putin was going to give up Crimea?

And why should he?

Its the west that has been pushing up against the east. Now watch for payback. But you've damn well done it.

Russia and China have been steadily plotting the invasion of the United States for past 30 yrs with or without the stupidity of Obama admin decisions - it isn't about Obama. It is about America and that our judgment is at the door.

I haven't done anything in regards to Obama - I didn't vote for him. I do pray for America because most people do not believe that we are in any danger here, TD. I see it. I stress out over it, get overwhelmed by it, grieve over it but there is not much that can be done. I despise Putin for what I know he is going to do. Not because of what we have done! But because he is an evil man! Utterly evil! So is the leader of China. We may have bought some time there for the Taiwan invasion so perhaps the summer will be safe for you.

It is inevitable that Russia is going to attack us. That is just a fact and I'm okay with staying in the US. Do you live in the US? If you don't feel this is something you can take witnessing in the future you should consider Canada. Some of my friends have already moved there.

I'm cocked locked and ready to rock. I live here. I fish. I hunt. I garden. I'm good to go.

Russia and China will divvy up the US however they want to. There is no one to stop them.

Russia has already promised the land and the people to China. In exchange for them taking back Taiwan. It's a sweetheart deal for China if ever there was one. An offer she didn't refuse. Her own military leaders have been making very provocative speeches for some time concerning the USA and the deaths of Americans vs. the needs of chinese people - a superior race he says - where have I heard that one before - the future invasion of America is common knowledge in the higher echelons of Russian and Chinese society. Add in all the military and their families talking - statements made to BBC that weren't forgotten, etc - word has gotten out.

Will the race card work in international warfare? How far will "I'm black" go with either the Russians or Chinese?

And why should he?

I'm cocked locked and ready to rock. I live here. I fish. I hunt. I garden. I'm good to go.

Us too. We can live off the land right now. We will make it. Keep it in mind that a neighbor of mine told me during the depression his parents were so good at farming and living off the land that none of the kids knew they were poor. This was all through the depression. They didn't know until it was over. Compare that to someone living in a city and that would not be their experience unless they make it out of there and head for the country.

Forum List

Back