WW-III China and Russia now Becoming Closer- Thanks to Obama

The Ruskies and Chinese are spying and pushing the limits to see what they can get away with, and the reactions of those they spy upon.

They are growing belligerent and I see a war in the future, but I will never back anyone but the US and it's allies.

Even though we overthrew a duly elected government in Kiev?

We also overthrew the British govt. here, but you're a Canadian and you think you are part of the USA..

The OP is insane.
However, he's also correct. China and Russia, along with other countries, will form close ties because of America's actions.
Sadly, the OP totally ignores how Bush managed to bring a load of insignificant local fighters together to form the largest terrorist group outside the CIA.

The world is pissed off with America's playground bully stuff.

Since Obama's apology tour, I can see things sure are going smoothly throughout the world

-Geaux

Martin Armstrong Fears World War III Is On The Horizon

Submitted by Martin Armstrong via Armstrong Economics blog,

Russia and China are becoming closer thanks to Obama and his insane policies behind the NSA that have left America trying to find friends in a dark hour. The sanctions being imposed on Russia have sent China into its camp. The USA is finding it increasingly more difficult to be the bully in the school-yard.

No former administration has ever acted with such arrogance and blind stupidity than the Obama Administration. The net result is to empower Russia and to inspire a new dynamic-duo of Russia-China against the USA.

China supported Russia, when Western countries launched an anti-Russian campaign. With both of their economies turning down, this is by no means the proper time to impose sanctions.

All this policy is doing is re-enforcing Putin and placing him in the position where he must become more aggressive or seem weak in the shadow of Obama.

Martin Armstrong Fears World War III Is On The Horizon | Zero Hedge

My Gosh, you are right! We need to invade someone! Where is GW when we need him?

If it takes WWIII to get rid of obama and end the stranglehold of liberals that's what it takes. All the US needs is for whites to stay out of the way.

And watch Obama piss himself.

It's not like we have an inept Commander in Chief like Bush. All bluster but botched two invasions and got 6000 Americans killed

More troops have died in Afghanistan under Obama than under Bush.

http://icasualties.org/OEF/IraqIF.aspx

And that's a shame that Bush abandoned the war on terror in Afghanistan in order to execute his senseless invasion of Iraq

Like most things Bush, Obama had to clean up his mess

The Ruskies and Chinese are spying and pushing the limits to see what they can get away with, and the reactions of those they spy upon.

They are growing belligerent and I see a war in the future, but I will never back anyone but the US and it's allies.

Even though we overthrew a duly elected government in Kiev?

We also overthrew the British govt. here, but you're a Canadian and you think you are part of the USA..

:lol:

I actually am. I'm bi hehehehe Bod and I a long long time ago over at Hannity decided that calling myself bi would not work. :D

But I am bi. As in American Canadian.........sheesh...........

Last edited:
If it takes WWIII to get rid of obama and end the stranglehold of liberals that's what it takes. All the US needs is for whites to stay out of the way.

You are a twisted individual.

It's not like we have an inept Commander in Chief like Bush. All bluster but botched two invasions and got 6000 Americans killed

And that's a shame that Bush abandoned the war on terror in Afghanistan in order to execute his senseless invasion of Iraq

Bi partisan slag here.

Neither one said I'm out of here. And I'm part of the problem right winger. I'm one of those assholes who thought we could fix Afghanistan. I know and I'm a conservative but I worked on this for decades.

I was wrong.

I was really really wrong. And I am so sorry, so very sorry that my blind sided hopefullness led to the death of any young man.

This has been a hard time for me. I was wrong.

Bring it on

Botched two liberations, and you know why ? It was all due to the huge liberal luggage that he was trying to carry on his back when attempting it. Anyone from America able to vacation in Iraq these days, and if not then why not ? If the libs would have let the job get done, instead of all their liberalist thinking on such matters, Iraq would be enjoying the spoils of freedom just like Germany did once they came out of their brainwashing situation that Hitler had them in. No stomach for war these libs have, but they sure can command the outcomes, even if it comes at the cost of American lives for nothing in the end because of them.

Bi partisan slag here.

Neither one said I'm out of here. And I'm part of the problem right winger. I'm one of those assholes who thought we could fix Afghanistan. I know and I'm a conservative but I worked on this for decades.

I was wrong.

I was really really wrong. And I am so sorry, so very sorry that my blind sided hopefullness led to the death of any young man.

This has been a hard time for me. I was wrong.
It's all due to our not willing to finish the job that is started, and this is because liberals don't have the stomach for war after it gets started. Then they start undermining their own countrymen during the war, and that is something they've learned to do quite well anymore.

They seperate, and then they assassinate the effort by de-unifying the nation during a time of war. The unifying efforts of world war two would have been doomed if these cats today would have had the power in which they hold now back then.

Before WWII, America's military strength was ranked #19.

Before the cold war, our libtards decided to destroy American production through regulatory punishment.

After the cold war, we subsequently decided to help our biggest enemies rebuild their economic strength while simultaneously dismantling a large % our production capacity.

Then some dumb ass decides to start an endless war in the desert sands of the ME. We pissed away our military lead for... nothing. Just as we laughed our asses off over the russians burning their military supplies in the ME, the communists are now laughing their asses off at us.

Last edited:

Botched two liberations, and you know why ? It was all due to the huge liberal luggage that he was trying to carry on his back when attempting it. Anyone from America able to vacation in Iraq these days, and if not then why not ? If the libs would have let the job get done, instead of all their liberalist thinking on such matters, Iraq would be enjoying the spoils of freedom just like Germany did once they came out of their brainwashing situation that Hitler had them in. No stomach for war these libs have, but they sure can command the outcomes, even if it comes at the cost of American lives for nothing in the end because of them.

They will treat us as liberators

Before WWII, America's military strength was ranked #19.

Before the cold war, our libtards decided to destroy American production through regulatory punishment.

After the cold war, we subsequently decided to help our biggest enemies rebuild their economic strength while simultaneously dismantling a large % our production capacity.

Then some dumb ass decides to start an endless war in the desert sands of the ME. We pissed away our military lead for... nothing. Just as we laughed our asses off over the russians burning their military supplies in the ME, the communists are now laughing their asses off at us.
American greed has led to most all that we have now in the weakening of this nation, and another thing is all the social experimentation that we have enaged in, in which ends up being one sided still (or) rather the shoe has just been slipped onto the other foot instead. It has also been a huge luxury that we have been tinkering with, and toying with during peace time, but has it helped in the ways that it should have by now ? Has it all together made us stronger, and more unified in America or has it made us more weaker and more de-unified now in the ways that it has been going or implemented over time ? Remember now, we had two huge towers in New York knocked to the ground due to our laxed mindsets in which we have been lured into over time.

They did at first, but the undermining came quickly and sadly from our own countrymen, and that turned the situation on us instead of Sadam and his hinchmen that we liberated the place from.

They did at first, but the undermining came quickly and sadly from our own countrymen, and that turned the situation on us instead of Sadam and his hinchmen that we liberated the place from.

Bush so badly bungled the occupation that he allowed the country to fall into a Civil War.........largest blunder in recent history

Forum List

Back