WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

Did they? Or are you just assuming, because it gives you an excuse to smear those you hate?
The new excuse That DAMN traffic

No excuse needed. The rain grounded the helicopter so they did not go.

THe only people pretending to care are those that hate Trump with a fiery passion.

No one else cares.
Veterans care. They certainly care that a draft dodging POS snubbed a ceremony honoring those vets that dies in WWI. They also care that you snub them when you su[port Trump's actions.

Show me a veteran who is not a partisan leftard, and who cares. And then show me a second one.
How many here can honestly claim non partisanship? I'm a vet and hate the ground trump walks on He is an embarrassment to America

Doesn't have to be here. And if no non partisan vets give a fuck, then it is not an issue.

Everyone else got there OK.

Did they? Or are you just assuming, because it gives you an excuse to smear those you hate?

THe only people pretending to care are those that hate Trump with a fiery passion.

No one else cares.

You damn sure would have cared if Pres Obama had not attended.

Nope. I would have opposed him either way, and I would not have pretended that something like this would have made a difference to me.

No one else cares.

Nope. I would have opposed him either way, and I would not have pretended that something like this would have made a difference to me.
Well then you stand alone Most if not all republicans looked for reasons to bash obama and not attending a funeral like that honoring the troops we'd NEVER hear the end of it

No one else cares.
That means only Trumpsters don't care Republicans don't care that trump is scum He's their scum and will protect him no matter what the fool says or does

The rain grounded the helicopter. The President did not attend a ceremony.

You libs are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Guess you didn't hear the one about his limo procession would have hurt traffic?
Now, now. Sycophant Correll is right. It’s dangerous to fly your limo in the rain.

No one else cares.
Veterans care. They certainly care that a draft dodging POS snubbed a ceremony honoring those vets that dies in WWI. They also care that you snub them when you su[port Trump's actions.

Show me a veteran who is not a partisan leftard, and who cares. And then show me a second one.
How many here can honestly claim non partisanship? I'm a vet and hate the ground trump walks on He is an embarrassment to America

Doesn't have to be here. And if no non partisan vets give a fuck, then it is not an issue.
So, you don't think our veterans care about WWI memorial services? You think veterans can respect someone who dodged service, compared sleeping around to Viet Nam, denigrated POWs and Gold Star families and never visits veterans, veteran memorials, or our active duty troops?

No one else cares.

Please spare us that bullshit. :bsflag:

So he didn't attend because of what exactly?

Safety.

No one else cares.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: ...thinking rain grounds helicopters....:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

No one else cares.

Remember Umbrellagate?
upload_2018-11-13_10-17-12.jpeg

Tomorrow is Armistice day, 100 years. I googled the weather near Paris. It's 54 degrees and rainy. The drive to the venue/event is 50 miles.

Trump calls off US military cemetery visit due to bad weather

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

US-President-Donald-Trump-is-accompanied-by-French-President-Emmanuel-Macron-and-Macrons-wife-Brigitte-800x430.jpg

US President Donald Trump is accompanied by French President Emmanuel Macron and Macron's wife Brigitte as he leaves the Elysee Palace in Paris on November 10, 2018 following bilateral talks AFP / Ludovic MARIN

US President Donald Trump on Saturday called off a trip to a World War I US military cemetery in France because of bad weather, the White House said.

After talks with French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, Trump cancelled his visit to Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris because of “scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” his administration said.

He and his wife Melania were to have flown to the site of a 1918 battle led by US Marines against German forces.

A US delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford will visit the cemetery instead, the White House added.

Trump was due to join other world leaders for dinner at the Musee d’Orsay art museum Saturday evening, before visiting another American cemetery that holds war dead, at Suresnes, in the Paris suburbs, Sunday morning.

Some 70 leaders will gather at 11 am Sunday (1000 GMT) at the tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the Arc de Triomphe, in Paris, to mark the 100th annniversary of the end of World War I...

Fake News.
Here’s Trump with a local boy who saved up for two years to attend the event. Trump even gave him a shoutout during his speech.
AA65A8C2-7609-4A5D-80B1-9F835D8A84A8.jpeg

Tomorrow is Armistice day, 100 years. I googled the weather near Paris. It's 54 degrees and rainy. The drive to the venue/event is 50 miles.

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

US-President-Donald-Trump-is-accompanied-by-French-President-Emmanuel-Macron-and-Macrons-wife-Brigitte-800x430.jpg

US President Donald Trump is accompanied by French President Emmanuel Macron and Macron's wife Brigitte as he leaves the Elysee Palace in Paris on November 10, 2018 following bilateral talks AFP / Ludovic MARIN

US President Donald Trump on Saturday called off a trip to a World War I US military cemetery in France because of bad weather, the White House said.

After talks with French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, Trump cancelled his visit to Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris because of “scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” his administration said.

He and his wife Melania were to have flown to the site of a 1918 battle led by US Marines against German forces.

A US delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford will visit the cemetery instead, the White House added.

Trump was due to join other world leaders for dinner at the Musee d’Orsay art museum Saturday evening, before visiting another American cemetery that holds war dead, at Suresnes, in the Paris suburbs, Sunday morning.

Some 70 leaders will gather at 11 am Sunday (1000 GMT) at the tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the Arc de Triomphe, in Paris, to mark the 100th annniversary of the end of World War I...

Fake News.
Here’s Trump with a local boy who saved up for two years to attend the event. Trump even gave him a shoutout during his speech.
View attachment 228551
Where and when?

No one else cares.
That means only Trumpsters don't care Republicans don't care that trump is scum He's their scum and will protect him no matter what the fool says or does

Guess you didn't hear the one about his limo procession would have hurt traffic?
Now, now. Sycophant Correll is right. It’s dangerous to fly your limo in the rain.

Screw you.

to be that far up the orange dotard's massive ass, he has to watch fox or do nothing but read right wing rag mags like breitbart, gateway pundit, & washington times....

Assumption bias from an ass like you is both comical and sad.

lol... i have never seen an unbiased post from you yet.

So you are bitching that I am giving my opinion on a political message board?

I am not supposed to be unbiased you dullard, nor have I ever claimed to be.

i never said you were un biased. but i will say you have a comprehension problem just like cartoon boy. damn, no wonder trump loves you long time

No, you accuse me of bias like its a bad thing, trying to make it some character flaw.

accuse? lol... there is no accusation. but you are what you are.

No one else cares.

Screw you.
Name calling.

No one else cares.

So, you don't think our veterans care about WWI memorial services? You think veterans can respect someone who dodged service, compared sleeping around to Viet Nam, denigrated POWs and Gold Star families and never visits veterans, veteran memorials, or our active duty troops?

Says the lefty who failed to support the claim that vets are sooooooo upset.

No one else cares.

Screw you some more.

No one else cares.

Screw you.
What?? I was taking your side.

He needs it to be true that that he has some shit to throw at Trump.

So, to him, it is "true".

Is it true that he didn't attend the ceremony?

Is it true the excuse was horseshit.

Yes. No. So you are just throwing shit.

Safety.

Come on man you know as well as I do that is bullshit, damn they can tell a Trumper anything.

those Marine helicopters are built for more hazardess weather than a few raindrops.

No one else cares.

Screw you some more.
^^^ someone’s having a bad day.

Is it true that he didn't attend the ceremony?

Is it true the excuse was horseshit.

Yes. No. So you are just throwing shit.

Safety.

Come on man you know as well as I do that is bullshit, damn they can tell a Trumper anything.

those Marine helicopters are built for more hazardess weather than a few raindrops.
Yeah, but according to trump, they’re hell on traffic. That’s why he says he couldn’t go. :dunno:

Forum List

Back