WWIII!

We just can't get enough war.
We love it and want more of it. Lol

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed tonight, WHERE are the bombs falling? They are NOT falling, WTF I painted my toenails especially for tonights anticipated Extravaganza and it's not happening.

Jake needs to phone The Pentagon and threaten to perform an act of Civil Disobedience unless they start dropping bombs, who cares who they drop bombs on, just pick some random country they'll do :smoke:
Painting your toenails now that's getting serious. Let have them bombs.

You truly believe in Unicorns, too, right?

Trump is saying that further military action will be done if required, and they say they are ready to do it again.

Yep, I guess even Putin is having buyer's remorse about getting Trump elected.

Trump is saying that further military action will be done if required, and they say they are ready to do it again.

Would Hillary have launched Tomahawk missiles like Trump, or would Hillary have sat on her hands like Obama did?

Especially if you are such a far left dolt as to have thought that Putin wanted Trump to begin with. Hillary water-bearers still abound.

Especially if you are such a far left dolt as to have thought that Putin wanted Trump to begin with. Hillary water-bearers still abound.

Putin would have preferred Hillary because Hillary would have sat on her hands like Obama did.

Bombs!!!! heh...

I'm picturing this more like a porcupine; you cross the line you get a face full of quills, but if you back the fuck off there's no more ouchies.

Putin would have preferred Hillary because Hillary would have sat on her hands like Obama did.

Or, she would have huffed and puffed for a long time and signaled an attack that would have ended up being totally ineffectual. Cuz, that's how the far-left hijacked Dem party rolls!

Lucy luvs her sum Assad.

He is a dictator, a butcher, tried to hide behind Putin, and got his Baathist ass kicked.

He needs to be killed soonest.

What happens then Jake um Einstein? What is The Plan?

That's right you don't know because your peabrain doesn't stretch that far. You should go and do the job yourself, phone The Pentagon and volunteer to be strapped to a Tomahawk missile that will then be DROPPED on Assad, volunteer Jake, be a PROPER macho man you little Beta Cuck you.
Lucy, I served twelve years on active duty. I was airborne infantry, and I never suffered fools like you.

I am disabled and draw a pension and receive 100% VA care.

You are a fool.

Kill him. Now. Bring our troops home. Let the local fools figure it out. Syria is not our business except when children are killed with chemicals. Kill the killers, come home.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed tonight, WHERE are the bombs falling? They are NOT falling, WTF I painted my toenails especially for tonights anticipated Extravaganza and it's not happening.

Jake needs to phone The Pentagon and threaten to perform an act of Civil Disobedience unless they start dropping bombs, who cares who they drop bombs on, just pick some random country they'll do :smoke:

You truly believe in Unicorns, too, right?
Can they do battle?

Im trying not to think about, frog. I'm trying to think this was just a warning and they wot do anything in return.
If they remove Assad, I'm going to lose my shit!
Sorry, JakeStarkey not everyone supports historically failed policies like you.
Fools like you are part of the reason it's so fucked up in the first place

Lucy luvs her sum Assad.

He is a dictator, a butcher, tried to hide behind Putin, and got his Baathist ass kicked.

He needs to be killed soonest.
The problem is that you left loons want to export democratic governments all over the world and do nation buildings and shit. When are you going to understand that some people/nations/countries just do not want that? So what if he is a dictator? People just need to comply with the rules and they will be fine. People have done it behind the Iron Curtain and it was a lot harder for them to adjust because of the Soviet occupation of their countries. Were you bitching about their plight?

Assad be like:

cane-porcospino.png

"Dem's baaaad cookies..."

upload_2017-4-7_23-53-54.png

And the far right simpletons are let out on furlough for the weekend and are online.

Go for it, TN and defcon and crew. :lol:

I see it as an open-ended punitive strike. It's the 'open-end' that makes people nervous. Putin needs to fold his cards as far as Assad is concerned, but there is a matter of saving 'face'. I gave and give Putin more credit than to play the game of 'saving face'. The major retailatory worry is Iran and whether or not Putin has them harnassed; which, I think not, as Putin failed to harnass Assad as regards chemical weapons.

Vlad, you should've been smarter than this!

I think Trump has spoken enough about what happens with power vacuums to not want Assad killed. He beat the Hildabeast over the head about Kadafie enough.... I think he knows what happens with US commitment in that region with Assad gone... Alternative is he wants Russia in there but doubt it..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back