Y'all just make me sick

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

racial politics is a nasty business and the supposed uniter in chief has done a horrible job using the office of president to soothe race relations in this country. every time he has interjected himself into some issue, real or not, it has only inflamed the issue. imo, that is an abuse of the office of president.

racial politics is a nasty business and the supposed uniter in chief has done a horrible job using the office of president to soothe race relations in this country. every time he has interjected himself into some issue, real or not, it has only inflamed the issue. imo, that is an abuse of the office of president.
Divide and conquer...the exact opposite of how he was potrayed before the dolts elected him...twice.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating | Fox News

Is this a race thing? Last I remember...kids have been beating up squealers since.....forever.

But they most certainly should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Is this a race thing? Last I remember...kids have been beating up squealers since.....forever.

zimmerman wasn't a race thing.....yet there they were

like i said, racial politics is a nasty business, don't forget the naacp claims to be for ALL americans

like i said, racial politics is a nasty business, don't forget the naacp claims to be for ALL americans

This isn't about Zimmerman is it?

White Hispanics have been shooting neeeeegroes for years...is that racial?

However one must possess the correct stripes to be a member...:eusa_whistle:

click the link in the OP, it is about that and more, but more importantly about racial politics.

They believe those three had a right to beat up that 13 year old because he was white and refused to buy drugs from them. You will hear them complaining at sentencing unless there is basically no sentence.

The race baiters will be assisted in their endeavors by white liberals who say that if drugs were legalized the three boys would be young entrepreneurs starting their own business. The 13 year old had a beating coming for purposefully refusing to assist these young businessmen.

zimmerman wasn't a race thing.....
Don't start threads like this, if you're gonna say shit like that!

He made a comparison between two instances: One in which the race pimps Sharpton and Jackson injected racism into a non-racial issue and another where the race pimps Sharpton and Jackson said NOTHING because it was just a little white boy that got his ass beat by three black thugs.

If Sharpton or Jackson had teenage sons, they'd likely be drug dealing thugs...and their daddies would be soooooo proud of them! Fucking hypocrites, both of them! Obama too!

Last edited:
shit? the fbi conducted an exhaustive investigation and found no racism.

why do you think the fbi is shit?

what do you make of west's statement?
I know the guy had a webpage on MySpace, where he bitched about the mexicans on his block and I heard him call Martin a "fuckin' coon!" with my own ears.

That's pretty racist to me.

since we are all colored, right?

shit? the fbi conducted an exhaustive investigation and found no racism.

why do you think the fbi is shit?

what do you make of west's statement?
I know the guy had a webpage on MySpace, where he bitched about the mexicans on his block and I heard him call Martin a "fuckin' coon!" with my own ears.

That's pretty racist to me.

Did you notice that the FBI and the State of Florida both listened to the same recording you did, and used a lot better equipment than you have available, and both of them stated that Zimmerman did not say coons? That means you heard something that did not happen.

There is a word for that.

Forum List

Back