Y’all need to be ready for amnesty.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Watching how both party act on this issue it’s pre clear to see where they both stand on it. Both parts want amnesty. Jared K is working on a plan as we speak to deal with this issue.

As Trump rages over border, Kushner quietly plans legal immigration boost

The low-profile effort to allow more legal immigrants into the U.S. stands in stark contrast to Trump’s increasingly dramatic efforts to curb illegal immigration, an issue he speaks about daily and describes as a national crisis. But Trump himself has publicly said he also supports higher levels of legal immigration, a priority generally backed by a business community short on skilled workers.

So Trump wants more low skilled labor, it brings to mind his visit to Crosby when he went out to the plants and we saw all those MAGA hard hats on the heads of all those urban cowboy plant workers. The truth behind that picture is that those people were all deal sitters who don’t get payed off when they aren’t needed anymore, not the guys climbing up on the stacks doing asbestos remediation, coating tanks, or erector the scaffold for those folks to use. There is also the fact that those jobs are all filled by wetbacks. Pair that with the fact that illegals are being released out into the public at record numbers it’s clear, Trump lied about illegal immigration. My speculation is that in his second term close to the end he will push for amnesty like dubya did. Just be ready. Amnesty is coming.

Whenever a Liberal says the words 'Immigration Reform', all they mean is 'Amnesty' for the millions more illegals they have facilitated illegally coming into the US.

Wouldnt surprise me. He is a constant let down

It’s all about the branding with Trump. He takes a pile of dog shit that’s very unpopular (amnesty) and rewraps it in a shiny gold package and rebrands it as a new and improved pile of dog shit and that makes it palatable to the trumpkins. It’s sad to see how gullible Americans have become.

It’s all about the branding with Trump. He takes a pile of dog shit that’s very unpopular (amnesty) and rewraps it in a shiny gold package and rebrands it as a new and improved pile of dog shit and that makes it palatable to the trumpkins. It’s sad to see how gullible Americans have become.
You're confusing Trump with BARRY again. :p

Whenever a Liberal says the words 'Immigration Reform', all they mean is 'Amnesty' for the millions more illegals they have facilitated illegally coming into the US.

Yup. Same for republicans. Trump is no different. The only positive of his presidency is the heart burn it gives the other side.

Already been done by Reagan and was a disaster.

Anyone voting for amnesty can kiss their political career good bye. I doubt you will see it again.

You're confusing Trump with BARRY again. :p

How many illegals got released into the public under the last 4 presidents, and how many have been released under Trump?

Watching how both party act on this issue it’s pre clear to see where they both stand on it. Both parts want amnesty. Jared K is working on a plan as we speak to deal with this issue.

The low-profile effort to allow more legal immigrants into the U.S. stands in stark contrast to Trump’s increasingly dramatic efforts to curb illegal immigration, an issue he speaks about daily and describes as a national crisis. But Trump himself has publicly said he also supports higher levels of legal immigration, a priority generally backed by a business community short on skilled workers.

So Trump wants more low skilled labor, it brings to mind his visit to Crosby when he went out to the plants and we saw all those MAGA hard hats on the heads of all those urban cowboy plant workers. The truth behind that picture is that those people were all deal sitters who don’t get payed off when they aren’t needed anymore, not the guys climbing up on the stacks doing asbestos remediation, coating tanks, or erector the scaffold for those folks to use. There is also the fact that those jobs are all filled by wetbacks. Pair that with the fact that illegals are being released out into the public at record numbers it’s clear, Trump lied about illegal immigration. My speculation is that in his second term close to the end he will push for amnesty like dubya did. Just be ready. Amnesty is coming.

We need to do both. We need to both close the border, and force everyone in the country longer than 5 years, to either become a US citizen or be deported. Long than 5 years, with a job, and without a criminal record.

Anyone voting for amnesty can kiss their political career good bye. I doubt you will see it again.

That’s why a trump will try it the way dubya did. Mid way into his second term. Most congress seats are “safe” so it won’t really change those much.

There's no such beast as an honest politician.

That’s why a trump will try it the way dubya did. Mid way into his second term. Most congress seats are “safe” so it won’t really change those much.

That may be but I doubt you will see it.

We need to do both. We need to both close the border, and force everyone in the country longer than 5 years, to either become a US citizen or be deported. Long than 5 years, with a job, and without a criminal record.

No one will be deported. This was supposed to have happened in the 80’s, yet here we are.

How many illegals got released into the public under the last 4 presidents, and how many have been released under Trump?
So you are saying the Border Patrol being overwhelmed by THOUSANDS of illegals crashing our borders each day while Democrats stand with violent illegals, drug runners, human traffickers, MS13, rapists, pedophiles murderers, and cop killers to ensure our borders stay open, to ensure our sovereignty is not guarded, to ensure their Federal Law-Violating Sanctuary Cities remain operational, to ensure millions of new illegal Democrat votes keep pouring in....IS a national emergency / crisis now?

Or are you BRAGGING about how the Democrats have successfully fought Trump to prevent him from securing our borders and stop the flood of illegals into the US?

So you are saying the Border Patrol being overwhelmed by THOUSANDS of illegals crashing our borders each day while Democrats stand with violent illegals, drug runners, human traffickers, MS13, rapists, pedophiles murderers, and cop killers to ensure our borders stay open, to ensure our sovereignty is not guarded, to ensure their Federal Law-Violating Sanctuary Cities remain operational, to ensure millions of new illegal Democrat votes keep pouring in....IS a national emergency / crisis now?

Or are you BRAGGING about how the Democrats have successfully fought Trump to prevent him from securing our borders and stop the flood of illegals into the US?

To the first part, yes. Republican want cheap, compliant labor as much as the democrats do. Yes, they are completely okay with rapist, child molesters, drunk drivers and so on because just like the democrats, their kids go to private schools and live behind y’all walls.

To the second part, how many illegal aliens have come across the border since trump was election compared to the terms of the last 4 presidents?

And my question to you, if I’m right and trump does amnesty, what will you do?

To the second part, how many illegal aliens have come across the border since trump was election compared to the terms of the last 4 presidents?

So, AGAIN....

Are saying the Border Patrol being overwhelmed by THOUSANDS of illegals crashing our borders each day while Democrats stand with violent illegals, drug runners, human traffickers, MS13, rapists, pedophiles murderers, and cop killers to ensure our borders stay open, to ensure our sovereignty is not guarded, to ensure their Federal Law-Violating Sanctuary Cities remain operational, to ensure millions of new illegal Democrat votes keep pouring in....IS a national emergency / crisis now?

I believe amnesty for qualified Dreamers is the Christian thing to do. As for Trump's stance on the matter, I wouldn't bet one way or other. He exercises his prerogative to change his mind more than a lot of women I've known.

Forum List

Back