Y’all need to be ready for amnesty.

Watching how both party act on this issue it’s pre clear to see where they both stand on it. Both parts want amnesty. Jared K is working on a plan as we speak to deal with this issue.

As Trump rages over border, Kushner quietly plans legal immigration boost

The low-profile effort to allow more legal immigrants into the U.S. stands in stark contrast to Trump’s increasingly dramatic efforts to curb illegal immigration, an issue he speaks about daily and describes as a national crisis. But Trump himself has publicly said he also supports higher levels of legal immigration, a priority generally backed by a business community short on skilled workers.

So Trump wants more low skilled labor, it brings to mind his visit to Crosby when he went out to the plants and we saw all those MAGA hard hats on the heads of all those urban cowboy plant workers. The truth behind that picture is that those people were all deal sitters who don’t get payed off when they aren’t needed anymore, not the guys climbing up on the stacks doing asbestos remediation, coating tanks, or erector the scaffold for those folks to use. There is also the fact that those jobs are all filled by wetbacks. Pair that with the fact that illegals are being released out into the public at record numbers it’s clear, Trump lied about illegal immigration. My speculation is that in his second term close to the end he will push for amnesty like dubya did. Just be ready. Amnesty is coming.

We need to do both. We need to both close the border, and force everyone in the country longer than 5 years, to either become a US citizen or be deported. Long than 5 years, with a job, and without a criminal record.

No one will be deported. This was supposed to have happened in the 80’s, yet here we are.

I'm not saying what happened in the past, or what will in the future.

But this is what should happen.

No other country allows people to just stay in their country for limitless amounts of time, and does not require them to get citizenship or go back. You can't do that in Canada. Canadian PM was aghast when he found out we had people here, who had been in the country for 20 years, and never became a citizen.

You certainly can't do that in Mexico. You get arrested for being in Mexico without proper documentation. You can't do that in Denmark. People who refuse to learn how to swim, which is required to be a citizen in Denmark, are sent back to where they came from.

We're the only country that has this problem. We need to stop bickering about it, and fix it.

Y’all need to be ready for amnesty.
And by "ready" you mean, like this?
tikka-t3-tac-bolt-action-sniper-rifle-rifle-scope.png

Wouldnt surprise me. He is a constant let down
I wouldn't say a constant let down, but I didn't expect that much to begin with. I expected worse than a bump stock ban. I also didn't expect him to accomplish as much as he has in rolling back the meat puppet's regressive regulations.

I do have some optimism we will end up with more border security, and after than we'll be stuck with most of the illegals we ended up with.

Still a better outcome than if hitlery was elected.

I wouldn't say a constant let down, but I didn't expect that much to begin with. I expected worse than a bump stock ban. I also didn't expect him to accomplish as much as he has in rolling back the meat puppet's regressive regulations.

I do have some optimism we will end up with more border security, and after than we'll be stuck with most of the illegals we ended up with.

Yeah, Trump has already accomplished the one and only thing I asked of him, which was to not be Hillary Clinton. Literally any other person on earth would have accomplished that same feat, so everything after that is gravy.

Not better if you have kids in school with the disease ridden trash from the south, or if you work in an industry where you use your hands and don’t sit at a desk. This is nothing it building a compliant society who will work for nothing and be kept happy with Xbox and legal weed.

Yeah, Trump has already accomplished the one and only thing I asked of him, which was to not be Hillary Clinton. Literally any other person on earth would have accomplished that same feat, so everything after that is gravy.

Oh, and yeah, all the heart burn on the other side is awesome. He is the only politician who has had both Pelosi and Waters spitting out their dentures on national TV multiple times. I love it.

Last edited:

Not better if you have kids in school with the disease ridden trash from the south, or if you work in an industry where you use your hands and don’t sit at a desk. This is nothing it building a compliant society who will work for nothing and be kept happy with Xbox and legal weed.

If hitlery was in the WH we would have twice the problem and the media completely ignoring it, rather than trying to make people believe there isn't a problem

Forum List

Back