Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

Rally is going amanzing!!!! President Trump is ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

watch here LIVE

LIVE: President Donald Trump Rally | Colorado Springs, Colorado

All hail the Chosen One! Chant with me: Trump is greater than god! Trump is greater than god! Trump is greater than god!

Thank you for professing your love for our great president. Nicely done!

There it is....can we predict where this cult is going, or what?

Same place all cults do...........

Rally is going amanzing!!!! President Trump is ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

watch here LIVE

All hail the Chosen One! Chant with me: Trump is greater than god! Trump is greater than god! Trump is greater than god!

Thank you for professing your love for our great president. Nicely done!

There it is....can we predict where this cult is going, or what?

Same place all cults do...........

Thanks for showing your love AGAIN for President Trump. You're the best, Pogo!

As all the trump cultists chant: TRUMP GREATER THAN GOD! TRUMP GREATER THAN GOD! TRUMP IS GOD! TRUMP IS GOD!

zombies-4-trump-e1572551677244.jpg

I know --- the sign is redundant. So sue me.

watch here LIVE

Please tell us how you feel about Trump being the president.

At this point in time, the only thing most Democrats are feeling is "Oh shit! We're gonna lose again!"

Bingo !:laughing0301: you are right

but then...you and I and many of us.....know we are dealing with true leftwing progressive RATS morons here

little idiots....you know....but hey....I don't want to hurt their little sensibilities

pure scum

watch here LIVE

At this point in time, the only thing most Democrats are feeling is "Oh shit! We're gonna lose again!"

but then...you and I and many of us.....know we are dealing with true leftwing progressive RATS morons here

little idiots....you know....but hey....I don't want to hurt their little sensibilities

pure scum

Your Christian sensibilities wane.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!

GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!

watch here LIVE

pure scum

Everything she's posted here has been pure emotional meltdown.

Literally everything.

There it is again, just above.

pure scum

Literally everything.

Sounds like you are calling the kettle black. The only business lefties have on this thread is pure emotional meltdown.

Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

If you've seen one nazi rally, you've seen them all.

The far left of the democratic party are the Nazis.
They are the party of political correctness and one ideology only rule.

pure scum

Literally everything.

Sounds like you are calling the kettle black. The only business lefties have on this thread is pure emotional meltdown.

I have to agree with you :thup:

they are total scum snowflakes losers

I am not going to even acknowledge them... this rats

no

Seen one, you've seen them all.

I am happy that Tucker is no longer getting bumped for these spectacles.

Tired of winning already? I keep watching them to see if any idiot protesters manage to get inside. :04:
You say that, but to any outside observer you’re just a sheep in a fully realized cult.

Scary, ain't it? And there's nothing you can do to stop him.

Mueller investigation? Fail.

Impeachment? Fail.

Four more years? Winning!!

:5_1_12024::banana::dance::mm:

pure scum

Literally everything.

I have to agree with you :thup:

they are total scum snowflakes losers

I am not going to even acknowledge them... this rats
I have fun MAKING fun of their miserable, sorry asses. It's too good to pass up.

no

Tired of winning already? I keep watching them to see if any idiot protesters manage to get inside. :04:
You say that, but to any outside observer you’re just a sheep in a fully realized cult.

Impeachment? Fail.

Who ever predicted the impeachment would be a success? Anyone with a basic level of intellect knows that republicans would have acquitted Trump regardless of what he actually does. Call that a victory if you want I guess.

Don’t you find it lame that all you have to gloat about is winning elections? The large majority of Trump’s core campaign promises have been failures. Of course I guess that is part of the reason why democrats took back the House in record numbers and won most of the special elections since 2016.

pure scum

Literally everything.

Ha ha.

Now try actually reading the thread.

Lemme lay a sample on ya.

The Broadmoor Arena has a capacity of 8,000 seats plus an additional 2,000 seats on the floor. The place is full to capacity with an unknown number of thousands outside.

The venue at yesterday's rally in Phoenix has a capacity of 14,500, which it reached. And the overflow space outside had thousands of people.

How Many Attended Trump’s Phoenix AZ Rally? Crowd Photos | Heavy.com

Wow trump is amazing!

I agree....this is one of his best speeches, the President is so totally on fire and is totally amazing... and the crowds adore him....he is a total WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::clap:

IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESS BLESS BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thewave:

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!

GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!

Sad.

Last edited:
no

Impeachment? Fail.

Who ever predicted the impeachment would be a success? Anyone with a basic level of intellect knows that republicans would have acquitted Trump regardless of what he actually does. Call that a victory if you want I guess.

Don’t you find it lame that all you have to gloat about is winning elections? The large majority of Trump’s core campaign promises have been failures. Of course I guess that is part of the reason why democrats took back the House in record numbers and won most of the special elections since 2016.

Don't care about your little problems. You're about to get another four year-long screwing.

Might as well lay back and enjoy it. :21:

Forum List

Back