Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

Oh gee I didn’t see that coming. Trump looking for another excuse to not shut the fuck up.

Got yer tickets yet, Spanky? :laughing0301:
What do you even get out of it? He’s just going to ramble incoherently like an ADHD moron like he does at any of his rallies. What do you even think you’ll learn from attending these?
You're not very bright - arya? You go to a rally to support a cause, not for an education. Stupid ass.
But since your here, I'll educate ya - Trump rallies celebrate the following: freedom, liberty, property rights, God, guns, and babies. Now get the hell out of here.
Lol you have seriously disappeared up your own asshole.

Oh gee I didn’t see that coming. Trump looking for another excuse to not shut the fuck up.

What do you even get out of it? He’s just going to ramble incoherently like an ADHD moron like he does at any of his rallies. What do you even think you’ll learn from attending these?
You're not very bright - arya? You go to a rally to support a cause, not for an education. Stupid ass.
But since your here, I'll educate ya - Trump rallies celebrate the following: freedom, liberty, property rights, God, guns, and babies. Now get the hell out of here.
And you go to listen to Fat Donnie re-runs.

And you go to listen to Fat Donnie re-runs.
Don't mind if I do.

You sound like a Pete Buttslammed fan. Don't tell your boyfriend.

Last rally I went too, AIM intimidated and stopped the Columbus parade. Might apparently does make right after all. . All 10 of them...

You definitely don’t get an education at a Trump rally - I’ll give you that. I mean he could take that time to discuss NEW policy ideas like any president in his position but we already know he is too stupid to talk about anything besides “the wall” and “lock her up! Derp!” It doesn’t really matter what he says whIle he rambles. Trumptards will call it brilliant.

You definitely don’t get an education at a Trump rally - I’ll give you that. I mean he could take that time to discuss NEW policy ideas like any president in his position but we already know he is too stupid to talk about anything besides “the wall” and “lock her up! Derp!” It doesn’t really matter what he says whIle he rambles. Trumptards will call it brilliant.
What new policies would you like him to discuss? He's busy undoing old Hussein policies that damn near ruined this country.
My advise to you would be to not pick your nose - your head will cave in.

Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

That tells us that most of those rally goers have nothing better in life...just bunch of useless critters with too much time on their hand. But hey a circus can be entertaining I guess

"Useless critters", right? Small-town deplorables, bitterly clinging to their God, their guns, their antipathy to people who aren’t like them, or anti-immigrant sentiment...

Have fun the next five years wondering why you lost another election.

I dont lose elections I'm surrounded by hard working people from all colors who share the same values as I do (acceptance, inclusive, open minded, anti bigotry, anti racism ....)
I'm glad those critters that support a bully and a pussy grabber cant afford where I live.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

That tells us that most of those rally goers have nothing better in life...just bunch of useless critters with too much time on their hand. But hey a circus can be entertaining I guess

"Useless critters", right? Small-town deplorables, bitterly clinging to their God, their guns, their antipathy to people who aren’t like them, or anti-immigrant sentiment...

I dont lose elections I'm surrounded by hard working people from all colors who share the same values as I do (acceptance, inclusive, open minded, anti bigotry, anti racism ....)
I'm glad those critters that support a bully and a pussy grabber cant afford where I live.

In other words - a bunch of fags?

I used to be a Democrat I voted for Clinton once upon a time. Clinton was also impeached. I also voted for Trump. Sue me.

All kinds of humans. Defenitly not a good environment for a homophobic racist like you or any trump supporter where I live. Not one MAGA made in china that in sight I love it.

Where did you find 12 people like you? And if you value acceptance, inclusive, open minded, anti bigotry, and anti racism, why is it you cannot ever accept Trump or his supporters, why do you never include other's rights to vote the candidate that best represents THEIR values, why are you never open minded about any ideas or policies Trump or the Right have in mind? And if anti bigotry and racism, why are you always bigoted towards conservatives and blind to the racism of your own party?

All kinds of humans. Defenitly not a good environment for a homophobic racist like you or any trump supporter where I live. Not one MAGA made in china that in sight I love it.

You just stay right where you're at. You're not quite bright enough to realize that life on this Earth is just a temporary gig.

If you've seen one nazi rally, you've seen them all.

You're thinking of the Bernie rally. That's down the hall, second door on the left...

Fight breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over "Black Guns Matter" t-shirt

Black-Guns-Matter-Shirt.jpg

trump could hold a rally on the moon and 2 trillion aliens will show up

Scary, ain't it? And there's nothing you can do to stop him.

Mueller investigation? Fail.

Impeachment? Fail.

Four more years? Winning!!

:5_1_12024::banana::dance::mm:
Who ever predicted the impeachment would be a success? Anyone with a basic level of intellect knows that republicans would have acquitted Trump regardless of what he actually does. Call that a victory if you want I guess.

Don’t you find it lame that all you have to gloat about is winning elections? The large majority of Trump’s core campaign promises have been failures. Of course I guess that is part of the reason why democrats took back the House in record numbers and won most of the special elections since 2016.

Don't care about your little problems. You're about to get another four year-long screwing.

Might as well lay back and enjoy it. :21:
Lol how do you not see how incredibly lame you sound? You sound like a 12 year old whose team won a soccer game at recess.
The 2020 election is way bigger than a recess soccer game. Your side will be trying to win 2020 for the next four years.
What does that even mean? That’s just something you pulled out of your ass just now.
Proven facts.

Where did you find 12 people like you? And if you value acceptance, inclusive, open minded, anti bigotry, and anti racism, why is it you cannot ever accept Trump or his supporters, why do you never include other's rights to vote the candidate that best represents THEIR values, why are you never open minded about any ideas or policies Trump or the Right have in mind? And if anti bigotry and racism, why are you always bigoted towards conservatives and blind to the racism of your own party?

You want me accept bigotry? racism? bullying? name calling? attacks? that's what trump spews on daily basis. If one supports that yes I do have a problem with that. THAT been said I agree with lot of policies from the right and the left, I'm an independent but i know damn well as a minority the right harbors more racism and bigotry....and they don't shy from it either.

I'll give you an example: I have kids and we know lot of families with kids...if we knew one of the parents encourages bullying, racism, name calling we will cut ties with them so why in the hell would i want to put a bully, racist, bigot.....in charge of the whole nation and here we are sitting all day long teaching our kids to be kind, not to bully, and we are all humans?
you telling me America didn't have any intelligent, capable, respectful, intelligent, inclusive human being to lead? The right had many choices, but they wanted the one that represents their ambitions (racism, bigotry, white supremacy, make america white again,....).

You just stay right where you're at. You're not quite bright enough to realize that life on this Earth is just a temporary gig.
Who said it isn't?
I wanna see trump on judgement day, paying back all the shit has done to millions of people lol....damn he will have a loooooooooooong day, don't forget to stop and help him.

Forum List

Back