Yates smacks down the campaigning Cruz....

I got thru the first three minutes, that's all I can stand to hear of the loathsome Ted Cruz. Looking at his puffy face it seems he has eaten a few too many cheeseburgers since Trump put the beatdown on him and he scurried back to the Senate.

Sally Yates Makes Ted Cruz Look Like A Fool And Crushes The Republican Defense Of Trump
By Sarah Jones on Mon, May 8th, 2017 at 5:07 pm

During the Sally Yates hearing on Monday, Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz tried to best Sally Yates with the law, only to be humiliated by her legal knowledge.

Sally Yates Makes Ted Cruz Look Like A Fool And Crushes The Republican Defense Of Trump

Note how he was trying to divert the topic to Clinton, but you are right, she owned him , and he went away whimpering.

I got thru the first three minutes, that's all I can stand to hear of the loathsome Ted Cruz. Looking at his puffy face it seems he has eaten a few too many cheeseburgers since Trump put the beatdown on him and he scurried back to the Senate.

I agree, his face did look like he put on weight.

Care to explain in your own words how she did that?

Sure, "lyin Ted" thought that he had Yates when he cited a provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) that stated that a president can unilaterally prevent a certain group of folks from immigrating.....

Yates, however, read a subsequent provision of the Act that prevents such a unilateral and subjective decision by the WH...Further, it is customary for an EO (from the office of the WH counsel) to first be checked with Justice on its legal validity, which was not done by Il Duce Trump.

nailed the partisan bitch to the wall.

Here, moron.........LOL

Remember the very conservative Bob Barr from Georgia?

Bob Barr: Statement on Sally Yates

Congratulations to US Attorney Sally Yates on her well-deserved promotion to Deputy AG. I knew when I hired her back in 1989 she would truly excel.

President Bannon wrote the EO and his puppet signed it without first bouncing it off his legal department to check its validity.

What a total amateur!

By Sarah Jones on Mon, May 8th, 2017 at 5:07 pm

During the Sally Yates hearing on Monday, Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz tried to best Sally Yates with the law, only to be humiliated by her legal knowledge.

Note how he was trying to divert the topic to Clinton, but you are right, she owned him , and he went away whimpering.
It's what Trump's Chumps invariably do when they can't defend Trump's clown show.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

"Defending" the Trumpster has consequences, Lyin Ted.......and may spoil your future, small chances to run when Donald has had enough......Best to stick with reading Green Eggs and ham...............LOL

Yates hit Cruz with the law!!!

Yates was like

what-you-looking-at-bitch.jpg

Forum List

Back