Yay! More offended people!

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This just keeps getting better.

Target is now under fire for selling this shirt. Evidently it "offends" people with OCD. Or it might. Or it could. Who the fuck knows at this point.

The PC Police have turned this country into a bunch of whining, hyper-sensitive narcissists. But I have to admit, it can be pretty funny.

Target accused of trivializing mental illness with 'OCD' sweater

12246954_10152781784627609_7793917349983494791_n.png

Taking a page out of the new playbook. The outrage machine can bring some wanted attention, the kind that generates business. Chic Fil A showed them how it's done and now business is exploiting the outrage machine to their benefit. One has to admire this shrewd strategy.

Taking a page out of the new playbook. The outrage machine can bring some wanted attention, the kind that generates business. Chic Fil A showed them how it's done and now business is exploiting the outrage machine to their benefit. One has to admire this shrewd strategy.
Chick is in trouble actually, for being nice to the faggots.

Now Bed Bath and Beyond need an advertising campaign that plays on the word "retarded" and Home Depot needs to emphasize "real men" shop there, not Tranny freaks.

This is going to be a VERY lucrative Christmas retail season. I applaud the mastery of smart people over dumb sheep.

I have OCD, and I'm more offended by what a gay sweater it is. I do love Target's "apology" though.

While Target regrets that some customers are offended by the sweater, there are no plans to remove the item, according to Josh Thomas, a Target spokesman.

"We never want to disappoint any of our guests and apologize for any discomfort," Thomas said in a statement.

What a half-assed, "go fuck yourself" apology. :lol:

I have OCD, and I'm more offended by what a gay sweater it is. I do love Target's "apology" though.

While Target regrets that some customers are offended by the sweater, there are no plans to remove the item, according to Josh Thomas, a Target spokesman.

"We never want to disappoint any of our guests and apologize for any discomfort," Thomas said in a statement.

What a half-assed, "go fuck yourself" apology. :lol:
"Discomfort"

:laugh:

I wish I was so bored I could invite things to bitch about. :(

This just keeps getting better.

Target is now under fire for selling this shirt. Evidently it "offends" people with OCD. Or it might. Or it could. Who the fuck knows at this point.

The PC Police have turned this country into a bunch of whining, hyper-sensitive narcissists. But I have to admit, it can be pretty funny.

Target accused of trivializing mental illness with 'OCD' sweater

12246954_10152781784627609_7793917349983494791_n.png

I have OCD and I find it offensive
I have OCD and I find it offensive
I have OCD and I find it offensive (washes hands)

i bet mac scours the internet daily and then sends in faux complaints to retailers...

Target needs to learn the proper apology:

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I do hope I wasn't being micro-aggressive. Do you need your Safe Space™ for a moment?"

We have lost the time honored tradition of just telling people like this to just "FUCK OFF".

Nothing responds better to screams of micro aggression than a goof old macro aggression.

Forum List

Back