YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

This story beat out within the hour the story of evidence that the biden family sided with Hunter Biden's sexual abuse of his own neice, Natalie, daughter of Hallie and Beau. That's some sick family dynamic. NOw you see why they raced to get this story out first. Gotta protect the biden's at all costs...cause they NEED protecting.

Garland? He will do exactly what the administrations tells him to do. :smoke:
Actually no, he is following precedent and the rule of law. Like I said earlier, Google Susan McDougal and see what you get. I expect the fear of God is now creeping into the heart's of many trump devotees. They can imagine what Bannon and perhaps Meadows will be going through......including how much money they will need to spend defending themselves.

Ya think the Liar in Chief will help cover the legal fees? HE DOES NOT EVEN PAY HIS OWN, MORON!

Y'all celebrate, pass out your celebratory candies to your muslim, antifa, blm friends. We'll see how this plays out.

Someone needs to remind him pardons represent an admission of guilt.
I hope he can afford to spend two years in jail....minimum...conspiracy against the United States may be very hard to defend, especially when the evidence begins to roll in from some "21 century John Deans."

Actually no, he is following precedent and the rule of law. Like I said earlier, Google Susan McDougal and see what you get. I expect the fear of God is now creeping into the heart's of many trump devotees. They can imagine what Bannon and perhaps Meadows will be going through......including how much money they will need to spend defending themselves.

Ya think the Liar in Chief will help cover the legal fees? HE DOES NOT EVEN PAY HIS OWN, MORON!
I hope you got all the anger off your chest, dude.
Just look at what Garland has done since the DOJ position. He does exactly what the administration
tell him. He'll even lie in front of Congress.

These folks clearly have a lot to hide, and will do whatever it takes to keep it hidden.

In the alternate universe, that's a good thing. Somehow.
Once the facts come out and the truth surfaces, I think even a lot of trump devotees are going to be shocked,

This story beat out within the hour the story of evidence that the biden family sided with Hunter Biden's sexual abuse of his own neice, Natalie, daughter of Hallie and Beau. That's some sick family dynamic. NOw you see why they raced to get this story out first. Gotta protect the biden's at all costs...cause they NEED protecting.
Joe fiddles with daughter and Hunter his dead brothers wife and niece too.
But…Trump is a pervert for sitting on a made bed in a business suit with his daughter.!

Once the facts come out and the truth surfaces, I think even a lot of trump devotees are going to be shocked,
Well, we'll see if they can run out the clock and avoid this.

If there's bad stuff, the devotees may be shocked, but they'll still defend it.

Such is the behavior of a cult.

i hope he gets a big black buck as a roomie!

You can hope and dream all you want to but personally, I'm banking on the high probability that your hopes and dreams will all turn to shit over the next three years.

We gave you a chance and you fucked it up royally.

Forum List

Back