YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

Well, we'll see if they can run out the clock and avoid this.

If there's bad stuff, the devotees may be shocked, but they'll still defend it.

Such is the behavior of a cult.

bannon will never cooperate. i'm doubting some others will - but i'm willing to bet some will especially if those archives are released.

This story beat out within the hour the story of evidence that the biden family sided with Hunter Biden's sexual abuse of his own neice, Natalie, daughter of Hallie and Beau. That's some sick family dynamic. NOw you see why they raced to get this story out first. Gotta protect the biden's at all costs...cause they NEED protecting.
Joke Briben
Pervident of the USA

bannon will never cooperate. i'm doubting some others won't either. but i'm willing to bet some will especially if those archives are released.
The documents will be released before the end of the year. It will show who the planner and funder of January 6th is....and we know who was the one urging the mob to march to the US Capitol. Bannon may spend a couple years in jail...like Susan McDougal did under Bill Clinton. But some others may not be willing to spend time in jail and thousands in lawyer fees. The canaries will begin to sing....so Bannon not talking is gonna be for naught. Others know what happened and will spill the beans.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! All those Trump cocksuckers are gonna' have to testify now!

LOL~~

Steve Bannon: Trump ally indicted Friday for ignoring ... - CNN

https://www.cnn.com › 2021/11/12 › politics › steve-bann...
Federal grand jury has indicted former Trump adviser Steve Bannon ... Updated 3:52 PM ET, Fri November 12, 2021. Steve Bannon in Richmond, Va., Wednesday, ...

Stephen K. Bannon Indicted for Contempt of Congress

https://www.justice.gov › ... › News
Friday, November 12, 2021 ... WASHINGTON – Stephen K. Bannon was indicted today by a federal grand jury on two counts of contempt of Congress stemming from ...

Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon indicted by federal grand ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department
2 minutes ago — Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon was indicted by a federal grand jury Friday, charged with contempt of ... Nov. 12, 2021, 12:58 PM PST.
In your dreams libturd. Cheney and Schitt get told to fuck themselves and you’ll cry. See moron, now Holder and Obozo must be indicted as well. Fairness right?

For fraud.

That was Aug. 2020

this is the current kerfuffle

Trump strategist Steve Bannon indicted on contempt charges in Jan. 6 investigation
Steve Bannon, former President Donald Trump’s political strategist, was indicted by a grand jury Friday on two charges of criminal contempt for defying a House subpoena
The Department of Justice's decision to charge Bannon came after the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol subpoenaed Bannon and others for documents and testimony about what led to the riot.
“Since my first day in office, I have promised Justice Department employees that together we would show the American people by word and deed that the department adheres to the rule of law, follows the facts and the law and pursues equal justice under the law,” Attorney General Merrick B. Garland said in a statement announcing the indictment. “Today’s charges reflect the department’s steadfast commitment to these principles.”

The documents will be released before the end of the year. It will show who the planner and funder of January 6th is....and we know who was the one urging the mob to march to the US Capitol. Bannon may spend a couple years in jail...like Susan McDougal did under Bill Clinton. But some others may not be willing to spend time in jail and thousands in lawyer fees. The canaries will begin to sing....so Bannon not talking is gonna be for naught. Others know what happened and will spill the beans.

that little barbie doll, kaleigh mcaninny will sing bigley.

Yeah, sure enough. Some fuckwad mod moved a political post about one of Trump's people who was involved in a political movement called an insurrection on January 6 to "Current events"
Chickenshit coward.
Just like the chickenshit coward you worship. You know, the twice impeached LOSER in 2020.

That is what the DOJ is betting will happen.
It's getting a little tougher to believe that these people are not desperately trying to hide something.

It sure would be weird if the archives didn't show much. I'm not making any assumptions....

Like Meadows.

Yeah, there could theoretically be a trigger that makes the criminals start turning on each other. The archives would certainly be that.

These people are so craven. Ugly stuff.

there are phone logs too; probably already in the hands of the comittee since the phone cos said they would oblige.

i'd like to see jim hominahominahomina jordan be summoned soon.

so what? it just shows what a pig he is. whatchu think about donny pardoning him for defrauding his supporters? oh i know - you don't care.... just like you don't care that donny ripped off 'students' of his sham university... or stole from his own charity & used it as his personal piggy bank.

RAH RAH SIS BOOM BA!
While a drunk moron like you cheers for record inflation, sky high gas and heating oil prices, empty store shelves, and a pants shitting dementia patient who’s taking your gullible ass to the cleaners.

While a drunk moron like you cheers for record inflation, sky high gas and heating oil prices, empty store shelves, and a pants shitting dementia patient who’s taking your gullible ass to the cleaners.

flick.jpg

there are phone logs too; probably already in the hands of the comittee since the phone cos said they would oblige.

i'd like to see jim hominahominahomina jordan be summoned soon.
Yeah, I suspect some of these cult leaders are more true believers than others. For example, Bannon would probably walk the plank for Trumpism. Jordan, or one of the other calculating politician types? Not so sure.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back