Yea the boycott is Working - Fuck the NFL

He's a moderate Republican.

I googled it and I couldn't find support for that. Link?

He's fiscally conservative, believes in supply-side economics.

I am impressed with our nation’s present entrepreneurial vitality. Everything I observe affirms my belief in free enterprise. It creates new wealth, generates new jobs, enables people to live good lives, fuels demand, and triggers fresh enterprise, starting the cycle all over again. Government should not interfere with the demonstrated success of the free marketplace, beyond controls to protect public safety and to prevent distortions of competition by either labor or industry.

Don't know too many Democrats who would agree with trickle down economics. He was also a proponent for the Iraq war.

He's pretty moderate on other issues.

So why would he support Republicans? They don't. Their nominee is specifically running against free market capitalism.

The Republicans are a political party, so you couldn't back up the crap you made up Rodman is one either

The current nominee is running on large tax breaks for the rich and depending on trickle down economics to grow the economy.

He's advocating a lot of other non-capitalist things like punishing companies that want to escape our belligerent government. But if you want to vote for Trump, go ahead.

But Trump isn't "the right," he isn't even "right," so one quote from Trump doesn't prove shit about the right's view of Rodman, the ridiculous claim you made that they don't criticize him

I think it's safe to say that conservatives are for lower taxes at the top. We could say Trump, we could say Reagan. Your choice.

I am impressed with our nation’s present entrepreneurial vitality. Everything I observe affirms my belief in free enterprise. It creates new wealth, generates new jobs, enables people to live good lives, fuels demand, and triggers fresh enterprise, starting the cycle all over again. Government should not interfere with the demonstrated success of the free marketplace, beyond controls to protect public safety and to prevent distortions of competition by either labor or industry.

Don't know too many Democrats who would agree with trickle down economics. He was also a proponent for the Iraq war.

His "except" is wide enough to drive a semi through. Douche bags like Hillary also claim to support free enterprise, all the while the are constantly agitating to curtail it.

what 'except' are you talking about?

Also, you just admitted that "trickle down" is a left wing euphemism meaning "capitalism."

Thanks for proving what a douche bag Powell and all other left wingers are

No, trickle down is cutting taxes for the top to to spur the economy.

"beyond controls to protect public safety and to prevent distortions of competition by either labor or industry."

That's pretty much the sum total of liberalism.

You can't cut taxes on people who don't pay them. Cutting taxes is allowing the free market to work.

No, that's a moderate stance. Most moderates (liberals happen to agree) want safety nets and market regulations. That's just common sense.

Those are vague terms. People who support liberty want "regulations" that make government a referee, liberals want government to be a kindergarten teacher. If you steal Timmy's pencil, government should give him the opportunity to get it back from you. You want the teacher to say Timmy had 7 pencils and you have 3, which isn't fair. Timmy needs to give you his pencils. Obviously he did something wrong to end up with more pencils and he should be punished for that

So why would he support Republicans? They don't. Their nominee is specifically running against free market capitalism.

The Republicans are a political party, so you couldn't back up the crap you made up Rodman is one either

The current nominee is running on large tax breaks for the rich and depending on trickle down economics to grow the economy.

He's advocating a lot of other non-capitalist things like punishing companies that want to escape our belligerent government. But if you want to vote for Trump, go ahead.

But Trump isn't "the right," he isn't even "right," so one quote from Trump doesn't prove shit about the right's view of Rodman, the ridiculous claim you made that they don't criticize him

I think it's safe to say that conservatives are for lower taxes at the top. We could say Trump, we could say Reagan. Your choice.

Reagan and Trump are nothing alike. Reagan was positive, optimistic and believed in the greatness of America. Trump thinks America's only great if he makes it great and he thinks we're a bunch of losers who can't compete in an open market.

And that doesn't change we were discussing the right and you keep moving the goalposts to Trump

His "except" is wide enough to drive a semi through. Douche bags like Hillary also claim to support free enterprise, all the while the are constantly agitating to curtail it.

Also, you just admitted that "trickle down" is a left wing euphemism meaning "capitalism."

"beyond controls to protect public safety and to prevent distortions of competition by either labor or industry."

You can't cut taxes on people who don't pay them. Cutting taxes is allowing the free market to work.

No, that's a moderate stance. Most moderates (liberals happen to agree) want safety nets and market regulations. That's just common sense.

Those are vague terms. People who support liberty want "regulations" that make government a referee, liberals want government to be a kindergarten teacher. If you steal Timmy's pencil, government should give him the opportunity to get it back from you. You want the teacher to say Timmy had 7 pencils and you have 3, which isn't fair. Timmy needs to give you his pencils. Obviously he did something wrong to end up with more pencils and he should be punished for that

You analogy is god awful. According to you, government shouldn't get involved in cases of theft. But, let's put that aside, your larger point is the degree of regulation between left, right and center. And you're right, Fat Ned didn't make that clarification, he seemed to imply that any regulation is somehow only liberal. It's because he thinks in extremes and it's been a theme in this thread.

Powell is a Republican, he's state he's a Republican so he passes that test. He's also moderate because he's not extreme to one degree or another though he has implied that he favors trickle down economics, that makes him not a liberal.

We are stuck with moderate Republican, People like Fat Ned can whine about that all they want but there is such a thing.

Reagan and Trump are nothing alike. Reagan was positive, optimistic and believed in the greatness of America. Trump thinks America's only great if he makes it great and he thinks we're a bunch of losers who can't compete in an open market.

And that doesn't change we were discussing the right and you keep moving the goalposts to Trump

Cutting taxes at the top, there they are the same and the only connection I made between the two.

And I have not moved any goalposts. You just have been unable to answer anything.

You analogy is god awful. According to you, government shouldn't get involved in cases of theft

My God, man, I said they SHOULD get involved in the case of theft. Seriously, you didn't get that? See the blue above. Seriously, remedial reading ...

You analogy is god awful. According to you, government shouldn't get involved in cases of theft

My God, man, I said they SHOULD get involved in the case of theft. Seriously, you didn't get that? See the blue above. Seriously, remedial reading ...

My apologies my eyes rolled up into my head reading your analogy. I would still disagree with it. Liberals would think that Timmy needs a qualify meal at school if his family can't afford it.

Cutting taxes at the top, there they are the same and the only connection I made between the two.

And I have not moved any goalposts. You just have been unable to answer anything.

Trump is not "the right," yes, you moved the goalposts. Then when I said that you proceeded to say yes he is and keep criticizing him.

I don't like Trump, I don't support him. Your attacking him has nothing to do with anything I am arguing. The right said way worse things about Rodman than Kapernick. They called Rodman a traitor, they only say Kaepernick's pathetically ungrateful for the millions he makes throwing a football. They are right on both counts.

I'm not defending Trump, so I don't give a shit you want to keep attacking him. Neither of us are voting for him. So how does it possibly relate to the discussion?

My apologies my eyes rolled up into my head reading your analogy. I would still disagree with it. Liberals would think that Timmy needs a qualify meal at school if his family can't afford it.

So would conservatives. You're so stupid you think if someone doesn't support government doing something by force they are against it being done. Conservatives don't think it's a job for government, moron. They think it's a job for themselves. Liberals are too cheap to pry open your own wallets. Charity is not an act you can perform with someone else's money

Trump is not "the right," yes, you moved the goalposts. Then when I said that you proceeded to say yes he is and keep criticizing him.

I agree with you, Trump is not the right, he's not the left either. He is the conservative party nominee and in the cases of taxes has taken a traditionally conservative stance. Not sure why you are harping on this.

I don't like Trump, I don't support him. Your attacking him has nothing to do with anything I am arguing. The right said way worse things about Rodman than Kapernick. They called Rodman a traitor, they only say Kaepernick's pathetically ungrateful for the millions he makes throwing a football. They are right on both counts.

Really? Prove it.

I'm not defending Trump, so I don't give a shit you want to keep attacking him. Neither of us are voting for him. So how does it possibly relate to the discussion?

But it's other conservatives who haven't said shit about what Trump thinks of Rodman's trip. Not a word. You, the non-Trump supporter even appeared to agree with Trump when provided with the evidence that he praised the tirp, you practically flip-flopped, if only for a second.

Raising taxs results in career politicians getting richer, it never goes anywhere else. Only a fucked up asshole would believe redistribution is possible or even write for that matter. Dip shit

Liberal Dictionary:
===================================================
Moderate - liberal
Mainstream - liberal
Pragmatic - liberal
Common sense - liberal

How can anyone support lower taxes at the bottom? You can't get lower than zero.

Raising taxs results in career politicians getting richer, it never goes anywhere else. Only a fucked up asshole would believe redistribution is possible or even write for that matter. Dip shit

What you mean to say is that raising (or lowering) taxes enriches politicians fundraising numbers due to special interest groups contributing to their campaigns, yes?

How can anyone support lower taxes at the bottom? You can't get lower than zero.

Hush, maybe stick to commenting on things I've actually said.

Really? Prove it.

Read the dozen anti-Trump threads I started you fucking retard

What you mean to say is that raising (or lowering) taxes enriches politicians fundraising numbers due to special interest groups contributing to their campaigns, yes?
A progressive income tax is nothing but corruption…

Really? Prove it.

Read the dozen anti-Trump threads I started you fucking retard

Why? I get you don't like Trump. But you defended him in this thread on this topic. You proved my point.

A progressive income tax is nothing but corruption…

There is actually nothing corrupt about it, you just don't like it and feel the need to make shit up.

Refundable tax credits

Forum List

Back