Yea! The U. S. Constitution won!!! The Fake Impeachment is OVER!!!

Do you think the Democrats will accept defeat graciously?

• Yesm they will graciously accept defeat and start legislating.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. They have another "insurance plan." They're gonna eat Barr

Votes: 17 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's over. I'm seeing another impeachment in trump future. It's my hope the never trumpers will get over it, move on and get normal again. But I don't think that will be the case.

I don't think it's over. I'm seeing another impeachment in trump future. It's my hope the never trumpers will get over it, move on and get normal again. But I don't think that will be the case.
I think the Democrats are obsessive/compulsive and should be hospitalized for their severe illness. Because if they don't straighten up and fly right, they're gonna get a spanking.

Jesse Waters explains and tosses the Superbowl ball around with Doug Flutie anticipating tomorrow's game:

Poll is for retards.

Constitution lost.

Maybe you should read it sometime.

Sorry, I read it and took a class from the world's grumpiest communist who lived in his own little pissed-off world. He screamed at a young girl who said her dad had died in Vietnam. I think he wound up leaving the school over the incident of his hatred for anyone associated with a Vietnam Veteran, family member, or friend. I never spoke to the man again after that.

Jesse Waters explains and tosses the Superbowl ball around with Doug Flutie anticipating tomorrow's game:

Poll is for retards.

Constitution lost.

Maybe you should. The Democrats embarrassed themselves. They lost again and will continue to lose. Why, because Demtards and libtards are lying, racist, communist pieces of shit Get use to losing loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of you trumpers have read the constitution or you would understand how the constitution lost because of what republicans have done. We no longer have a check on the executive branch of government.

"It was inappropriate for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent and to withhold United States aid to encourage that investigation," Alexander said.

Yet nothing will be done about it.

None of you trumpers have read the constitution or you would understand how the constitution lost because of what republicans have done. We no longer have a check on the executive branch of government.

"It was inappropriate for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent and to withhold United States aid to encourage that investigation," Alexander said.

There is a possibility that the House and Senate could agree on a censure of Trump for his inappropriate but not impeachable behavior.
Censure in the United States - Wikipedia
Censure in the United States. ... In the United States, governmental censure is done when a body's members wish to publicly reprimand the President of the United States, a member of Congress, a judge or a cabinet member. It is a formal statement of disapproval.

Poll is for retards.

Constitution lost.

Its mad because its wittle coup failed.

Democrats are officially against allowing voters to meddle in elections.

Trump won.
The Constitution won.
America won.

You lost.
Wrong. There was no coup. America lost.

There is a possibility that the House and Senate could agree on a censure of Trump for his inappropriate but not impeachable behavior.
Censure in the United States. ... In the United States, governmental censure is done when a body's members wish to publicly reprimand the President of the United States, a member of Congress, a judge or a cabinet member. It is a formal statement of disapproval.

If lying about an affair is impeachable, this is.

Committing perjury to deny his sexual harassment victim a fair trial certainly is impeachable.

Trump was impeached because he won the election fair and square.

Committing perjury to deny his sexual harassment victim a fair trial certainly is impeachable.

Trump was impeached because he won the election fair and square.

You aren't harassing a partner that you fucked 9 times. Trump was impeached for violating laws and abusing presidential power, not because he won an election.

Poll is for retards.

Constitution lost.

Sorry, I read it and took a class from the world's grumpiest communist who lived in his own little pissed-off world. He screamed at a young girl who said her dad had died in Vietnam. I think he wound up leaving the school over the incident of his hatred for anyone associated with a Vietnam Veteran, family member, or friend. I never spoke to the man again after that.

I do not believe you. If you had read it you couldn't possibly support some of the outrageous bullshit you do.

Poll is for retards.

Constitution lost.

Maybe you should. The Democrats embarrassed themselves. They lost again and will continue to lose. Why, because Demtards and libtards are lying, racist, communist pieces of shit Get use to losing loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blah blah blah, more bullshit for the tRumptards.

Poll is for retards.

Constitution lost.

Its mad because its wittle coup failed.

Democrats are officially against allowing voters to meddle in elections.

Trump won.
The Constitution won.
America won.

You lost.
What coup?

tRump wiped his ass with the Constitution. The republicans in the senate held his hand while he did it. You tRumplings cheered and begged for leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back